What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

This took much longer than I wanted... stupid life... always getting in the way.

Wrote v0.2 on google docs. You can now free suggest things, and I'll have all the notes in one place.

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Everyone!

As the devs pointed out on the last news post, the update for next week will come on Aug 18 (Fri) 03:00-06:00 (EST).

The story and daily missions drop rate will remain x1.5, and the Orb drop rate will still be x2.

The subjugation mission "Katie's War Games" will be implemented. (Players can obtain rewards by defeated enemies per play as well as by total defeated enemies. When players reach to 600 defeated enemies, "Spirit of Blessing Job", which can provide 150k EXP, will be given.)

Gianna will be added to the trading post. (She is a platinum unit and her class is "Artillery Officer". She has a skill called "Scatter Shot" and her blast attack range will be wider while her skill is active. )

Skill Awakening for archers will also be implemented. The applicable units will be Gold and Platinum.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Dark Knight has been sitting at AW1 5/5 skill for so long waiting for that fairy, so glad I will finely be able to use him.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like I'll be awakening Despara and SAW and bumping her to 99, goodbye half my gold, and then SAW for Stray, Rita and Bashira means it'll all be gone.

This looks to be a decent update, hopefully there'll be new golds to replace Hien like Abel in the trading post too.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah great, seems they're still going in order by type. This'll be the first time we'll be able to get a Katie copy, though technically the first time should've been Anna's event but well anyway....the real reward is gonna be the insta 99 Fairy...finally Olivie will be able to get off of level 1 AW on the Main, all that waiting finally paid off (though, I was waiting more for Happy's sub, than Joy from Katie's, but whatevs). Guess it makes sense since they did it with Maurette, but it's great we don't have to do the global kill count, who knows if we could even do it at all. Probably easier for them to just give us the end reward for what happened over on DMM than to do it all over again. Well at least with this we're likely not gonna have the global kill count for Happy's sub as well...if/when we ever get it anyway....

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah great, seems they're still going in order by type. This'll be the first time we'll be able to get a Katie copy, though technically the first time should've been Anna's event but well anyway....the real reward is gonna be the insta 99 Fairy...finally Olivie will be able to get off of level 1 AW on the Main, all that waiting finally paid off (though, I was waiting more for Happy's sub, than Joy from Katie's, but whatevs). Guess it makes sense since they did it with Maurette, but it's great we don't have to do the global kill count, who knows if we could even do it. Probably easier for them to just give us the end reward for what happened over on DMM than to do it all over again. Well at least with this we're likely not gonna have the global kill count for Happy's sub as well...if/when we ever get it anyway....

My first max AW unit is a black that's not even awakened (OR CC'd!) yet. so either rogue or witch, Given - I could use it on another unit, but it would be a waste. Nanly is AW64, like just under half way to max, Sybilla is AW30 - I literally would waste only a tin cans worth but hey, Waste not right? And Mikoto is AW25 but i don't think she would benefit as much as she is not as powerful as other blacks damage wise, she has an ok nuke, but her ability lies in stalling units with her tokens or her freeze aoe and freezenuke, imho.

That's if i can get all 600 kills, who knows. Could be hard, Perhaps i will level Raven just in case i need more nukes going off. Poor japan.

So either OP ass witch that does witch stuff, i never even use witches i just use mikoto, but shes black so if i have her ill probably use witches just because shes rare n shit and probably will make the class viable for me other then that spirit rescue map X which i do because i don't want to waste stamina trying the G even though theres a good chance i can win it but i am a bitch, or the rogue who does a whirlwind of death that pretty much seems like it could rip a lot of things, who can also be used to turn rogues into pseudo-tokens

Also to be fair i probably use Sybilla as a pseudo-rogue but now i SAW'd her shes not really a rogue anymore but she pretty much destroys shit consistently anyway that as long as it can't kill her..

RIP

Despara OR Berna Insta-MAX??
wat do

Also this is the event, right?

Oh shit they released AW2 for soldiers on DMM and its like -2 cost and 3% attack / Defence + 3MR to all units for Katie and Jerome. Wew, i want to min cost her more now so next millennia when they release AW2 i can have 8 cost katie.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also this is the event, right?
That's the one, yep. There's a of it later on, but unfortunately it's Joyless/Jobless.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*That moment when you realize you have nothing to use Joy on*

jajajajaja This is funny I had thought that the next sub would be by the end of the month, this came rather quick I wonder if it has anything to do with the 2016 event calender :/

Seriously Sybilla, Karma, B.Iris, Anya all are over AW60 using Joy would be a waste, I guess I'll save her in my box till the end of time.... Or until i get a good black..... So yeah she is gonna rot in there.
----------

Darn it! Those golems hit hard, I'll to finally AW Imelia if I want to tank them, Any just die too quick.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey Everyone!

