What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I remember using her maybe twice since her original event.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it because she's not that useful or that you already have people capable of doing what you use her for

i can already 3* spirit rescue g so if that's a large portion of her usefulness i dont need her for that.

i'd like to save up moment crystals for len

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The first 2 CR on Solano dupes is 100% this week, it's probably not worth the resources for people that did not have her from original event to go beyond that.
Do you mean, that the first 2 Cost reductions are guaranteed this week, regardless of what Solano's cost has been reduced to, or just that if she's at max cost, then the first 2 CRs are guaranteed this week?
'cos I got her cost to 16 the first time round, and I wasn't going to bother getting duplicates, but if I know I can get that last cost-reduce with 1 duplicate, I might.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Exactly the opposite for me. Crossroads X gives you plenty of time to prepare and set up someone to tank the fucker.
Flame Beast X just throws all the shit at you from the start, beginning with 3 black goblin archers straight away.

Ah, yes, looks easy enough, just let me WHIP OUT MY MAXED AW NANALY.

...I assume Spica or Bashira can't replace her?
Shes not even max AW, like just level 54. If you didn't notice when i AW my units i tend to neglect them after that.
The main idea is to use a ranged unit to fuck off the Efreets before they become a nuisance and to have enough dps to kill the ogres without tanking them, basically.

need more black spirits, got a million tin cans just 0 spirits, still got a level 1 black ass rogue and witch waiting for some tin-can love.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you mean, that the first 2 Cost reductions are guaranteed this week, regardless of what Solano's cost has been reduced to, or just that if she's at max cost, then the first 2 CRs are guaranteed this week?
'cos I got her cost to 16 the first time round, and I wasn't going to bother getting duplicates, but if I know I can get that last cost-reduce with 1 duplicate, I might.
i can confirm it is the first 2 from base cost had a 17 cost solano bought 2 and i have a 16 cost one now

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can confirm it is the first 2 from base cost had a 17 cost solano bought 2 and i have a 16 cost one now
it says 2x success rate for CR, so if it were 100 50 25 25 25 %, it should now be 200 100 50 50 50. %

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

is it because she's not that useful or that you already have people capable of doing what you use her for

i can already 3* spirit rescue g so if that's a large portion of her usefulness i dont need her for that.

i'd like to save up moment crystals for len
That's a tricky question: All I had during this time was Odette and Valerie which kind of fill her role and they're not great tbh. Solano herself isn't useless, there are maps where you need AoE magical damage asap. The problem is we don't exactly get this type of map very often. Even so, I still remember using a min cost Roy (the bronze mage LUL) in some of them.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invitation to the Magic City.

I take on the horde easily but the Golems said lol no you're not allowed.

Welp. Just what is the minimum level requirement to be welcomed in? XD

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I kinda like Solano, but she'd have to be Max Skill Lv and Min Cost for me to like her.

Summoners are often compared to mage, and sure their downtime makes them more conditional. But summoner has stronger, faster, and wider Atk than mage, bar skills.
The fact that their attacks don't vaporize on far, fast moving enemy is also plus.
And Solano's actually faster than a silver mage if you just consider the cost + initial skill on.

Min Cost & Max Skill Lv Solano = 15 Cost + 10 sec Initial Skill On = 25
Min Cost Silver Mage Cost = 28

The difference doesn't seem much, but it gets bigger if you compare that to Gold / Plat mages. And Solano's Atk beats any plat mages by a mile.
So if you have good control on the down time - e.g. AW Rear Guards help this alot - Solano is definitely worth considering.
But make sure that she's properly CR'd and Skill Lv'd.

Or if you are lazy and can't be bothered, completely ignore her.
Or Rino's ~6 months away per event calendar if you care about that.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invitation to the Magic City.

I take on the horde easily but the Golems said lol no you're not allowed.

Welp. Just what is the minimum level requirement to be welcomed in? XD
an aw 60+ bernice is a good indicator of readiness.

i only 3*'d that map because minerva assassinated the big golem for me.

if you're not specifically going for only 3* strats, rogue spam also works to delay the big guy. otherwise karma to delay him, bernice to tank the 2 smaller golems and a hell of a lot of ranged magical dps to kill em.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

an aw 60+ bernice is a good indicator of readiness.

i only 3*'d that map because minerva assassinated the big golem for me.

if you're not specifically going for only 3* strats, rogue spam also works to delay the big guy. otherwise karma to delay him, bernice to tank the 2 smaller golems and a hell of a lot of ranged magical dps to kill em.
Oh boy, I'm under leveled after all XD
Cuz everything I got is AW50 with only Spica at AW90.

How do Witches qualify as ranged magical dps or is Mages better for bringing down the golems?

Uh I got multiple login errors, Someone help please x.x Don't know how to fix it I tried logging out of both Firefox/Chrome from nutaku.net but didn't work.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I didn't realize just how erotic or voyeur Solano's clothes are. It's just two shoulder sleeves and a large collar overhang that creates underboobs. I wonder if I have her on dmm, got to go throw flowers at her.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Solano is also going to be a rare freemium source of AoE true damage after her SAW. Useful against demons and golems and such.
All in all, invest in her, she's quite a fun unit to play with.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, I'm under leveled after all XD
Cuz everything I got is AW50 with only Spica at AW90.

How do Witches qualify as ranged magical dps or is Mages better for bringing down the golems?

Uh I got multiple login errors, Someone help please x.x Don't know how to fix it I tried logging out of both Firefox/Chrome from nutaku.net but didn't work.
besides maybe 2 big guy the entirety of magic city can be done with only cc units if those are to strict as they tend to be at times there are many many vids for them

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im havin this issue too

0nymous

Reputation score

Same here.
Connection error every time.
Surprise maintenance?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's the latter. I was gonna check on my Solano's cost (min costed from original event), but this BS log in error means no one can get in...

What I meant originally, is that during the week of the revival event, the chance to get a cost reduction or skill up with dupes is doubled. So the first two cost reductions are automatic. For Solano, the next 3 CR is normally 25% chance, but will be at 50% this week.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah good that means Aigis team will look at the error issues instead of ignoring my ticket even when they replied to my ticket like 3 minutes after I sent it.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that's annoying, my stam and charisma were capping tonight. Now they'll sitting at max not getting used.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah good that means Aigis team will look at the error issues instead of ignoring my ticket even when they replied to my ticket like 3 minutes after I sent it.
I'm kinda annoyed after reading this. The last time they ever replied my complaint is 3 month after I sent it.