What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Funny thing about Anna, is that she is a mainstay in my team on DMM, because that -3 UP on AW Prince is just that useful (with Anna in the team and Sarah on the field I can put down Prince for 13) yet I never once fielded her. Dancers in general are kinda... underwhelming for the most part. It's not that their effect is weak, it's just that most of the difficult maps don't really have any decent choke points or enough ranged spots to really get any use out of them and the easier maps don't need them. I mean, this is the current 90/12 map:

Anna being even more restrictive than other dancers certainly doesn't help her viability. Also, at max, she can give about 300 attack and 200 defense to the Prince. That's... not all that much considering that she takes up a spot for it.
Personally I will use Anna a lot when we have the prince awaikening, Anna true stats (buff of awaikened prince included) are:

Attack: 353
Defense: 236

Which will be a prince buff of:

353*1,1 = 388
236*1,1 = 260

So the prince stats will be:

Attack: 648+388 = 1036
Defense: 840+260 = 1100

And the ability will triple both attack and defense for 30 seconds, so it will be 3108 attack and 3300 defense with 50% chance to nullify damage. With this we are talking about blocking a boss for 30 seconds without problem.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I will use Anna a lot when we have the prince awaikening, Anna true stats (buff of awaikened prince included) are:

Attack: 353
Defense: 236

Which will be a prince buff of:

353*1,1 = 388
236*1,1 = 260

So the prince stats will be:

Attack: 648+388 = 1036
Defense: 840+260 = 1100

And the ability will triple both attack and defense for 30 seconds, so it will be 3108 attack and 3300 defense with 50% chance to nullify damage. With this we are talking about blocking a boss for 30 seconds without problem.
While that's true, if you need that kind of defense and attack power against something, chances are that 30 seconds are not gonna cut it. Bosses that have that high attack/defense also tend to have a metric ton of health as well. So generally, in terms of DMM (since we don't have AW Prince) it's usually a better idea to set up as much ranged DPS as possible and then stall with tokens, as token generators are in abundance and some of the tokens are pretty damn powerful on their own. Problems start when said boss is built like a tank AND is also fast, but at that point we are talking about majins for the most part, which is not something a free player has any real chance at, and someone with a lot of premium units will definitely have better units to field than Anna.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty everything 3*d, now for the important completion drops (plz be kind RNGesus...) and maybe do the Silver completion drops on the weekend and Wednesday or something. The only thing the Main kinda needs is the Crave, while the Alt doesn't really need any of the Silvers.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only good monsters have pure white skin? Whaddya trying to say devs? Or that monster with white skin are extra weak?!?!?! I'm outraged. ....
....maybe goblin female units in the future?

Picked up on my weekly 5sc roll. Too bad I've already had max Uzume for a long time now. Ohhh poooooor me. I'll probably end up using Joy on her anyways. I recall a couple of conversations about Uzume vs Matsuri, but can't remember who the generally better accepted waifu was. Matsuri is blessed with more slutty ( . Y . )ies, so maybe I'll stick with her. Or both. Shameless comparison:
Matsuri
vs Uzume

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only good monsters have pure white skin? Whaddya trying to say devs? Or that monster with white skin are extra weak?!?!?! I'm outraged. ....
....maybe goblin female units in the future?

Picked up on my weekly 5sc roll. Too bad I've already had max Uzume for a long time now. Ohhh poooooor me. I'll probably end up using Joy on her anyways. I recall a couple of conversations about Uzume vs Matsuri, but can't remember who the generally better accepted waifu was. Matsuri is blessed with more slutty ( . Y . )ies, so maybe I'll stick with her. Or both. Shameless comparison:
Matsuri
vs Akane
Matsuri is far stronger in use, Uzume is more useful when buffing.
I have both and 9/10 I'll use Matsuri just to kill stuff, the one time I used Uzume was to kill the dracolich in under 20 seconds.
I prefer Matsuri ease of use but Uzume has more potential.

And don't worry, there'll be some ugly goblin units coming later.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

O crap. Didn't realize we also had base EXP for Gold or higher going on.

Guess it's time to choose the sacrificial lamb.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh well, another Kerry eaten for nothing. I'll never get her mincosted. :(

Btw. is it just me or is her attacking sprite very different from what ours does?

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even the G missions were pretty easy, though I did underestimate the Princesses' attack the first time round.
Guess it's time to try my luck with those drops.

By the way, how does Irene's passive buff work with Rogues/assassination? Does it increase the duration of assassination skills(so it would work with that Gold Archer whose name I don't remember) or would it apply to all Rogues, even if they don't have the Assassination skill, that's pretty much the rogues' definitive ability?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rogues: skill duration +20%

it does exactly what it says:rolleyes:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even the G missions were pretty easy, though I did underestimate the Princesses' attack the first time round.
Guess it's time to try my luck with those drops.

By the way, how does Irene's passive buff work with Rogues/assassination? Does it increase the duration of assassination skills(so it would work with that Gold Archer whose name I don't remember) or would it apply to all Rogues, even if they don't have the Assassination skill, that's pretty much the rogues' definitive ability?
it does nothing to assassination its just skill duration take bernas aw skill for example it lasts 30s at base with irene it lasts 36s

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did it, I got the time fairy and my first mincosted black.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course my Katie failed her 12 -> 11 cost reduction. And then she proceeded to fail her 12 -> 11 cost reduction via fairy. Fuck.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did it, I got the time fairy and my first mincosted black.
Nice to see some people like their Mikoto as much as I do. Some people just ain't seeing it.

Of course my Katie failed her 12 -> 11 cost reduction. And then she proceeded to fail her 12 -> 11 cost reduction via fairy. Fuck.
Stamp card fairy? The event one is 100% iirc. lol.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ingrid snipe a Great Success!
Saria is still no where to be seen, and Mikoto dupe failed to reduce cost, but I can let those slide.

Now that I have both Ingrid and Estelle, enemy MR means nothing to me.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ingrid snipe a Great Success!
Saria is still no where to be seen, and Mikoto dupe failed to reduce cost, but I can let those slide.

Now that I have both Ingrid and Estelle, enemy MR means nothing to me.
Ingrid probably #3 on my list below #2 Estelle and #1 Rinne, kek.Cbf charging credit cardu tho, will hopefully get Rinne and Estelle b4 blak tiket

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alt finished getting the Time Fairy, AW Fairy, and Katie, while the Main is still struggling in trying to get the Time Fairy....I mean, it's normal absurd Alt luck, but goddamnit RNGesus....

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alt finished getting the Time Fairy, AW Fairy, and Katie, while the Main is still struggling in trying to get the Time Fairy....I mean, it's normal absurd Alt luck, but goddamnit RNGesus....
Im having bad luck at getting the crystal of the time fairy stage. Sigh i wonder what is the chance that after 10 runs still don't get it.

P.D: said it and just now i got it XD, time fairy wiiii

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice to see some people like their Mikoto as much as I do. Some people just ain't seeing it.

Stamp card fairy? The event one is 100% iirc. lol.
Yeah. Gold cost reduction fairy. Time fairy is 100% always.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im at 14 runs on the ninja map. still no completion :|