As the devs pointed out on the last news post, the update for next week will come on Aug 18 (Fri) 03:00-06:00 (EST).

The story and daily missions drop rate will remain x1.5, and the Orb drop rate will still be x2.

The subjugation mission "Katie's War Games" will be implemented. (Players can obtain rewards by defeated enemies per play as well as by total defeated enemies. When players reach to 600 defeated enemies, "Spirit of Blessing Job", which can provide 150k EXP, will be given.)
@Nordland

So there won't be any meta-event for Joy to determine her amount of exp, but what about the extra DC reward? DMM Nutaku players got 160 for reaching maximum Joy tier on a certain day.
Also, since Joy is given for 600 defeated enemies, does she actually replace the original 3 SC reward? I sure hope we get both, like DMM originally did...

Seeing as how we're getting Joy for that very much needed exp boost, how long until we get the Majin Advent type missions (for that 5000 base exp dark armor reward in addition to all the platinum armors)?
I do believe we are long overdue according to the original schedule.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gianna will be added to the trading post. (She is a platinum unit and her class is "Artillery Officer". She has a skill called "Scatter Shot" and her blast attack range will be wider while her skill is active. )
Oh...only now realized this re-reading the post. is getting in the TP, but still no Battle Fairy...dangit. I'll continue waiting ever patiently for you....

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Nordland

I don't know when you will compile a next list to devs but when you will be sending one pls ask them to change class evolution materials into the proper ones. It was already implemented at this point on dmm and we are really strugling when almost everything needs rogues while our barracks are full of not so useful samurai, ninja, pirate etc.

And once again we would really like to have Trading Post changes. If there is reason why they don't do them and they really can't update it once a month like on dmm maybe at least do it every 2 or 3 months.

And as always huge thanks for the news.
Very much noted! Trading post rotation has come up a lot this round of feedback. I have added in the comment about the class evolution materials as well!

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do believe we are long overdue according to the original schedule.
We are past the point were beta version was released as a weekend only mission with black armor gold rush style completion reward but we are nowhere close to regular majin advent. For that we need ~10 events more and that's not counting subjugations/total dominations and content that we previously skipped but we may get at one point (thankfully there is not that much left).

@Nordland
Thank you. Keep up the good job you are doing! We all love you!

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*rolls for Rion*
Anita, should've known, you've showed up like 5 times on my dmm account

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This took much longer than I wanted... stupid life... always getting in the way.

Wrote v0.2 on google docs. You can now free suggest things, and I'll have all the notes in one place.

Long time no see! Welcome back!

I'm finding new story maps quite interesting. At last there's some challenge and/or need for lvling units as I dont have much (or even none without dancer buff, at least on main) that can tank 4k hit golems and timing for Olivie isn't so easy.
And lucky me! Got Anita :D Awesome, just as I wanted her :D

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of the blacks I have, Anya, Saki, and Nanaly are AW 60, so I can't use Joy. My non-AW Blacks are CC'd Nagi, Karma, Cornelia, and Rion. Any idea on who I should use Joy for?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Probably either Rion or Cornelia.

So the difference this time with Katie subjugation is that we need to achieve maximum one-time kills to receive Joy. DMM version was community based on the total aggregate kills of their entire player base, but anybody who killed 1000 mobs would've gotten a Joy. Sadly, this could mean that newer players might miss out on this Joy spirit.

Recently I put a ton of resources to get Nanaly up to AW 59, so only non AW blacks I had left were Nagi, Berna, and Minerva. Joy will be going to Minerva as that was the next planned project after Mia.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very much noted! Trading post rotation has come up a lot this round of feedback. I have added in the comment about the class evolution materials as well!
Liana fix when?

And guys if i am reading this right.. joy fairy = AW black level 1 to 99 in one shot?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Liana fix when?

And guys if i am reading this right.. joy fairy = AW black level 1 to 99 in one shot?
id say when there are more people who know shes not a gatcha unit and are rightfully complaining about it im sure theres quite a few already but the more the better chance to get attention focused on it

and yes any unit will max out with a joy or happy from lv 1

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id say when there are more people who know shes not a gatcha unit and are rightfully complaining about it im sure theres quite a few already but the more the better chance to get attention focused on it

If I am aware then that means it needs attention. Simple as that.

And cool, I think I'll save mine for Ignis.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll throw my hat into that ring..

*stares a level 1 Liana*

I want to raise you but...

Last edited: