What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

liz solos the dragon and his lich entourage who needs stall tactics when you have liz i cant wait for aw2 vampire hunters its going to be amazing
Vampire Hunter

Attack speed buffed
AW version now fires 4 consecutive bolts

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying the Domination mission. Was a lot easier than I expected; Nanaly + Anya pretty much sweep the entire map. Was also the first time I extensively used Gloria, and her skill recharges really damn quickly for how powerful it is.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yea this domination was a fun map to mess around with Swordswomen.

Also, I keep forgetting to field units that have bonuses vs undead/yokai on appropriate maps.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been trying to get a 600 run with an afk set-up but can't quite do it. If my Nanaly and Saki were both level 99 I could probably just about make it but the bottom most princess escapes with around 1/10th health left and Olivie is like 1 more attack away from death.

It was fun trying but 2 more runs and I will have finished the event. I'm definitely going to make sure to level Saki next though, was neglecting her and she is so useful.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I cheated with KT AFK.

20+10 MR at the center makes the princesses not hurt so much, so I was able to just stack ranged atks everywhere else.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

593, I saw 480 and withdrew my units to place the anti-princess units too early. Formation was breaking by the time Grace and Nanaly showed up. Kerry legitimately broke through.

588 :V

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Hahaha Not even a power outage can stop me(although they are really problematic)Reanbell min cost, +6 s.lvl only a few more. She could be useful in the sub... Too bad Gloria + Saki combi already cleared it all. Maybe next time.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally achieved a way to tank this damn golem:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally achieved a way to tank this damn golem:

Uh what is tanking that golem? I haven't seen tht unit before.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to aim for the Legend Stamp card again, and I think I broke the Goddess - 4 Silvers, 3 Golds, 2 Plats, and a Black...

Attachments

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

did anyone else imagine reanbell was violated by the dragon before she was swallowed ?
I always expect there to be only one outcome in clashes between pretty girls and monsters in Hentai, but Aigis never goes that way.

I'm finding the last mission a bit hard, so I suspect I'm going to have to swallow my pride and use a guide. After all, I don't want a nerfed Reanbell.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, Main got the min-cost first, while the Alt still has one more CR to go but has 2 SUs over the Main. I guess this is a given considering how much of a headache it was trying to CR Chloe on the Main....but then again it somehow broke the 5% SU wall, which I still can't believe it happened, so the Main'll probably have issues SUing Reanbell with copies and/or Rainbow Fairies.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey everyone :)

Quick update regarding next week:

Date and time
Aug 29th 03:00 - 06:00 EST

"The Undead Dragon and the Magic Priestess' Revenge"urgent mission will be implemented. Skill of "Eterna", which will be given at the end of the event, will increase by collecting "Villager's Soul".

"Katie's War Games" will be continued.

In Summons, "Alice" will be added. She is a black unit and the class is Monk. She has a skill called "Iron Qigong", which will increase her enemy block by 1 as well as her defense ability while her skill is active. Also, she will fight back to enemies physical attack during the period.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone :)

Quick update regarding next week:

Date and time
Aug 29th 03:00 - 06:00 EST

"The Undead Dragon and the Magic Priestess' Revenge"urgent mission will be implemented. Skill of "Eterna", which will be given at the end of the event, will increase by collecting "Villager's Soul".

"Katie's War Games" will be continued.

In Summons, "Alice" will be added. She is a black unit and the class is Monk. She has a skill called "Iron Qigong", which will increase her enemy block by 1 as well as her defense ability while her skill is active. Also, she will fight back to enemies physical attack during the period.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
ETERNA
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm... a black Bishop. Me like. :D

Thanks for the info Nordland.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, great the last Item Collection of 2015 DMM. Basically the Black version of Paula, with a SAW that can both heal and attack at the same time but with reduced attack.

Fayne

Reputation score

Hm, did some special summons from the subjugation and... finally got my first Conrad! Well, except the one from a gold rush I used to awaken someone.
Right after Agnes as well. Maybe it's Aigis' revenge for me being pretty unimpressed despite getting a plat from Special Summon. Yolo roll got me Conrad as well...

Oh, Eterna... Not really sure I will use her. Got Sasha after all, who has even more attack more than Eterna than I thought. Still going for mincost.

Xion

Reputation score

So Eterna huh? I guess she is gonna be like in dmm, only -3 for ever...

Althought figthing the Dracolich is gonna be interesting, I should finally step up and AW Roana, Using 3 blockers is too borring.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hm, did some special summons from the subjugation and... finally got my first Conrad! Well, except the one from a gold rush I used to awaken someone.
Right after Agnes as well. Maybe it's Aigis' revenge for me being pretty unimpressed despite getting a plat from Special Summon. Yolo roll got me Conrad as well...

Oh, Eterna... Not really sure I will use her. Got Sasha after all, who has even more attack more than Eterna than I thought. Still going for mincost.
Whats so good about Conrad? Isn't he just a fat male bandit? I have him on nutaku, hes just not in the waifu zone so i don't use him. I use him on DMM due to lack of units though, but have not leveled him and have recently rolled sybilla so hes going to be replaced soon enough, too. Just got to level Rinne and then Sybilla.