What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

*still self-debating on v0.2*

Anyone do the math to say which map is the best to farm time crystals? I'm sure I'll need those.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If the wiki is correct, spam flame beast regular as its 3STA for 9, assuming all drop chances are the same.

Honestly, i really wish a % was written down for each drop, would make maths so much more accurate.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I came up with a genius plan to avoid figuring out the AI paths on this map.. only to notice a single flaw with my plan once its underway and reached the end.

My plan was to simply block the monsters in as they come onto the map because its too much effort otherwise. The flaw is where the spot Gellius are has no dps other than Gellius himself. XD It worked.

I'm such a master tactician. >.>

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How many missions are there in this revival???
They just keep coming!

EDIT:
Just got to Flame Beast X and... fucking EXCUSE ME?
What the FUCK is this shit? This is harder than the latest story missions.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many missions are there in this revival???
They just keep coming!

EDIT:
Just got to Flame Beast X and... fucking EXCUSE ME?
What the FUCK is this shit? This is harder than the latest story missions.
I had thought this would have gotten easier with time but its just as hard now as it was back when it first came out, I couldn't go easy on it all. Atleast I managed a 3* this time.

0nymous

Reputation score

I had thought this would have gotten easier with time but its just as hard now as it was back when it first came out, I couldn't go easy on it all. Atleast I managed a 3* this time.
I handled everything blind until this, where I got absolutely BTFO.
Will probably need some reliable guide here, there's very little time here to set up units properly... experimenting would take me a lot of attempts.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Flamey X one is easy, used Marr though.
Crossroads lich one took me an extra try to figure out vs the flamey one. Mikoto and Sybilla, Freeze time and Slash wildly in general direction of the big guy, hitting him with slight gusts of wind.
ALSO WHAT ARE I AM GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE MOMENTS?
I IT ONLY TOOK 5 WOW WHATS THE POINT IN MOMENTS EVEN?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A lot of event revival units have 1/10 skills and could take well over 2 dozen bonboris to max. Solano is only 5/5, so just sell off all extras for cash.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Apparently people having trouble, looking for guides and shit. This isn't one but hey.
Heres how i did it, enjoy my MS paint and i'm not sorry if i forgot to mention anything cuz you're gonna say it if i do anyway.

Since some of you guys where having issues, doubt it would be of much help then again you guys probably know more about the game then me and how to substitute my units with better ones or some shit, but anyway here goes-

1234, Keep spamming Nanaly's (SAW) ability, Use marrs the first time it is available to use, keep spamming katie. Nanaly should kill Efreet #1, and 75% of #2, Also #3 with the help of unit 10, ill get to that later.
Also finishes off the last ogre before it even touches katie.

567 - Basically deals with the remaining of what was efreet #2, softens ogres so nanaly can fuck them off, or outright kill them depending on shit.

When black ogre comes, i pop skill on sybilla, and then shortly after Mikoto when aura black ogre comes.

8&9 basically more shit to shoot at the ogre

#10 cockblocks the third Efreet so nanaly can fire her load all over him, otherwise he'd escape.

There are other units too but i honestly could not give a fuck about them because they arn't even good.

MY UNITS: (I CC AT 50 OBVIOUSLY I THOUGHT I'D MENTION THIS BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE DUN FUCKED UP BUT I READ SHIT AND DIDN'T ONLY FOR AWAKENING FODDER)

Level 10th awakened SAW Saviour 156.99999999 PRINCE
AW L41 Katie (UP12,5/5)
AW L41 Marr (UP16, 4/5) <-- Cucked by rainbows
AW L54 NANALY SAW (UP15) INB4 skill level

AW L25 Mikoto SAW (UP19)
AW L20 Chydis (UP20, 4/5) <-- Forgot about Marr, Cucked again by rainbows.
AW L30 Sybilla SAW (UP20)

CC L30 Iris (UP20, 1/5)
AW L45 Mehlis (UP33, 1/5)

As you can see nothing died except that purple guy who i killed off because i hate him, you can spam more purple guys to fuck shit off too if you want because fuck tokens they don't count as allies
And either coincidence or the last mission X ver has higher % droprate of MC and thus is the best mission to farm

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Flamey X one is easy, used Marr though.
Crossroads lich one took me an extra try to figure out vs the flamey one.
Exactly the opposite for me. Crossroads X gives you plenty of time to prepare and set up someone to tank the fucker.
Flame Beast X just throws all the shit at you from the start, beginning with 3 black goblin archers straight away.

Apparently people having trouble, looking for guides and shit. This isn't one but hey.
Heres how i did it, enjoy my MS paint and i'm not sorry if i forgot to mention anything cuz you're gonna say it if i do anyway.

