What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Knowing myself I'll never use the time fairy. I'll always be thinking that there surely is a better unit to use on, just wait a bit and see. :eek:
i dont have anybody worthwhile to use it on.

is why i said the aw fairy is the best loot. i have 3 people still awaiting aw that i dont have the dc for.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems we will have an easy event now.

Personally except kattie and the fairies the rest is meh, but well I suppose it is enough.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anna is great to see and a time fairy for rubina is amazing though ill save it till exchange quests hit

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One of the quests is from the 2016 revival only, I assume that we are just getting the event in the original format.

Despite this being an exceedingly easy event, the fact that it's one of the ancient Gold Rushes potentially mean that it would take well over 50+ runs just to get full drops. I'm sure most people have been there at one time or another...

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that I think about it... we don't have mages on this event? that's quite bad for me.

I need a mage to awaken a unit... :(

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At long last, Anna! I'm not even all that bothered about whether or not she's any good, she's kind of a main character, so it seemed kind of amiss that she'd be skipped for so long.

On a totally unrelated note, I was a little disappointed that the Dark Guild event that's just ending never did one of those Event Unit Demonstration missions where the event unit's deployed automatically, so that we got to test them out before getting them.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got an AW Thief just in time for the event, should be extremely helpful here since the drop rates for these things have always been abysmal. Just hope I don't fail repeatedly on the Silver drops because of this...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was looking through this and noticed that Fleur is available.. if I can get her and then Echidna's event revives again in two months or less then it will be Keikaku'd because I will be able to get Anya. Meaning only material I need to get is Dorania.

Very excellent plan I have. I doing my best to keep spending to the minimum until Liana problem is finally fixed.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was looking through this and noticed that Fleur is available.. if I can get her and then Echidna's event revives again in two months or less then it will be Keikaku'd because I will be able to get Anya. Meaning only material I need to get is Dorania.

Very excellent plan I have. I doing my best to keep spending to the minimum until Liana problem is finally fixed.
??? Don't you just need Dorania and Fleur for anya ???

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

??? Don't you just need Dorania and Fleur for anya ???
Yes. I don't have both yet so when I get Fleur, it means i need to grind less time crystals and I can spend them to max out my Echidna instead. Basically I get to save myself time.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes. I don't have both yet so when I get Fleur, it means i need to grind less time crystals and I can spend them to max out my Echidna instead. Basically I get to save myself time.
Apparently, i was told on the discord that you can get a fleur each revival, idk if its true but honestly ima just grind MC and stockpile it for my anya. Idk if ill even use her much but the AoEs are nice to sweep stuff. She seems pretty easy for a black and i think she looks cute, so hey. All that she needs to be for me to want her, kek.

I'd say shes top 3 wants, with Estelle and Rinne. Rinne is love, Rinne is life.
Someones probs gonna say Estelles bad because apparently mages are bad, but hey, we all have our own play styles, and i just happen to want her for her looks anyway.
Rinnes literally both a powerhouse and i like how she looks too so that makes her my #1 on my wishlist, not my favourite unit though, as i already have my #1 and #2, Nanaly and Sybilla. I'd say Rinne ties for #2.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently, i was told on the discord that you can get a fleur each revival, idk if its true but honestly ima just grind MC and stockpile it for my anya. Idk if ill even use her much but the AoEs are nice to sweep stuff. She seems pretty easy for a black and i think she looks cute, so hey. All that she needs to be for me to want her, kek.

I'd say shes top 3 wants, with Estelle and Rinne. Rinne is love, Rinne is life.
You can get a time fairy every Anya revival. Its one of the main reasons to stock up crystals for when that event circles around each year on DMM.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Notice: Extension of Maintenance

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

The expected completion time of the maintenance
that began on October 17, 2017 (Tue) 3AM (EST),
will be changed to the time below:

The expected completion date: Undecided

This is unusual, and the game is up after an hour and 20 minutes roughly.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Extended maintenance is over and the game is online now.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, be careful when there are ally units on the map, if any of those monsters die then you won't get 3 stars.

Just saying because I got 2 stars the first time because of that XD.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh...that's a nice sight. Gonna make it a point to use Alicia in every map.
and now I feel bad...but you're still a lazy ass Anna, who needs to get out there and fight. Be more like Alicia, dangit. >:V But, i guess Prince's Personal Dancer is better than nothing....at least you won't be laying around all day on the menu screen...or well you'll still do that technically, but still.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny thing about Anna, is that she is a mainstay in my team on DMM, because that -3 UP on AW Prince is just that useful (with Anna in the team and Sarah on the field I can put down Prince for 13) yet I never once fielded her. Dancers in general are kinda... underwhelming for the most part. It's not that their effect is weak, it's just that most of the difficult maps don't really have any decent choke points or enough ranged spots to really get any use out of them and the easier maps don't need them. I mean, this is the current 90/12 map:

Anna being even more restrictive than other dancers certainly doesn't help her viability. Also, at max, she can give about 300 attack and 200 defense to the Prince. That's... not all that much considering that she takes up a spot for it.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this based on a Revival-version of Anna's event? I noticed there's a G-class mission, and Level guidelines, which I thought were implemented relatively late.

I'm not sure where about this event originally took place. I had the impression it was relatively early, but it seems to feature things that I thought came later, like Solano's fire beast things, and random character cameos.

Also, have we seen Monica before?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this based on a Revival-version of Anna's event? I noticed there's a G-class mission, and Level guidelines, which I thought were implemented relatively late.

I'm not sure where about this event originally took place. I had the impression it was relatively early, but it seems to feature things that I thought came later, like Solano's fire beast things, and random character cameos.

Also, have we seen Monica before?
Not based on the revival, there are 2 hard maps and ignoring them means you can get all 18 stars. Solano came pre awakening, this event has a AW fairy.

I'm not 100% on Monica but she should have came with the trading post event but we had that at launch.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Years of experience and only level 30. :V Or maybe this is a case where his levels decreased due to age.