What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Still have a pretty noob team RIP

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*Sees people people farming for Solano, Still saving is cristals to min cost Len*

Really, Solano is a great unit yeah but right now she isn't worth the insane amount of effort (Yeah!! I'm saying that) with just one copy and several bonbori is good enough since bond faries exist even if there is a while before they turn mainstream.

Also Rino exist so worrying about a perfect Solano might not be the best idea. Heck I have a perfect 2AW Rino and I barely use her this days (change to Enchanter + Nanaly recently).

Also unless you use an AW thief (Leda or Anita) the drop rate is always gonna be shitty for Revival Cristals :/

0nymous

Reputation score

So is Flame Beast X actually more efficient for MC than Flame Beast? They drop the same amount of MC, so I assume it's more about % drop chance...
Flame Beast has much better drops, bandits and rogues are highly sought after by me, and a plat armor on top.
X is much more tedious to run, though I managed to 3* it relatively quickly, there's still plenty of room for me to fuck up a run or something.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like I wont' be getting Solano this time around. Pity. Just because I didn't want to burn the SCs.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did vast majority of runs on Flame Beast X. With no thief, getting 9 crystals on majority of runs, and occasionally 6 only (The 3 DC drop seems to be 100%). The Bonboris is a lot more iffy, but still got well over a dozen of them just running on natural regen stamina.

It should be extremely easy to get a new Solano up to 4/5 skills. That last one is tough at only 10% chance, so unless extremely lucky will probably need rainbows for the last skill up.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is Flame Beast X actually more efficient for MC than Flame Beast? They drop the same amount of MC, so I assume it's more about % drop chance...
Flame Beast has much better drops, bandits and rogues are highly sought after by me, and a plat armor on top.
X is much more tedious to run, though I managed to 3* it relatively quickly, there's still plenty of room for me to fuck up a run or something.
I get 2-3 sets of 3 MC in X, in regular it was 0-2 so idk, could be coincidence, could be % increase. Annoys me the % isn't listed down so much so.

She's already 5/5, i got her max skill day 1 pretty much. wish i could give others the bonboris, shame to scrap em, don't need em.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In all my Flame Beast X runs I only ever not received all three MC bundle drops once (it was 2 drops that run), so drop rate is pretty dam good there. You are pretty much guaranteed 9 MC every run, no Thief no nothing.

...Did Solano ever see the second revival back in DMM? Lack of 90/12 is veeery suspicious...

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...Did Solano ever see the second revival back in DMM? Lack of 90/12 is veeery suspicious...
Nope, they didn't get a Solano revival with either moment crystals or event skill up fairys yet.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I was told that it was a early revival before moment crystals, and it used event specific items that didn't transfer over into other revivals. Looks like I'm wrong on that part though I can't read that to confirm it. Still no fairys there as I knew they came after Ricolas event.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3*'d the SAW map today. i was worried i wouldnt have enough magic dps to stop deine but zola+yuyu worked out fine.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, the new SAW for Altair on DMM is crazy good: infinite duration UP generation. Was lukewarm about pulling her in my last set of rolls when I was aiming for Amanda, but now I'm super stoked (even if her SAW being buffed on the Nutaku side will take forever to actually happen.)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man, the new SAW for Altair on DMM is crazy good: infinite duration UP generation. Was lukewarm about pulling her in my last set of rolls when I was aiming for Amanda, but now I'm super stoked (even if her SAW being buffed on the Nutaku side will take forever to actually happen.)
it has just begun for her soldier aw2 is this month

so whats coming tmrw mornin in the news i wonder len/charlette or isabelle/eterna my moneys on a revival unit or eterna

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- The Revival Mission
 "Pride of the Beastwoman" begins

- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 begins
*The Item Drop Rate will be available
 until begin of maintenance on August 22(Tue).

Other Changes
- Added the Story Mission "The Magic City" Second Half
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

** Notice **
The next maintenance will be scheduled on August 18, 2017 (Fri) 3AM.

Looks like everyones favourite event type comes after this in the form of a gold rush.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, it actually didn't take too long for the second half of Magic City to come compared to the Eastern arc. Not that I'm entirely ready for them, which I'm like 95% sure. Awesome drop rates are back so I can farm up some Orbs I need. And, yay Ada's coming so I can finally put to rest Golden Wolves G and that'll be it for all the maps I couldn't 3*....well until the next time anyway.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So no maintenence next Tuesday is what it sounds like but Friday instead. Gives me time to work on the story maps I've been casually avoiding. Maybe level up a unit with the bonus drop chances.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh nice, the Beastman mission was another of those that I did disappointingly in before, so it's good to see it back.
I actually didn't do that badly with the Solano mission when it first cropped up, despite I think, being a little behind others in levels. I got her to 16 cost-wise and maxed her skill out the first time.
I more than likely used the Sacred Crystals boosts to achieve that, though.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, the research tower. Everyone's favorite playground.

Test_your_favorite_OP_units_here.map

I shall gladly oblige.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Ah, the research tower. Everyone's favorite playground.

Test_your_favorite_OP_units_here.map
Research tower? Some DMM thing I'm assuming. THANKS FOR SPOILING IT BRUH.

Never thought I'd have to stock back up on AW orbs again. I guess skill AW changed that.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Event over for me i guess, 550MC later.