What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

More lingerie, less muscles. I Dont mind futa if the futa is on normal female, but I can't do muscles. Just me, but happy for any one that does like it. Every one should be entitled to their own fetish and this game seems to cater to a lot of the vanillas. Of course no rape, monster or ntr.

Wait, that dragon girl we are getting next event reminds me. Are there more monster girls?
I remember seeing a couple tails/non-human feet as well as what looked like scales when I looked up the event gallery... Also a couple of the Angels are more accurately described as "harpies"... if harpies had F cup racks.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, dat Misha attack stat... Now that I think about it, what is it with Japan making the slightest, least meaty characters hit like fucking trucks?
Well in the case of Princesses, the swords are "magical". The next event character's sword is actually that of St. George.

Not sure if the names of each sword have been tied to historic or "legend" swords or not, I know Sybilla's is but not sure with the others as I didn't bother to look em up.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

More lingerie, less muscles. I Dont mind futa if the futa is on normal female, but I can't do muscles. Just me, but happy for any one that does like it. Every one should be entitled to their own fetish and this game seems to cater to a lot of the vanillas. Of course no rape, monster or ntr.

Wait, that dragon girl we are getting next event reminds me. Are there more monster girls?
There's Echidna, a lamia, who's part of Anya's Event and also that Sapphire fox-demon whose name eludes me (on that note, I'm curious whether we'll ever see a Sapphire unit over here).

Oh and Drania, but you don't get to tap that. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sapphire unit? Is that above black or some special units that can be earned?

Forgot to ask, but the guide girl never becomes a unit with scenes rights? Hate how taimanin asagis game's guide girl shows up in scenes even naked sometimes but never gets any action.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Forgot to ask, but the guide girl never becomes a unit with scenes rights? Hate how taimanin asagis game's guide girl shows up in scenes even naked sometimes but never gets any action.
Don't know about her own scenes, but Anna does become a unit.

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are a couple of angels girls, a demon and a vampire girl also several elves and a couple of dragon girls.
One of the angels is a hermaphrodite.

That vampire girl is a new unit introduced about 10 hours ago, she is brutal as an opponent she hits really hard and by that I mean she will kill units not geared towards defence in 2-3 hits but the real dangerous thing about her is the 100% paralyze on attack. Oh yeah and on the map you first fight her on she follows 3 set paths before going to the heart on the third path that take her through ranged and melee units.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well in the case of Princesses, the swords are "magical". The next event character's sword is actually that of St. George.

Not sure if the names of each sword have been tied to historic or "legend" swords or not, I know Sybilla's is but not sure with the others as I didn't bother to look em up.
Yeah, Lilia has Excalibur, Sherry has Arondite, and Themis has Galatyn.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What kind of unit is Anna and how good of a unit is she?

Does the vampire unit have a skill while active that heals her for part of the damage she inflicts XD?

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the vampire unit have a skill while active that heals her for part of the damage she inflicts XD?
Anna only goodif you put her near Prince and she only buff Prince.
Her max level is 30. But let's expect her to be like Drania...

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

got Phantom thief Cuterie and she has ability Affection gifts drop rate increased by 2% is it works only when she deployed on battlefield?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Sapphire units are somewhere around high Platinum, they're exclusively from game codes given out either by purchasing a light novel (two came this way) or watching a premium stream from the devs (one was given out this way).

She's a single-target Dancer, not that it explains much. :p

Dancers give 10% of their stats to units within their sphere of influence and 100% when their skill is active (different dancers also have different additional perks, like giving more range), Anna's special effect doesn't even require to activate her skill and is active merely by being in your team, it's based on your currently equipped Title. An HP Title gives your Prince health regeneration, Atk turns him into a princess (magic damage), Def lets him block two units and the Skill one gives him 10 MR.

There's two vampire-type characters, Karma and Eden, the latter's new and her skill isn't leaked yet but she passively paralyzes targets she hits, no idea how many hits it'll take when she's comes to our side though. Immortal Princess Karma comes in Platinum and Black, her skill makes her immortal for the duration, nothing can kill her while it's active (though you could pull her out :rolleyes:), she's an item collection Event unit and pretty game-breaking really.

got Phantom thief Cuterie and she has ability Affection gifts drop rate increased by 2% is it works only when she deployed on battlefield?
Just have her in your team, that's good enough.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only bad thing about vampires is that they cannot recover HP by any means which sucks if you're dealing with tough enemies like bosses.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only bad thing about vampires is that they cannot recover HP by any means which sucks if you're dealing with tough enemies like bosses.
Other unit with similar perks like them is Puppeter Ricca. However, unlike them her health regenerate when she not attacking enemies.

Well These units is basically similar to temporary wall and the plus side that healer didn't need to focus on them, giving a chance for you to heal other units, Doing focus damage with mages or archers + They are quite powerful duelist on their own without depending on healer.

Again they are quite situation-depend character. You can clear some hard maps with their helps.

Ex : There's some map that the enemy attack is quite ridiculous that they can 1 hit your HA. They are quite useful while giving you big time to handle the enemy.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Other unit with similar perks like them is Puppeter Ricca. However, unlike them her health regenerate when she not attacking enemies.

Well These units is basically similar to temporary wall and the plus side that healer didn't need to focus on them, giving a chance for you to heal other units, Doing focus damage with mages or archers + They are quite powerful duelist on their own without depending on healer.

Again they are quite situation-depend character. You can clear some hard maps with their helps.

Ex : There's some map that the enemy attack is quite ridiculous that they can 1 hit your HA. They are quite useful while giving you big time to handle the enemy.
That's true and considering that Vampires have great stats and the fact that Eden can paralyze enemies means she will last for a while.
I'm kind of sad that I missed Ricca event since I see a lot of people praising her.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woohoo, Chydis get.

Yeah, late I know, but I started late too so just glad I didn't miss her. She won't be ready for the A Team by Friday, but happy I have her

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chydis won't rotate for a while right?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku will tell us when we have 1 Thursday left to farm for crystals before she gets switched. Basically telling you that it's her last week.

What's chydis awaken ability? No offense, but range increase on a heal doesn't really do it for me.

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Woohoo, Chydis get.

Yeah, late I know, but I started late too so just glad I didn't miss her. She won't be ready for the A Team by Friday, but happy I have her
Well I started on day 2 or 3 (would be 1 but I made a lot of accs to get a black unit :p) and have collected only 143 demon crystals so far, spending as much stamina on thursday dailies as it's only possible without refills. I've also been farming the hard map for the last 3 weeks, but u can't expect much when u're getting drops as below from a 45 charisma/8 stamina map (the only drop was from the very last eye).

I think it only happened once that I got more than 3 drops, so unless I've been very unlucky (which is likely :D) ppl that already got 2-3 Chydis must have used like 20-30 crystals on stamina refills.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, something like that for my 3 chydis that have all successfully combined >.>