What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Are you using Estelle?

Instead of the cannoneer on top use Estelle (place her in the 3rd place top right counting from the left) so she reaches the middle lane reliably.

Use Bernice in the front to take all the hits from the enemy ranged characters. Estelle's skill with another magic user (for example your Noel) should be enough to melt the enemies before they can kill Bernice.

Personally I only use a single healer (Iris). A mage and witch kill the enemy heavies and when the princesses appear I just spam some duelists (like Kerry) to keep them occupied a bit. When necessary a single witch in the bottom left row can kill any princess that slips through there.

Wish you good luck. :D

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realized I made a huge mistake by not collecting my gifts.

Never could I have imagined, that when you reach max gifts, instead of deleting the newest items it would instead delete the first items.

RIP my Cloris chocolate, you will be missed. :(

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7 copies used at 6/10 skill -2 cr and nothing increased. Was thinking of using a few SC to finish her off if I got close but not a chance now. Worst farm event for me for quite a while.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it took me 8 copies for 6-7 skill.

i think mincost 7/10 is good enough. i'll just have to bite the bullet and rainbow her when sailor SAW comes around.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realized I made a huge mistake by not collecting my gifts.

Never could I have imagined, that when you reach max gifts, instead of deleting the newest items it would instead delete the first items.

RIP my Cloris chocolate, you will be missed. :(
Not nice... ;/ how much is the limit?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, as of my question a few days ago, I now have Sophie AW40 and am working on getting Rion there. FEAR MY ARMY OF BLACK UNITS!FEAR!!!!

Drimian

Reputation score

Well, have a problem... I have Liana, but I don't want to waste resources on her if her event is implemented (I only imagine when I finally finish SAW her, the event comes out) so I want to ask, there's some plans about her? its possible to know? I don't wannna work on two Lianas...

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, have a problem... I have Liana, but I don't want to waste resources on her if her event is implemented (I only imagine when I finally finish SAW her, the event comes out) so I want to ask, there's some plans about her? its possible to know? I don't wannna work on two Lianas...
There are no known plans about her whatsoever, soon we'll be way past her original introduction.
You have a few choices, use her a little if you're new and don't put too much into her, ignore her and wait for something to happen that will never come (possibly losing out on 400RC), sell her for 400RC and forget about her until her event (which won't) comes, lastly you could just use her and not care about what could or could not happen.

Noone, me included can give you decent advice on what to do here. Mine is sitting at 50CC58 and is probably not going to ever get touched again.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thought she might. What part does she die on? The video doesn't use her skill so if you are dying to physical damage you could use that to survive longer.

Looking at the video, Sera doesn't go into combat when Gellius shows up, so your Bernice shouldn't go into combat either. You could try taking out Claudia and placing Charlotte in, then remove Bernice when Gellius shows up and place down Charlotte for extra damage. Or even just place your own Sera there once you know she wont start fighting and die.

Or, you could place in Mai. Have Mai in where Iris is in the video and then when Gellius shows up, remove Bernice and place your own Iris in the slot next to Mai. I used Mai rather than Iris in my run and I'm pretty positive your Mai can handle Iris' position. Then you will have 3 healers for that stage to hopefully keep Olivie alive. The only problem I see with this is if Rion comes along and instantly kills Iris.
Hmm. Mai + leveling Olivie further and burning my rainbows on her might work.

Are you using Estelle?

Instead of the cannoneer on top use Estelle (place her in the 3rd place top right counting from the left) so she reaches the middle lane reliably.

Use Bernice in the front to take all the hits from the enemy ranged characters. Estelle's skill with another magic user (for example your Noel) should be enough to melt the enemies before they can kill Bernice.

Personally I only use a single healer (Iris). A mage and witch kill the enemy heavies and when the princesses appear I just spam some duelists (like Kerry) to keep them occupied a bit. When necessary a single witch in the bottom left row can kill any princess that slips through there.

Wish you good luck.
Estelle has one problem: Those fairies. I used her before asking for help and the problem with her is that unless you time her skill those actually take more than one shot and then hurt a lot. I am not sure i could use her and more magic users with the posted strategy. That might be too much difference to ensure that i am not leaking something early.

I am also thinking whether i could save bernice a bit longer (instead using diina as substitute for sera) and use her instead of olivie in front to take the brunt of those attacks from nanaly/ Rion. But that would not help vs the princesses...

Guess i will first aquire a couple more plat cans to see how far i could get with olivie and if that might be what i need to get those last 9 kills out of the posted strategy. Thinks for all the pointers. Lets hope those 2 weeks are enough preperation time to get the final nudge i need to beat em.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know how many sc needed to perfect eterna?

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Estelle has one problem: Those fairies. I used her before asking for help and the problem with her is that unless you time her skill those actually take more than one shot and then hurt a lot. I am not sure i could use her and more magic users with the posted strategy. That might be too much difference to ensure that i am not leaking something early.

You've an awakened Rita and Spica. Those should be able to deal well with the fairis. Are you using them?

If I may give you more advice, use Rita on MM or NN position and Spica on QQ.

Both of them should easily handle the fairies. Rita's skill makes her immune to ranged so she will also not have to be healed later on against Nanaly or the enemy cannoneers.

Personally my late stage setup is a healer on II, an archer on JJ, a mage on KK, another mage on MM.
On the bottom is another archer on QQ. I use a valkyrie on U early for UP generation and then deploy a priest warrior on T and a tank last on Y.

You can't deploy the mage on MM too early or Nanaly and company will kill it. A sorceress on OO catches any princess breaking through. Karma helps with stalling the ranged princess.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. Mai + leveling Olivie further and burning my rainbows on her might work.
I think if you use Mai instead of Iris, activate Olivie's skill when Rion appears and place Iris next to Mai once Olivie blocks Rion should work. And then follow the video to defeat the princess's. But your Olivie will definitely need a bit of work.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp still have not mincosted Reinbell damn lucks not on my side this week. (Probably revenge from aigis for that time i got solano's mincost 5 times in a row on revival day)
Time to use me some SC...
Also did this way earlier and didn't say anything but anyway figured id post it since we were talking about it.
Edit:
3 copies later:

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to min cost and get Reanbell to 8/10, took 5 rainbow fairies to get her to 9/10. I think I'll leave her there for now.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...Dracorich.
DRACORICH.

DRACO.
RICH.

Are you fucking kidding me, DevTea??

"Dracorich is a monster, a dragon that's been enriched."
"Enriched"? Ah I get it. That's why it's RICH! Engrish supa eazy!

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I should've prioritized Anita's CC...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I bought SC today and finally got around to buying the barracks since I'm just gonna get legend card this month due to already spending 50 sc on the drop rate boost and reanbell.

Feels good to have a clean roster. 102 spots less silvers in my main barracks.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We need to start a shitstorm the likes no japan dev has ever seen to get our silver and fairy barracks. Also Liana