Since some of you guys where having issues, doubt it would be of much help then again you guys probably know more about the game then me and how to substitute my units with better ones or some shit, but anyway here goes-

1234, Keep spamming Nanaly's (SAW) ability, Use marrs the first time it is available to use, keep spamming katie. Nanaly should kill Efreet #1, and 75% of #2, Also #3 with the help of unit 10, ill get to that later.
Also finishes off the last ogre before it even touches katie.

567 - Basically deals with the remaining of what was efreet #2, softens ogres so nanaly can fuck them off, or outright kill them depending on shit.

When black ogre comes, i pop skill on sybilla, and then shortly after Mikoto when aura black ogre comes.

8&9 basically more shit to shoot at the ogre

#10 cockblocks the third Efreet so nanaly can fire her load all over him, otherwise he'd escape.

There are other units too but i honestly could not give a fuck about them because they arn't even good.

MY UNITS: (I CC AT 50 OBVIOUSLY I THOUGHT I'D MENTION THIS BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE DUN FUCKED UP BUT I READ SHIT AND DIDN'T ONLY FOR AWAKENING FODDER)

Level 10th awakened SAW Saviour 156.99999999 PRINCE
AW L41 Katie (UP12,5/5)
AW L41 Marr (UP16, 4/5) <-- Cucked by rainbows
AW L54 NANALY SAW (UP15) INB4 skill level

AW L25 Mikoto SAW (UP19)
AW L20 Chydis (UP20, 4/5) <-- Forgot about Marr, Cucked again by rainbows.
AW L30 Sybilla SAW (UP20)

CC L30 Iris (UP20, 1/5)
AW L45 Mehlis (UP33, 1/5)

As you can see nothing died except that purple guy who i killed off because i hate him, you can spam more purple guys to fuck shit off too if you want because fuck tokens they don't count as allies
And either coincidence or the last mission X ver has higher % droprate of MC and thus is the best mission to farm
Ah, yes, looks easy enough, just let me WHIP OUT MY MAXED AW NANALY.

...I assume Spica or Bashira can't replace her?

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Exactly the opposite for me. Crossroads X gives you plenty of time to prepare and set up someone to tank the fucker.
Flame Beast X just throws all the shit at you from the start, beginning with 3 black goblin archers straight away.

Ah, yes, looks easy enough, just let me WHIP OUT MY MAXED AW NANALY.

...I assume Spica or Bashira can't replace her?
I mean... I can whip out my ALMOST maxed AW Nanaly XD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just use minerva :D

but i gotta figure out a new strat for crossroads x cuz that lich wtf lol

there is seriously not enough ranged spots on that map

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Who needs ranged slots when you can maxAW Immortal Karma him to death :D

Xion

Reputation score

People worrying about Efreet and the Lich while here I was trying to stop the black Oni-chan... Solution I.Q Karma for one, Eden for the other. But I mess up with my range placement so I had to do it again and decided to go full defense with Anya with my full def support(Katie 2% + Len 18% + B.Iris 7% + Echidna 5% + Saints barrier just because I can)
------------

@Selius Karma was revived early this year you start playing after it? I remember cause I got a copy of the plat version, and finally got my revenge on those pesky vampires.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People worrying about Efreet and the Lich while here I was trying to stop the black Oni-chan... Solution I.Q Karma for one, Eden for the other. But I mess up with my range placement so I had to do it again and decided to go full defense with Anya with my full def support(Katie 2% + Len 18% + B.Iris 7% + Echidna 5% + Saints barrier just because I can)
------------

@Selius Karma was revived early this year you start playing after it? I remember cause I got a copy of the plat version, and finally got my revenge on those pesky vampires.
i started in late feb.

but it's ok. olivie is a cheat sheet for the black onis. minerva wrecks the efreets. i just have to decide which map im farming now.

i have solano at maxcost 4/5 now. im very tempted to just spam crossroads x for the phat moneyz and ignore solano entirely.

Attachments

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

solano while great imo doesnt compete with rino and her infinite duration

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The first 2 CR on Solano dupes is 100% this week, it's probably not worth the resources for people that did not have her from original event to go beyond that.

We are still far from Rino. Plus, her infinite duration takes 50 seconds to activate so it's really only best utilized in subjugations. The other difference between Rino and Solano is that the former's blast radius is tiny, while Solano's is huge at almost twice the blast radius.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rino and her saw will arive before aw2 until then there effectively the same so for now atleast its more of is 50 seconds a big deal on a 18 cost unit when solano has times where she does literally nothing

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how often would you deploy solano instead of a mage/bishop