What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Guys against the mage dragon I need a divine protection (specially the last mision.. :( ) those.. dragons are :mad:
So.. which one?

Goddess shield or Mysterious charm? thanks and srry 4 my english.
If you're struggling use 4 healers, I uploaded a video on youtube completing it 3 star with 4 healers

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mysterious charm would be what you need for the reduced damage from magic.

Before you give in and waste crystals, you may want to just try building up your units first. You do still have almost the full event time (2 weeks) to do some team building and get your team high enough to not need the boost.
I see thanks :)

Edit: I only have 2 healers may be that´s the problem thanks snow :)

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see thanks :)

I only have 2 healers may be that´s the problem.
Here's my video if you want to see how it goes with 4 healers

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Due to other various methods of getting units, even a free player can end up getting lucky and having the choices.
I do look at in a long term approach, and not just immediate. Katie even after Awakening is implemented still doesn't rate better than some other soldiers, though obviously better than Julian in regards to the skill. However awakening by itself is not enough for me to gloss over all other aspects of a given soldier. I actually had maps where Katie just wasn't able to kill fast enough compared to the other two soldiers, and she let goblins by. Granted leveling her a bit more fixed this, but when they were all the same level watching this happen was a bit disappointing, as it kept me from 3 staring a few maps for a bit (Remnant Vanquished 3 specifically).
So we should advise everyone under the assumption that everyone, including free players, somehow got lucky and have every unit available at min-cost? :rolleyes:

I don't even know why you're comparing Awakenings when all I'm discussing is cost-reduction.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mysterious charm would be what you need for the reduced damage from magic.

Before you give in and waste crystals, you may want to just try building up your units first. You do still have almost the full event time (2 weeks) to do some team building and get your team high enough to not need the boost.

@Nirhael
Due to other various methods of getting units, even a free player can end up getting lucky and having the choices.
I do look at in a long term approach, and not just immediate. Katie even after Awakening is implemented still doesn't rate better than some other soldiers, though obviously better than Julian in regards to the skill. However awakening by itself is not enough for me to gloss over all other aspects of a given soldier. I actually had maps where Katie just wasn't able to kill fast enough compared to the other two soldiers, and she let goblins by. Granted leveling her a bit more fixed this, but when they were all the same level watching this happen was a bit disappointing, as it kept me from 3 staring a few maps for a bit (Remnant Vanquished 3 specifically).
Uh... If you want to kill fast go with Aria... and if you want defensive you go with Katie... Julian is the one that comes in third place to me.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we should advise everyone under the assumption that everyone, including free players, somehow got lucky and have every unit available at min-cost? :rolleyes:
Really, over the course of 2 years are you saying people wont?
With events and everything else, yes, there's a LOT of possibilities. No need to to be sarcastic, as I said LONG term.

Besides even getting just one CR does make a big difference.
But I'm done with this argument, we arnt going to agree, so moving on.

@Lafate
My point was Katie being defensive does not always mean she is useful. Sure Aria is fine if you only need one soldier. Just curious how many maps do you place two or more? Most maps I place at least 2 some 3. If and when you need a soldier to kill shit, Julian is better than Katie, that's ALL I'm saying.

Jeeze

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because apparently fully sexually mature women with A cups don't exist, and certain people get mad when they see the non-existent entity.
Fully mature A cups are a thumbs up.

But not when they're attached to an obviously less than 18 year old face... :eek:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It'd probably be best to use a spare Cuterie to exp bomb another unit right? Can't see a reason to CR.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event stuff, been working on my free account.
For a level 34 account I think I've done rather well, considering I have no units CC'ed, and none above lvl 30 yet. Got a Cecily drop on the event for that account, and got a final CR for her (Lucky!). Still have one available for her future CC.

3 starred all but three maps: Dragonewt, Grand Invasion 3, Ryujin King (didn't even unlock the latter). Couldn't finish Dragonewt, splash damage just ends up killing every unit I have, and the dragon soldiers are able to walk through my duelists.

Overall pretty stoked about being able to get Aria on the account, no CR but can't win em all considering I don't log into the account everyday. Wont get the black obviously, but pretty happy getting done what I did.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So happy, finally cleared castle retake! I lost 2 lives from a goblin and the first black armor but nothing else made it through

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So happy, finally cleared castle retake! I lost 2 lives from a goblin and the first black armor but nothing else made it through
Grats, now it's time for some free crystals for ya. :)
That map can be such a pain, glad ya made it though.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Grats, now it's time for some free crystals for ya. :)
That map can be such a pain, glad ya made it though.
Thanks, managed to 3 star the next couple of maps except flame dragon (lost almost all of my units near the end when the mages spawned) and I don't think I'm going to attempt immoral beast anytime soon

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*stares at Julian, Garret x2, Stray x2, Cyrus, and Conrad*

I'm turning all of you into platinum armor+ after I'm done with mens battle 3...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@SnowSakura
You can place your archers in a specific spot at the bottom that can kill the mages before they get in range provided at least one of em is CC'ed (sorry didn't check your units before post).

@Lafate
Someone made it past War of Magic I see, grats :)
As to the fight itself, if you have one male HA, and Christopher the map can easily be defended. It was the only map I found for the all male maps that you did actually need a healer.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so after mens battle 3 there is no more maps from events to come that have men only?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@SnowSakura
You can place your archers in a specific spot at the bottom that can kill the mages before they get in range provided at least one of em is CC'ed (sorry didn't check your units before post).

@Lafate
Someone made it past War of Magic I see, grats :)
As to the fight itself, if you have one male HA, and Christopher the map can easily be defended. It was the only map I found for the all male maps that you did actually need a healer.
Not just yet. My latest attempt of 50CC50 Calliop, 50CC40 Bellinda and Cloris all at 100% affection failed. So going to bring them up to 50CC50 across the board before trying again. No point in leveling my Adele just yet as I still can't deal with those early four wolves due to my witches constantly targeting the goblins instead.

so after mens battle 3 there is no more maps from events to come that have men only?
There is one, but we don't have it yet. It is the next step up to a toast of men. I believe that comes with awakening. However seeing as H was able to be beaten with a bunch of iron units. I imagine a team of max bronze and the prince will be able to handle it just fine.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure about event maps, but challenge maps, yes it is the last one.
Anyone know if any future event maps require an all male battle?

Not just yet. My latest attempt of 50CC50 Calliop, 50CC40 Bellinda and Cloris all at 100% affection failed. So going to bring them up to 50CC50 across the board before trying again. No point in leveling my Adele just yet as I still can't deal with those early four wolves due to my witches constantly targeting the goblins instead.
Okay, I'm confused, how did you unlock the maps after War of Magic, that's a blockade map, you cant even get to Mens Battle 3 with out unlocking it.
You'd also have to unlock Dwarfs and Giants which is another blockade map to reach that map.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure about event maps, but challenge maps, yes it is the last one.
Anyone know if any future event maps require an all male battle?
Event maps? Nope. I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen because they have to balance around the fact that there are men who are allergic to being around men.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event maps? Nope. I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen because they have to balance around the fact that there are men who are allergic to being around men.
Ahh ok, wasn't sure if anything else would eventually show up that needs them (future mission maps ect). Hmmm, wonder if I should eat my beardies then, since I don't need em anymore.