What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

If one were to rank the premium gacha drops for platinum or blacks, how would it go normally?

Any black better then all plats I suppose, but how would I rank the plats if you can pick only 1?

Also any specific gold that is of exceptional caliber among its piers?

*cough* I got some plat 1st roll accounts, I could probably hand em out once all the dust settles.
Assuming the list of available units in game client is accurate the best blacks you can roll for are archer Nanally and witch Despia. Sybilla and Kurissa are super strong as well. That makes only Berna a bit underwhelming.

From plats no1 is Thetis, which is a better dueler than any black. It is early to get princess early on, so while obviously you would rather have Sybilla, Lilia and Sherry are great. Simmilar argument for Dahlia and Adelle - good units, but inferior to Thetis and Despia.

Healer Camila is very good (and since black Iris got censored out this is likely best healer in game for you), BUT Sedis from demon crystal shop can compete with her (having less HP, but that is rarely a problem). Similar argument for Bashira - awesome archer, but soon you should get Spica from unit shop.

Jerome is very useful utility as well, provided you don't hate male units.

Out of gold currently on the list, the most useful ones are Iris, Themis and Bernice. Once AW patch comes, everyone will want to have Betty (she increases gold yeld after AW).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont have a crave. which mission drops him so i can pick him up?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm you get one at the begining. then... i think you get 2 more wait a second...

Tommb of Sorrow has one
Pastoral gate has another

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Assuming the list of available units in game client is accurate the best blacks you can roll for are archer Nanally and witch Despia. Sybilla and Kurissa are super strong as well. That makes only Berna a bit underwhelming.

From plats no1 is Thetis, which is a better dueler than any black. It is early to get princess early on, so while obviously you would rather have Sybilla, Lilia and Sherry are great. Simmilar argument for Dahlia and Adelle - good units, but inferior to Thetis and Despia.

Healer Camila is very good (and since black Iris got censored out this is likely best healer in game for you), BUT Sedis from demon crystal shop can compete with her (having less HP, but that is rarely a problem). Similar argument for Bashira - awesome archer, but soon you should get Spica from unit shop.

Jerome is very useful utility as well, provided you don't hate male units.

Out of gold currently on the list, the most useful ones are Iris, Themis and Bernice. Once AW patch comes, everyone will want to have Betty (she increases gold yeld after AW).
thx for the breakdown!

I'm finally done, got a 1st roll nanaly, so I'll go with that and save crystal for events as previously mentioned.

after I got nanaly I went berserk on my L31 account blowing all the accumlated crystal, nada so I can abandon =3

I got two spare clean account to hand out if anyone wants, it used 1 premium and 1 rare roll (2 crystal from 200 gold = 8 crystal total) for Themis + Julian, if anyone wants that lemme know. The other account also has 1 prem + rare roll, themis + betty.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

(note that silver units from story maps are completion rewards, not 'drops' as in something you can farm for indefinitely).

Ah sorry I meant this. The one underlined.
Someone replied you long ago. This is xp until next level.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if crave is the blonde, i'm doomed. used him for exp lol. i can still get one more in the tomb place. haven't completed that drop list yet.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

None of the special abilities I've seen up to Platinum really impresses me, sure some looks nice like double def on plat princess or some decent boost here and there.

Then I saw Nanaly's special in action, damn :eek:

crow_mw

Reputation score

if crave is the blonde, i'm doomed. used him for exp lol. i can still get one more in the tomb place. haven't completed that drop list yet.
He is. It is not however, like you really need him for anything...

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He is. It is not however, like you really need him for anything...
mens battle wich is the first gold fairy drop map.....yeah he is screwed xD

unless he levels every bronze he can find...

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wasted 2 Crystals today by clicking on Start accidently without having enough Charisma for it.
To bad there's no follow up question like "spend crystal to refill your Charisma/Stamina?"
it just happens and i'm sure it will happen again, should use them all right now :D

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasted 2 Crystals today by clicking on Start accidently without having enough Charisma for it.
To bad there's no follow up question like "spend crystal to refill your Charisma/Stamina?"
it just happens and i'm sure it will happen again, should use them all right now :D
dooo eeeet and tell us the results xD

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I've noticed that the first scene from bonding happens at like 20-25 percent. How much do you need for scene number two?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've noticed that the first scene from bonding happens at like 20-25 percent. How much do you need for scene number two?
100% wich is only Available to CC units. soo for the first weekk or so few people will even get one. unless the unit has no CC like princess or the soon to be released (might take a few months) Avenger class they go directly to 100%

crow_mw

Reputation score

mens battle wich is the first gold fairy drop map.....yeah he is screwed xD

unless he levels every bronze he can find...

One can easily replace Clave with Hector there.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Should I level Garret over Leeanne?
He is golden but his skill looks less useful for a meat shield

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should I level Garret over Leeanne?
He is golden but his skill looks less useful for a meat shield
Garret's main point is his posibility to Awakening. he will have higher stats and extra skills. wich makes him a better unit in the long run. if you want keep him as your spare Tank

Also.
First post updated. now with a complete unit guide.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Decided that since I did 4 premium spins and got Camilla/Sherry and two silvers that I'd try a new account. Now that I'm really sick of the first few levels.... Which of these combo's seems best?

Fedora/Thetis (fedora's ability increases her range, seems pretty useless)
Jerome/Cypria
Jerome/Iris

I'm leaning towards Jerome/Iris or should I stick with Camilla/Sherry and the two totally wasted spins?

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

take Jerome and iris both of these unit are really usefull.

BTW i finally did this. now i can farm this place :D

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the FAQ and Unit description clavat_k.

So the silver ferries should just be fed with a copper unit and not a silver one... even if its male?

Five rolls: (P)Jerome, (G)Kerry, (P)Dahlia, (G)Fedora... felling lucky again... and... no... silver crave...

Last edited: