What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Whats so good about Conrad? Isn't he just a fat male bandit? I have him on nutaku, hes just not in the waifu zone so i don't use him. I use him on DMM due to lack of units though, but have not leveled him and have recently rolled sybilla so hes going to be replaced soon enough, too. Just got to level Rinne and then Sybilla.
meme nonsnse hes another awful male many units out do him his only merit is his 7% to bandits

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So far...
Reanbell lv 42cc, 6/10 skill, -3/5 cost
All natural 100% organic regen. No silicone.

Finally got around to attempting some more story missions.
Got my ass handed to me by 4-star Two Pyramids. Haven't figured out how I'm gonna do that one. Probably need to boost some of my silvers/golds.

I think golems are my least favorite gimmick. They mostly just feel super cheesy to beat.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats so good about Conrad? Isn't he just a fat male bandit? I have him on nutaku, hes just not in the waifu zone so i don't use him. I use him on DMM due to lack of units though, but have not leveled him and have recently rolled sybilla so hes going to be replaced soon enough, too. Just got to level Rinne and then Sybilla.
Honestly, he's a great gold bandit and thats all, there are decent plat event bandits which overshadow his health a little but there's nothing wrong with his stats, skills or abilities. Imagine if they came out with an plat event heavy that had a normal defense skill and ability, Bernice would be dropped easily.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they have replaced bernice for most things shes known as hibari not as good at tanking but does most things bernice does but tanking is not even viable at times

Last edited:

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

they have replaced bernice for most things shes known as hibari not as good at tanking but does most things bernice does but tanking is not even viable at times
To be fair to Bernice, a black samurai that doesn't count as a death when defeated is a pretty unfair comparison. :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair to Bernice, a black samurai that doesn't count as a death when defeated is a pretty unfair comparison. :p
even with the unfair comparison its could be the closest we will ever get as seems to me sadly the devs have no intrest in making a good event tank that actually has its focus around tanking things so imo hibaris the closest thing i think we will ever see to a event tank

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just because a unit has been replaced in general use doesn't make the original any worse. Nanaly is a better archer than Bashira but thats useless to anyone that doesn't have Nanaly. Hibari is better than Bernice but thats useless for the people that don't have Hibari, Conrad is a great gold bandit and a new player that got Conrad, Bernice and Bashira would probably need to use them till they get something better.
Needs right now are often more important that future improvements.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just because a unit has been replaced in general use doesn't make the original any worse.
thats not what im saying at all there just meant that in general she was replaced largely by hibari as shes a event unit whos given out to all who meet like 20 seals iirc
bernice is a excellent investment overall even with hibari she can tank a few things hibari cant
as for conrad im not sure if the person asking was new or not i just know he doesnt stack up to other superior bandits or duelists for that matter
new users yes ofc they should use what they got available but for most they will likely have better options

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Skill up at 6/10 is 25% right???
Because 10 (TEN) Reanbells later, she hasn't budged from there. Worst luck for skill ups so far for me.

She is mincosted, but you need her at 10/10 for her mandatory skill AW, and I really don't have the 20+ rainbows it would probably take to get her there.
Two days left, I would hate end up having to farm both Reanbell and Eterna at once...

Speaking of Eterna, lay it down on me. Is she... metagame?
I have both Noel and bunny slut on bishops already.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we will have Eterna... iirc she is not as worth trying to get her perfect as Metus or Hibari as I was told, am I right? The question is... when can we expect those latter two. Well still got all stamina gifts to use so might try a bit, because why not :p

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we will have Eterna... iirc she is not as worth trying to get her perfect as Metus or Hibari as I was told, am I right? The question is... when can we expect those latter two. Well still got all stamina gifts to use so might try a bit, because why not :p
Metus: few months, probably. Hibari: a year at least.

The fact that Eterna can heal and attack the same time makes her quite useful on maps that are short on ranged spots. And based on my DMM experience, there'll be quite a few of those.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so anybody know her pre buff stats? cuz dmm wiki always lists most current patch data.

pretty sure bishops got buffed and so we're not getting the 825 atk monster im expecting.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i honestly woudnt be suprised if we got hibari around dec or jan 2018 collections have been spaced out about 1 or 1 1/2 months apart for us so far and the odd events that run with a revival alongside will certainly help speed that along

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so anybody know her pre buff stats? cuz dmm wiki always lists most current patch data.

pretty sure bishops got buffed and so we're not getting the 825 atk monster im expecting.
All stats the same except attack, my guess is roughly 709 attack
Noel is 555 to 671 (+108)
Patra is 560 to 677 (+120)
Eterna is xxx to 681 (+144)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Essentially, unless people have the time/resources to train up multiple Bishops they just won't be used on a regular basis. Everybody should already have an AW Noel permanently on the roster spot (unless using AW Mia instead). So, the question comes down to is another extra 5-10% attack plus better skill worth the resources to replace what is already there?

Another new unit also means more affection items consumed. Even for day 1 players that mountain of affection items should've steadily decreased over the past year, I know mine have. It's for this reason that Paula is still sitting there unused at CC40, so it's more than likely that Eterna will also be on the wait list while higher priority units are being raised.

Fayne

Reputation score

Even for day 1 players that mountain of affection items should've steadily decreased over the past year, I know mine have.
Mine hasn't. Despite being to lazy to farm Phalanx 2 on weekends and letting the stamine go to waste. But I have to say that I didn't raise every event unit, only the ones I think can be useful to me at some point. Wish I could send them to my DMM account though, so I know what you're going though xD

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have to agree. Sitting on 500 at least of the tier 1 through 3 affection items. Despite the flow of events i think I'm going up still, not down.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, I'm going out of my way to dump affection items on units I'll likely never even use, and still coming out way ahead. You just naturally regain them too quickly to ever run out. I haven't even considered them as a limiting factor when raising new characters for ages.

Now, Male Affection items, on the other hand...

Fayne

Reputation score

Easy solution: Don't raise males :p

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just because a unit has been replaced in general use doesn't make the original any worse. Nanaly is a better archer than Bashira but thats useless to anyone that doesn't have Nanaly. Hibari is better than Bernice but thats useless for the people that don't have Hibari, Conrad is a great gold bandit and a new player that got Conrad, Bernice and Bashira would probably need to use them till they get something better.
Needs right now are often more important that future improvements.
Hey, for the record - on DMM i am no longer using Conrad. And i don't even have Bernice on the DMM side yet.

Yup, I'm going out of my way to dump affection items on units I'll likely never even use, and still coming out way ahead. You just naturally regain them too quickly to ever run out. I haven't even considered them as a limiting factor when raising new characters for ages.

Now, Male Affection items, on the other hand...
I could count on the fingers of my hands, the amount of male units that i would want to have and use regularly. Needless to say, Male units are a non-issue and i have a stockpile of beer.

Essentially, unless people have the time/resources to train up multiple Bishops they just won't be used on a regular basis. Everybody should already have an AW Noel permanently on the roster spot (unless using AW Mia instead). So, the question comes down to is another extra 5-10% attack plus better skill worth the resources to replace what is already there?

Another new unit also means more affection items consumed. Even for day 1 players that mountain of affection items should've steadily decreased over the past year, I know mine have. It's for this reason that Paula is still sitting there unused at CC40, so it's more than likely that Eterna will also be on the wait list while higher priority units are being raised.
Man right now, i got so much gold. Why even bother getting 10% more? Not to mention i was not around for noel anyway.

Also when do we get pirate SAW? Want to SAW Monica so bad after seeing her SAW on DMM.

Last edited: