What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Thank you for the FAQ and Unit description clavat_k.

So the silver ferries should just be fed with a copper unit and not a silver one... even if its male?

Five rolls: (P)Jerome, (G)Kerry, (P)Dahlia, (G)Fedora... felling lucky again... and... no... silver crave...
never use a Silver unit like that. unless you have a huge amount of them

as an example. i have rolled 2 Extra Danielas. wich means that i have now 5 Danielas. at this ppoint im considering using one for cost reduction

and yes. silver fairies are to feed Silver units. Cooper for Cooper you can use a Silver Fairy with cooper units for a Silver unit.

(technically yes. using a Silver male unit with 3 silver fairies will ad Lots Lots of exp for your unit. at a cost however.

btw those are awesome rolls.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol im starting wanting to ask.... How many account you guys make before you start ?
Maybe i should do that too since i didnt got any platinum+ roll on 1st 4x premium :p
O well too late now already rank 42

Btw just abit correction on the 1st scene, its 25-30%

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This kinda has been asked before but since there wasn't a clear answer(at least for me)I'm going to ask again.

They way to farm is Pastoral Gate>sell iron/use them to get bronze units to level 7> and then feed the bronze units + fairy to your silvers?
Is than the most efficient way?

Since it looks like this is going to take while I want to be sure to be on the right track
Thanks again.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Decided that since I did 4 premium spins and got Camilla/Sherry and two silvers that I'd try a new account. Now that I'm really sick of the first few levels.... Which of these combo's seems best?

Fedora/Thetis (fedora's ability increases her range, seems pretty useless)
Jerome/Cypria
Jerome/Iris

I'm leaning towards Jerome/Iris or should I stick with Camilla/Sherry and the two totally wasted spins?
I would stick with Camilia/Sherry by long shot. Camilia > Iris, that should be clear. Jerome has nice AW ability, but you will likely never be able to cost reduce him and he already costs more due to being plat. Katie can cover his role fine and eventually we should get (possibly min cost) Aria to obtain. Princess units are on the other hand rare and extremely useful.

This kinda has been asked before but since there wasn't a clear answer(at least for me)I'm going to ask again.

They way to farm is Pastoral Gate>sell iron/use them to get bronze units to level 7> and then feed the bronze units + fairy to your silvers?
Is than the most efficient way?

Since it looks like this is going to take while I want to be sure to be on the right track
Thanks again.
What sort of efficiency are looking for? That method is gold-efficient, but obviously consumes fairies. It is not more exp-efficient than consuming units raw (you can calculate exact breakpoint. Each level of unit adds +5 exp, so +20 if you eat with 2 fairies).

Now for farm map - I can't answer that clearly. When desert story maps were added old story mode maps were rebalanced. Since desert maps were clearly superior to old maps I haven't seen any precise calculations for old maps (which would require drop rates). So it is possible, that some story maps are better than Rural. I will ask about this over at the Japanese thread so take a look for possible answer.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

take Jerome and iris both of these unit are really usefull.

BTW i finally did this. now i can farm this place :D
Gratz i made it too, now the farming starts to lvl and cc my units.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes! Finally I have internet again and can begin playing this game on Nutaku.

Love tower defense games. So far I'm loving this one though I kind of hate that you need to play a map at least once (and most likely lose on higher difficulties) to know how is it going to play. Most decent tower defense games tell you at least what kind of enemies to expect, it's simply impossible to be prepared to win every map on the first try. Which I still wouldn't mind in normal tower defense games because it doesn't cost you anything to retry...

But, oh well, it is a business after all. :rolleyes:

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes! Finally I have internet again and can begin playing this game on Nutaku.

Love tower defense games. So far I'm loving this one though I kind of hate that you need to play a map at least once (and most likely lose on higher difficulties) to know how is it going to play. Most decent tower defense games tell you at least what kind of enemies to expect, it's simply impossible to be prepared to win every map on the first try. Which I still wouldn't mind in normal tower defense games because it doesn't cost you anything to retry...

But, oh well, it is a business after all. :rolleyes:
You can find on the jp wiki all maps with tipps and videos.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So uh.... where do you find this Vivian mage?

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So uh.... where do you find this Vivian mage?
If you mean Valerie then you can get 5 copys of him 1st drill: mages 2nd Villager Rescue 3 and the last 3 are for the last 3 story missions.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you mean Valerie then you can get 5 copys of him 1st drill: mages 2nd Villager Rescue 3 and the last 3 are for the last 3 story missions.
In the OP it specifically mentions a Vivian, and Valerie isn't even mentioned for the Mage rankings.

Cyrus=Barbastoff>Vivian

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

since today we gonna farm dailies, can anybody tell plz, how strong our team must be to clear each missions tier?

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the OP it specifically mentions a Vivian, and Valerie isn't even mentioned for the Mage rankings.

Cyrus=Barbastoff>Vivian
The OP mean Valerie, it exist no mage with the name Vivian.

Here you can see all range units in the JP version:

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol im starting wanting to ask.... How many account you guys make before you start ?
Maybe i should do that too since i didnt got any platinum+ roll on 1st 4x premium :p
O well too late now already rank 42

Btw just abit correction on the 1st scene, its 25-30%
Just the one account I started with. Is starting out with a platinum+ really all that great that it's worth remaking over and over?

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just the one account I started with. Is starting out with a platinum+ really all that great that it's worth remaking over and over?
I dont really know why most peeps want to start with plat, black units, 1 guy had over 10 accounts. :rolleyes:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

since today we gonna farm dailies, can anybody tell plz, how strong our team must be to clear each missions tier?
Beginner and Intermediate for the monday daily requires very little.

Copy + Paste 【千年戦争アイギス】黄金の鎧 初級 ☆3 into youtube, and look at the videos by Nasu Games. He does those two levels using the same silver units. HA level 13, mage, healer x2 and soldier. The rest of those units are just level one, with the exception of intermediate he has a bronze level 35 mage as well. His prince is level 99, but the fact that you're stuff will be leveled more then his since he was making an example in the video will compensate.

Oh, and ignore the gold mage. He doesn't use it in any of the videos.

Senior will require some CCing/leveling though.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx, yeah, it seems not hard to complete

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont really know why most peeps want to start with plat, black units, 1 guy had over 10 accounts. :rolleyes:
It's mostly because of the idea that "black/platinum unit means I can cheese content early on," that people obsess over it, as well as the first roll being a free one.

Sometimes they don't realize what kind of luck they have stored on the original account though...my first roll was a phyllis, but if I had rerolled I wouldn't have gotten my Unicorn Knight Clissa or my three Witch Despia/Desparas.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cyrus=Barbastoff>Vivian
Vivian valeria whats the diference xD

*checks post* crap xDDDDDDD a name is a name

btw if soomeone else finds typos here tell me xD

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would just think it's a bother to make so many accounts and taking the time to level each one to the point of being able to gather the crystals for rolls. It'd be even worse if you did all that effort and got nothing to show for it.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's mostly because of the idea that "black/platinum unit means I can cheese content early on," that people obsess over it, as well as the first roll being a free one.

Sometimes they don't realize what kind of luck they have stored on the original account though...my first roll was a phyllis, but if I had rerolled I wouldn't have gotten my Unicorn Knight Clissa or my three Witch Despia/Desparas.
true. in Aigis is actually the oposite.
Silver and gold units are more usefull since they can be easily CC. while Platinum and black units are the hardest to get to a higher level.

even if you get a black on your first roll that black unit will be useless for months.

my makoto en Jap hasnt been CC and i have 2 months with her