What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

so i watched the video of it.

the thing's range is tiny. it never hits anything. hell, the hardest part of the map is the constant zerg of other shit

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only two? Monday daily is definitely broken its time for a massive compensation!

I remember the good old days where I could rake in like 10+ in a single day and it encouraged me to burn SCs. But now they never drop. Which means I won't spend the SCs cuz if i spend them and nothing drop then its stupid
I never got 10+ in a day but I still got 5 last week and 4 this week and I messed up and couldn't run as many runs as possible so I think that rng is just treating you bad last couple weeks maybe? It happens from time to bad

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, hey Rubinas/Lupine is in Shrine...and they're showing her CG art. Huh, interesting.

Edit: I need to start emergency CCing stuff....maybe AW Fedora and a couple other things.

2spoopy4me

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pseudo-Silver Barracks
Pseudo-Fairy Barracks

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the point of Rion is she is a better - dps nanaly in a melee slot, shes not supposed to tank, she just increases your ranged DPS while not taking up a ranged DPS slot. At the cost of less range and slight more cost.
In which case the 0 block is actually a benefit, not a negitive as strong units can be passed through onto your tanks etc. while she blows her load on them.
No she is not. Rion is melee-range unit so her role is more the supporting type. Sophie is more of a duelist, If you're not killing the enemy in those 30 sec then you're doing it wrong.
--------

But by all means danryd can choose what ever her wants, support or ganker/duelist/gateway Sophie is really flexible unit.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No she is not. Rion is melee-range unit so her role is more the supporting type. Sophie is more of a duelist, If you're not killing the enemy in those 30 sec then you're doing it wrong.
--------

But by all means danryd can choose what ever her wants, support or ganker/duelist/gateway Sophie is really flexible unit.
How has that got anything to do with the fact rion does more DPS then nanaly?

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

--------

You really need to reread what you're replying to, you go off on a rant about something that the post wasn't even talking about.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saved up four plat tickets and ~400 SP crystals for Lupine.

... I got Estelle instead.

Also, Sheryl, Uru, Figunelia (okay, I was aiming for her, at least), and Marius/Sabinne dupes.

I'd like to whale a bit for her, but I'm literally out of barracks space.

Fayne

Reputation score

Rion is not support. Unless you consider every ranged unit support. Rion is a DPS unit. The best one even.
And I can't really agree with Sophie being a duelist, but that's another topic, we should probably leave untouched.

Now, if you really want to compare two units, that have completely different roles, it really depends on the circumstances.
The advantage of Rion in that case is, that the circumstances don't really matter for her. She is the best DPS unit. You will always need more DPS, you can't have enough of it. You already have Nanaly? Fine, use both. Stuff dies even faster, which is great. You have a certain angel you want to use as a duelist for a boss that has a huge atk value and does ranged AoE attacks while not blocked? Well, better make sure the boss dies before her skill runs out or you're gonne be screwed. So having Rion behind that certain angel improves her ability to duel stronger bosses, because stronger bosses die in time.
Sophie on the other hand is top tier ganker and can be used as a sweeper or duelist if you have nothing else available to you. But her skill duration might not be long enough, to kill all the waves Nadia could clear or block a boss long enough, while a dedicated duelist like Sylvia or a tank like Cornelia could tank the boss long enough. So she might not be able to fullfill the role. You might not be able to use her to her full potential on a specific map. She might not give your team composition much (except the best ganker of course, but ganking is probably less commonly used as a pure tank, duelist or DPS), when you already have good dedicated units.
So while both units are potentially awesome, Rion is less conditionally awesome. Therefore I'd advise leveling Rion over Sophie as well in most cases. Well, at least to give her the priority. You really should level both asap.

Xion

Reputation score

Rion is not support. Unless you consider every ranged unit support. Rion is a DPS unit. The best one even.
And I can't really agree with Sophie being a duelist, but that's another topic, we should probably leave untouched.

Now, if you really want to compare two units, that have completely different roles, it really depends on the circumstances.
---------

So while both units are potentially awesome, Rion is less conditionally awesome. Therefore I'd advise leveling Rion over Sophie as well in most cases. Well, at least to give her the priority. You really should level both asap.*
Ok, if is just power level then you can go with:

Sophie > Rion > Cornelia > Grace > Anya > Danchou > Farne > Estelle > Altia > Saki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kikyo.

