What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hmm level 40 Iris + level 20 Liana might be able to handle top or bottom healing, but then you're left with lvl 20 Christopher alone so...

You can try Iris + Christopher or Liana + Christopher (not sure how well it'll go though since Christopher's lvl is kind of low), but I'm pretty sure lvl 40 Iris or lvl 20 Liana can't handle healing 1 duelist alone. Do you have a 4th healer? Alissa maybe?

As for title, I suggest Savior if you have it, if not then the next highest title that buffs your troops (don't recall the name without looking it up) (since it'll buff dmg for all your ranged/non-ranged units, and also buff your healers as well).
I listed 4 healers in my post, 2 level 40s, one being dorca, one being iris, then 2 level 20s christopher and liana

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And done. Didn't expect any challenge from this and didn't get it. Only failed to get 3 stars once on the last mission and only because of own arrogance (placed everyone like did on all missions before and just alt-tabbed, mages somehow managed to killed Katie). Finally got some value for maxed Themis: she absolutely destroyed big dragons, didn't even need healing 1 on 1.

All in all, just as expected from event that was released @jp barely after game release. For those of us who play from the start it's way too easy.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All in all, just as expected from event that was released @jp barely after game release. For those of us who play from the start it's way too easy.
Yeah i hope they don't leave us for another 2 weeks without an event after this 1 is finished.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, in that case if it were me personally, I'd pair up:

Your strongest healer (Iris/Liana) + Christopher

Dorca + Iris/Liana that wasn't paired up with Christopher

I listed 4 healers in my post, 2 level 40s, one being dorca, one being iris, then 2 level 20s christopher and liana

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, in that case if it were me personally, I'd pair up:

Your strongest healer (Iris/Liana) + Christopher

Dorca + Iris/Liana that wasn't paired up with Christopher
And since I'm going with 4 healers I need to move everything back a space right?

And which of my 2 duelists should get the stronger healers, level 37 kerry 1126 hp 327 attack 231 defense or themis 1180 hp 336 attack 208 defense

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way all you lucky ppl addicted to Gatcha (and those of us not fortunate enough to be blessed by Aigis sama's benevolence):

Gatcha Simulator:

Every time I feel an extreme urge to roll gatcha, this is what keeps me from actually doing it lol :D (did 700+ rolls before seeing black unit on simulator once and was like "OK, no gatcha for me lol").

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah yes, you're exactly right.

Sorry for not mentioning that earlier, but you figured it out anyways :)

Yes, I also moved everything back a space too when I did it.

As for your duelists, they seem pretty even in HP to me, and since they both got MR, I think it probably won't make much difference which healers they get paired up with. But to be safe, probably stronger healers on Kerry? (since she has slightly lower HP - dragon mages ignore defense so her higher def won't matter)

And since I'm going with 4 healers I need to move everything back a space right?

And which of my 2 duelists should get the stronger healers, level 37 kerry 1126 hp 327 attack 231 defense or themis 1180 hp 336 attack 208 defense

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah yes, you're exactly right.

Sorry for not mentioning that earlier, but you figured it out anyways :)

Yes, I also moved everything back a space too when I did it.

As for your duelists, they seem pretty even in HP to me, and since they both got MR, I think it probably won't make much difference which healers they get paired up with. But to be safe, probably stronger healers on Kerry? (since she has slightly lower HP - dragon mages ignore defense so her higher def won't matter)
I was thinking the same as well, since themis skill also gives her increased defense for a short amount of time

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm not sure it'll help much for dragon mages though, since it boosts her defense (which dragon mages ignore).

It'll help with other mobs though like the big dragon dudes with swords.

I was thinking the same as well, since themis skill also gives her increased defense for a short amount of time

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm not sure it'll help much for dragon mages though, since it boosts her defense (which dragon mages ignore).

It'll help with other mobs though like the big dragon dudes with swords.
Well I tried but they got wrecked hard, think I need to level up my other 2 healers more

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to post a reply on their facebook or twitter. Twitter hasn't been updated yet though so you can only enter on facebook at the moment.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to post a reply on their facebook or twitter. Twitter hasn't been updated yet though so you can only enter on facebook at the moment.

the bad side is the fact that i can't make a post at any facebook wall.

For some reason it always says

Action Blocked
You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

It already happened for 1,5 years and their CS still not response me at all.

So I give up from making any comment there.

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the bad side is the fact that i can't make a post at any facebook wall.

For some reason it always says

Action Blocked
You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

It already happened for 1,5 years and their CS still not response me at all.

So I give up from making any comment there.
Better luck than I had, I made a facebook to post for the contest and they deleted my posts

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Increased summon rates my ass. I did premium summon and got two gold summons both of them not the new mage.... time to spend even more money...

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's why i'm just on twitter.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Increased summon rates my ass. I did premium summon and got two gold summons both of them not the new mage.... time to spend even more money...
Yeah I got a lot of silvers from the premium summons