What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eh the connection is going in and out for me.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waste 2 crystal i saved to get at least a tin can and get none. Dammit!

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you guys still having connection issues?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ulmf is fine now, didn't realize they were migrating the servers. I still can't get into Aigis though oddly enough I can get into LoV. No idea what's going on, it worked fine last night.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ulmf is fine now, didn't realize they were migrating the servers. I still can't get into Aigis though oddly enough I can get into LoV. No idea what's going on, it worked fine last night.
Try a different browser, wouldn't work for me today in firefox so I loaded it up in chrome and it works

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm getting the multiple logins or discrepancy between the actual time and the clock time on you device error.
Any advice?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting the multiple logins or discrepancy between the actual time and the clock time on you device error.
Any advice?
Someone here with more experience would probably know more about it than I do, but it sounds like the clock on whatever device you're playing on doesn't match the world clock

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone here with more experience would probably know more about it than I do, but it sounds like the clock on whatever device you're playing on doesn't match the world clock
One would think, but I just checked and everything is ok and there are multiple people on their facebook page having the same error today

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me and my friend IRL are having this issue today too. Even though it was working last night for us both.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried 3 different browsers, same thing, if I change the time an hour ahead or an hour behind I get error 400 instead of it saying multiple logins/wrong clock.

The weird thing is it worked fine when I went to bed, nothing changed on my computer overnight.....

[edit] Ok, seems like a problem on their end then. Damnit, stamina is being wasted!

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really wish they would develop some coding that would detect when a persons browser crashes so it can refund you lost charisma and stamina, I've lost so much from firefox crashing

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am not having this issue.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can feel my charisma and stamina being wasted but I'm way more worried about the fact that I dont know if this can get fixed.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can feel my charisma and stamina being wasted but I'm way more worried about the fact that I dont know if this can get fixed.
Try messaging nutaku's support, it's better to have some help than none

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Luckily I was able to do H map :D Did it 3 or 4 times (sleepy ppl can't remember right) and everytime got 3 golds, so I'm quite satisfied.

Couldn't 3 starred it though ;/ Tried Eth's strat using Cypria's assassination, but later on keeping eye on both sides was quite difficult and I didn't made it in time to withdraw prince before plat armor :( Well next week should 3 star it, since Savior title is from 64 lvl(if I'm right), so it's gonna be much easier.

Tried replacing mage on the left with CC'ed Bashira and I must say that, when her skill was still on, she was pulverizing gold armor splendidly :cool:
Too bad that dmg wasn't enough when the skill went off :/

Edit: btw I saw info about drop rate for plat or tin can :p on monday dailies saying that N has 5% and H has 15% for it. Anyone can confirm that?

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay for ULMF being back up, was a really loooong hour. :D

No issues for me logging in currently, I always use Firefox as IE hasn't worked for me since the first week. Hopefully its something they can get fixed quickly.

Got my iron free unit today, so someone else got todays "lucky draws".
Only so many of those to go around. Hopfully mine is the bad luck draw so others can get something better. ;)

Edit: btw I saw info about drop rate for plat or tin can :p on Monday dailies saying that N has 5% and H has 15% for it. Anyone can confirm that?
Info was from JP version. Not sure how it was data mined but it is consider to be good. In practice it does seem to be true as well.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little question: which challenge map is best for affection items and eventually gold/plat spirits? Just now 3 starred phalanx2. No idea if it's worth trying next challenges or should I stay for some time farming items.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@xaxs

Phalanx 2 is considered the best for affection and spirits for those you mentioned. Ran it a lot myself before opening other maps, and only had a handful of 0 drops. This is way better than other maps for most people.

Anyone else know of better?