What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

am i the only one who is missing the 3 crystal gift?

have 23/24 ATM retrying for 24

Edit: Stars obviosluy and i have already finished all levels (obviously) sad to say this but....it seems that Carrie cant deal with the Dragon mages... (she keeps dying xD will have to replace with my Themis)

(oh dont tell me that the crystals are given after the event.......CRAP!)
After trying 3 times i have yet to make it to 24 lol. i guess i need to change my strat for that one mage since he keeps killing me xD
Yes.. after the event.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually i wanna ask that, Is all these premium rolling is neccesary ?
I mean i'm pretty sure by the end most of my team gonna be event character, why?
cuz event character can have easy high lvl skill and alot CR on them.
Its true that most gacha character might be better in their skill etc, but compared with high CR from event char i kinda prefer them more.
The only time i felt the need to roll is when im stuck on some map, but provided with all the break and started from beggining i dun't felt i need a strong roll as long i got the neccesary unit and their back up.
Well i still rolling from all those spare sacred crystal though XD although i keep 10 saved all the time for collection / farming event on the unit i want

PS: well there nothing hurt wishing / hoping a luckier roll :p
The main reason why I roll is because I reached a point where I'm running out of units to train, I have a full team of CC'ed 37+ level units and I need something to feed the irons to :p Most of my previous rolls were duplicates, some silvers, another Cypria etc., I only gor about 3-4 new units (I'm a freemium user like u). Also I still don't have any Princess yet.

You could say those are exucuses and that's some true :p But yeah everyone likes gambling and at least I have a good reason to do so :D And there's also the h-scenes. But I also try to keep at least 10 crystals at a time, just like u.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

bam 100k 5 silvers. who needs event maps? :D

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I got hunter stray from the gacha, is he worth replacing one of my current silver archers with?
I think he's a good replacement for your silver archers unless you CC'd them + level them up already.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dangit, I finally get the 2 mages dead in the last event level and my power flickers causing computer to shut off due to a thunderstorm, so depressing

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dangit, I finally get the 2 mages dead in the last event level and my power flickers causing computer to shut off due to a thunderstorm, so depressing
Well that sucks

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea how close we are to getting a summon 10x button? Or is that still a long ways off?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah got 3 stars on Ryujin King with 4 healers and some pretty low level/low affection characters, going to upload my video of it

I would like to see a higher fast forward feature added, x2 isn't enough

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea how close we are to getting a summon 10x button? Or is that still a long ways off?
Does JP have it... if not we won't be getting it before them more then likely

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there isn't one

Yeah got 3 stars on Ryujin King with 4 healers and some pretty low level/low affection characters, going to upload my video of it

I would like to see a higher fast forward feature added, x2 isn't enough
the developers were thinking about it before but went against doing so, but nutaku recently put in that one patch where before if you hold 2xs over a long period of time it slows down towards 0.5xs speed, now it just stays 2xs speed so you can click and hold the button, swipe mouse to the right off the game screen, then afk

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main reason why I roll is because I reached a point where I'm running out of units to train, I have a full team of CC'ed 37+ level units and I need something to feed the irons to :p Most of my previous rolls were duplicates, some silvers, another Cypria etc., I only gor about 3-4 new units (I'm a freemium user like u). Also I still don't have any Princess yet.

You could say those are exucuses and that's some true :p But yeah everyone likes gambling and at least I have a good reason to do so :D And there's also the h-scenes. But I also try to keep at least 10 crystals at a time, just like u.
hahah i understand the gambling part, but well how should i say it?
you know as time goes by there more and more unit incoming right.....
but every patch like 2 new unit and i keep seeing everyone.... time to spend $50-$100 for premium roll :eek:
I just got this feeling do we even need more and more crazy unit, for H-event well there is site with all the cg but sensored cuz copy from jp
Ah... if you think it as supporting the game (some use this as excuse, but im not 1 to judge) i say thanks to them =P all my support is just helping player :p

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hahah i understand the gambling part, but well how should i say it?
you know as time goes by there more and more unit incoming right.....
but every patch like 2 new unit and i keep seeing everyone.... time to spend $50-$100 for premium roll :eek:
I just got this feeling do we even need more and more crazy unit, for H-event well there is site with all the cg but sensored cuz copy from jp
Until I get my Nanaly I won't be stopping my rolls.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Until I get my Nanaly I won't be stopping my rolls.
Don't go bankcrupt, all hint i can tell you is wait until they put a premium roll that boost a certain class drop, ex: premium roll that boost archer class drop for nanaly etc etc. Or sometime they also put unit spotlight of the old unit Nanaly might be in there as well (2 weeks ago in JP sybilla made it into unit spotlight)
Unit spotlight doesnt increase the chance to get the rarity it just increase the chance to get that unit if u hit the rarity

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't go bankcrupt, all hint i can tell you is wait until they put a premium roll that boost a certain class drop, ex: premium roll that boost archer class drop for nanaly etc etc. Or sometime they also put unit spotlight of the old unit Nanaly might be in there as well (2 weeks ago in JP sybilla made it into unit spotlight)
Unit spotlight doesnt increase the chance to get the rarity it just increase the chance to get that unit if u hit the rarity
Ya... I call bull on that... what does it increase the chances by .1%? 6 gold rolls earlier no Mehlis.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya... I call bull on that... what does it increase the chances by .1%? 6 gold rolls earlier no Mehlis.
I'm not really sure how the system work, but looking back from all those 7 page back, i say its about 30% of they gold become mehlis while the rest is someone else.
Using this as refference the spotlight do boost quite alot i think

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not really sure how the system work, but looking back from all those 7 page back, i say its about 30% of they gold become mehlis while the rest is someone else.
Using this as refference the spotlight do boost quite alot i think
I doubt it's 30% I rolled premium 15 times and not a single one of the new mages

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know what the rates are but I got 5 Mehlis out of 11 Golds. :confused:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

bam 100k 5 silvers. who needs event maps? :D
Today was terrible, 5000 golds thens 75 crystals, then 9 silvers+2golds (old wizz + new girl wizz)+1platinum (camelia) a very good change in my team
I did 100k gatcha and have a gold (cuturie) and valerie =/
gatcha hateme T_T
Yesterday I saw and dont want buy a game from 3DS and today spend $50 in this game u_u

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided... screw it... 10 more dollars couldn't hurt right?

1. Leeanne... My Leeanne is now -3....
2. Mehlis...

I should be happy... but I'm confused... I'm not exactly sure what just happened.