What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Stopped at a tad over 1400 bones. Supplemented by Easter eggs and chocolates plus a level up, ended up spending 9 SC to get there; which was less than what I had anticipated. Also, having already done some gacha rolls, I decided do a couple more to get a better stamp card. Really surprised that those ended up giving me Mia and Minerva.

Prior to the Pippin event, and having no Feng Sui User, I felt that I should at least get the event one up to speed. But now I may have to shift again and raise Mia instead, since she is slightly more powerful, and have the AW +15% gold income ability.

how many tin cans does it take to level a fresh black unit to aw99? there a chart somewhere where i can see for the rest of the rarities as well?

and am I reading correctly, did someone just say metus is an event unit?

So, 30 if you use absolutely nothing but tin cans and black fairies. If you level them out till CC normally, then level them up from CC1 to CC62 and then from AW1 to AW59 (which is what I'm doing usually), then 19 is enough. Still a lot, but frankly you can easily stop around AW80 or so. After that the price to level a unit is pretty damn steep compared to the stats you get.

Last edited:

Stopped at a tad over 1400 bones. Supplemented by Easter eggs and chocolates plus a level up, ended up spending 9 SC to get there; which was less than what I had anticipated.

Ridiculous. I had to spend ~25 SC to get to 1500. That hurt really badly. Never again. Pippin better be worth it.
I had 4 easter eggs left, and also leveled up once during the event.

No idea if I just got shitty drops from the missions (4 drops instead of 6 too often for me not to care), or because I had to spend some SC on Stamina as well.

And since I thought I might as well go for the stamp card, I decided to do 10 draws, for 7 silvers and 3 trash gold copies.

Just fucking awful. Almost back to square one from ~5 months ago already, with nothing to show for it.

how many tin cans does it take to level a fresh black unit to aw99? there a chart somewhere where i can see for the rest of the rarities as well?

Something like this ? And yes, Metus is an event unit. (Resurrection Necromancer Metus is a black necromancer obtained from the The Necromancer and the Treasure of Resurrection event. )

No idea if I just got shitty drops from the missions (4 drops instead of 6 too often for me not to care), or because I had to spend some SC on Stamina as well.

You mean charisma, right? Because otherwise you imply that you ran out of Charisma regularly while you had stamina left over, meaning that you haven't been grinding the 12/90 level which would explain the problem. For the record, I used up my chocolates, the event SCs and then bought 15, of which I used 8. (I did get an Alice out of the deal as well.)

Ridiculous. I had to spend ~25 SC to get to 1500. That hurt really badly. Never again. Pippin better be worth it.
I had 4 easter eggs left, and also leveled up once during the event.

And since I thought I might as well go for the stamp card, I decided to do 10 draws, for 7 silvers and 3 trash gold copies.

Just fucking awful. Almost back to square one from ~5 months ago already, with nothing to show for it.

if you ever go on a big draw run or any pickup summon with a feng shui and get a feng shui all that sc is a waste unless you neglect them out of spite also never skill aw pippin
also that is why spending in batches of 150 is best even if you dont draw anything you get a free plat or a black chance atleast

if you ever go on a big draw run or any pickup summon with a feng shui and get a feng shui all that sc is a waste unless you neglect them out of spite also never skill aw pippin
also that is why spending in batches of 150 is best even if you dont draw anything you get a free plat or a black chance atleast

That's the plan, I just thought I'd wait for tomorrow's spotlight for something fresh, since this one turned out to be garbage for me. Sad thing is I still miss like ~10 SC to hit the 150 line.
If I get Marle on my August ticket I'd have no doubts that Aigis is real and she's a fucking bitch.

In retrospect, I probably never should have invested all that SC into Pippin. I realized that too late though, and after like 10 SC spent I just decided to go all in, otherwise it'd be pointless in the first place.
Still, why shouldn't I AW her skill? If I understood you right.