If you are planing on using Joy, either of the first 2 is a safe bet.
^ I did said that.

I wasn't comparing, the 2 have their own roles, combine them and nothing will survive, is just a matter of order. Never said Rion is bad and shouldn't be leveled, I was saying Sophie should go first, but in regards to Joy either of the 2 is fine since both are top tier black, you can never go wrong with them.

*PS: That statement really close this whole thing.

You really need to reread what you're replying to, you go off on a rant about something that the post wasn't even talking about.
Are you?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like how "help me select black to invest" always turns into "MY WAIFU IS BETTER".
I've been guilty of this from time to time myself, so I guess this also counts as a self-reflection.

They are all great units. They just have different rolls, and proper ways to use them.
You don't expect Rion to tank boss or clear flood. You stack buffs on her and evaporate 6-digit HP on a single target.
You don't expect Sophie to snipe 6-digit HP fatso's. You place to her to soak phys/mag dmg alike while also clearing mobs.

Yes there is power ranking decided by numbers and uniqueness, but that's not very important in 2015. Wait till Majins before it actually starts to matter.
So for now just go for whomever you like, or try to figure out which "roll" you are missing right now to fill.

In the end, show some love and respect and level them all up. This is how you treat your blacks.

This is ofc the end goal XD

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The problem with your posts was that practically everything you said about Rion is wrong.
It's so blatantly obvious that, while you may have some experience with Sophie, you have 0 experience with Rion.

Calling Rion a "Support" and talking about things like "Block Count", her fighting boss (?????) while discussing Rion gets you laughed at.
That's not what Rion does, and that's not how you use her.

Stop talking about what you have no idea of.
And try not to use words like "Power Level" when listing black units in order. That's how you got into this mess.

Xion

Reputation score

The problem with your posts was that practically everything you said about Rion is wrong.
It's so blatantly obvious that, while you may have some experience with Sophie, you have 0 experience with Rion.

Calling Rion a "Support" and talking about things like "Block Count", her fighting boss (?????) while discussing Rion gets you laughed at.
That's not what Rion does, and that's not how you use her.

Stop talking about what you have no idea of.
And try not to use words like "Power Level" when listing black units in order. That's how you got into this mess.
To me, melee-range are support units, the fact Rion is black doesn't change her class. Sure her skill is high in dps, but outside of it SHE IS a support unit. "Block count" is point that makes me put her in a support role. We might disagree agree but thats fine. Our clasificasion is just different.

I was just recomending an order to power level them according to my own preference and experience. That isn't a ranking or list of who is stronger or better, I'm starting to think that you guys misread what I said and start atacking that statement because of it.

Please read it in context, power level and power leveling are 2 different things, he was asking who should he "power level next".

I'm gonna leave this matter alone since It appears that you have something personal agaisnt my comments (Is not first time either).

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What I'm wary of is things like "DID YOU JUST SAY X IS BETTER THAN Y" crap.

It gets ugly real fast. I would know b/c I once committed the same crime.

Glad we agreed to stop that.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You posted your opinion and another one posted his opinion on which unit he should use his joy fairy, but you obviously disagreed with him and wrote this.

Oh my God, did you really say that??

- You do know that for Rion to shot those 7 arrowsher block drops to 0 for 20 sec??

- Her atack is phisical so unless you have an enchanter pair up with her any boss/majin barelly feels it.

- Bowriders are a support units not dueslist, have them fight any boss = suicide.

---------------

Are you just looking at the numbers in the Wiki or you actually have the units and are talking from experience, because no one who has experience would put Rion over Sophie.
Seriously dude, do you even know how to use Rion or Margarette? from this post i think you have no idea what those units can do.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice Rubinas this game knows how to get at my sc

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reanbell is a good unit? I haven't found sailors useful yet.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reanbell is a good unit? I haven't found sailors useful yet.
She is quite useful against bosses and when you are getting a big rush.

When she uses her skill she does a tiny splash on her skill which is 6 shot consecutely.

She has a slow too so that's even better.

And the damage up against aquatic units.

So I would recommend using her behind a tank so that when the tank is doing it's job you use the skill for a good splash damage burst and against aquatic units even more.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suddenly want to murder Metus and never use her.... How dare she...

KIDNAP MY REANBELL AND ATTEMPT TO USE HER IN A DAMN EXPERIENCEMENT!