Last edited:

That's the plan, I just thought I'd wait for tomorrow's spotlight for something fresh, since this one turned out to be garbage for me. Sad thing is I still miss like ~10 SC to hit the 150 line.
If I get Marle on my August ticket I'd have no doubts that Aigis is real and she's a fucking bitch.

In retrospect, I probably never should have invested all that SC into Pippin. I realized that too late though, and after like 10 SC spent I just decided to go all in, otherwise it'd be pointless in the first place.
Still, why shouldn't I AW her skill? If I understood you right.

she pulls out a gun or bow and lets everyone die while she shoots things

702 Bone Fragments in the end.

Good enough I'd say without spending lots of SC. :D

But now I'm starting to wonder for what am I saving all those SC. Anybody knows any juicy event or unit which may appear soonish (lets just assume we kinda stick to the original timeline, minus a couple of events ;) ) for which hoarding SC is appropriate?

Talking about Item collection events since those are the ones that consume the most SC: Save for Metus the Necromancer. There's Eterna before Metus but Eterna is honestly not that great, but serviceable. I had both AW99 at DMM and Eterna wasn't a permanent member of my main team. Still saw use though. Metus on the other hand packs a HEAVY punch with her 3x true damage and is a source of tokens as well.

Cringe bonus:
bKXszC9.png

One of my very last runs that basically forced me to run the ninja mission one last time because I was like 10 bones away from 1500.
Shit luck represent.

Also why the fuck did it give me 2 stars if 'Allied unit deaths' shows 0?

Could anyone remind me which event introduced Amanda on DMM Aigis so I can prepare and calculate some SC savings for her?

Last edited:

she pulls out a gun or bow and lets everyone die while she shoots things

And she is not even very efficient at it. Without prince, it's ~900 physical attack. A less effective Spica and only for 10 secs. I guess it's okay if you REALLY need to take out a straggler runaway unit, but that's not happening all that much.

And she is not even very efficient at it. Without prince, it's ~900 physical attack. A less effective Spica and only for 10 secs. I guess it's okay if you REALLY need to take out a straggler runaway unit, but that's not happening all that much.

At least provide real numbers, she has 336atk without any buffs, skill is 3xatk 336x3=1008atk and her skill duration is 12sec not 10sec look at her aw passive.

it still doesnt make it any better healers need to do things that improve there heal not pull out weapons or start hitting enemies its a terrible trend i dont think it will stop but i wish it did as i despise it

a great example is lucia the healing focused event unit and serra the not healing focused event unit i think this will happen to pippin eventually

Last edited:

Go to the zenith link in my signature, there's a unit feeding tool link, it'll show you how many fairies as well as for other exp types. It'll also show you what level and exp the unit should be in order to not over feed or under feed. Not a chart though.

When is Amanda coming? I just need to collect 100 scs.... but they're going into barracks first :(

When is Amanda coming? I just need to collect 100 scs.... but they're going into barracks first :(

Same.
WHEN'S AMANDAH

gathca units are sorda random for us but on dmm i found it in a 1.5 event between reanbell and pippin

Last edited:

gathca units are sorda random for us but on dmm i found it in a 1.5 event between reanbel and pippin

Thanks for digging it up for lazy assholes like me-
WAIT...

BETWEEN Rinbelle (fuck you that's her name) and Pippin? So she could be LITERALLY WEEKS AWAY?

Fuck. My money's gonna feel that. RIP summer funds.

the translation wont be either though cause google translate comes up as nothing close to it

2 sc and got 700 on the dot

Last edited:

At least provide real numbers, she has 336atk without any buffs, skill is 3xatk 336x3=1008atk and her skill duration is 12sec not 10sec look at her aw passive.

My bad, I forgot to add the affection bonus to the stats. Still doesn't change the fact that her damage output is shit for a 10 seconds skill. If a skill can only be up for that long, I expect it to be VERY spectacular. 1k physical damage is not that, considering that there are several units that can reach close to that without any skill activations. If we also take premium units into consideration, 1k physical on a 10 seconds skill is laughable.

Back