What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

If they ever did it, then there would be a bunch of complaints from the people that neglected them or ate them, as you said. They will always have to keep things accessible to the majority of the playerbase. Other than daily missions, if an event is designed with only male units in mind, then new players will struggle because they have very few units to work with. Even if they did make a male event mission, then it's already going to have a similar difficult to the male daily mission. You can't make a male-only mission that requires more than 2 healers because who is going to keep multiple copies of Christopher lol.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure about event maps, but challenge maps, yes it is the last one.
Anyone know if any future event maps require an all male battle?

Okay, I'm confused, how did you unlock the maps after War of Magic, that's a blockade map, you cant even get to Mens Battle 3 with out unlocking it.
You'd also have to unlock Dwarfs and Giants which is another blockade map to reach that map.
Like I said before there is one more map. That is the next level of a toast for men. I haven't past that barrier... I was just saying... I'm going to turn them into platinum armor+.... useless things... taking up space... drinking my alcohol.... leering at my girls.... especially that Conrad... I can't wait to take his daughter.... If that is his daughter...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said before there is one more map. That is the next level of a toast for men. I haven't past that barrier... I was just saying... I'm going to turn them into platinum armor+.... useless things... taking up space... drinking my alcohol.... leering at my girls.... especially that Conrad... I can't wait to take his daughter.... If that is his daughter...
2 more maps, you have mens battle 2 as well, which is the next one after War of Magic.

Looks at Conrad looks at the daughter....hmm, I'm thinking "Milk Man" child.
I really don't think they could have made him any uglier outside of making him disfigured in some fashion.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I should buy a lottery ticket. Got two of the Soma's I need to CC Victoria back to back today.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If that's the case she got a massive boob job, she's easily a B cup. Oddly enough her first h-scene is H at all, and there she is not drawn to be so "small" in the chest, they kept her proportionate. Art wise she's actually one of the better drawn scenes (both).
Phyllis along with Mischa both recently got given new artwork on the JP version I get the feeling we wont be seeing the new Phyllis artwork on the EN version. The new artwork turned Phyllis into a loli Mischa has bigger breasts then her now.

her old look

This is her new look

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Phyllis along with Mischa both recently got given new artwork on the JP version I get the feeling we wont be seeing the new Phyllis artwork on the EN version. The new artwork turned Phyllis into a loli Mischa has bigger breasts then her now.

her old look

This is her new look
Wow I like the new phyllis a lot better, she used to look like old 90s visual novel art

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it SHOULD be safe to use that scene because no one is exposed or even mention sex in that scene. if her actual H-scene uses that proportion then yeah, might have a problem.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's really too bad. I far prefer the older version.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

her old look

This is her new look
Did they change Phyllis' look then? The 'new' artwork doesn't match her in-game art at all.

Unless they want to assume she took off her armor before coming into the Prince's room.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It almost looks like she got a class change from greenhorn soldier to schoolgirl with a sword.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It almost looks like she got a class change from greenhorn soldier to schoolgirl with a sword.
Don't you know anything... less protection is more. That must be a new silver unit awakening.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did they change Phyllis' look then? The 'new' artwork doesn't match her in-game art at all.

Unless they want to assume she took off her armor before coming into the Prince's room.
They took her breasts away and she looks like she got a couple years younger.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That may be an elegant solution to this whole... units being cut out because loli issue. For the ones there are a problem with simply have different art assets, but of them with and older appearance.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was trying to beat Immortal beast today (with excess charisma, that would be wasted by level up otherwise)
At best i am clearing everything but liches. my death screen with 3 lives left and 3 liches strolling through empty map on half health)

probably need 3rd healer and 2nd CC Mage
those were not enough

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was trying to beat Immortal beast today (with excess charisma, that would be wasted by level up otherwise)
At best i am clearing everything but liches. my death screen with 3 lives left and 3 liches strolling through empty map on half health)

probably need 3rd healer and 2nd CC Mage
those were not enough
Yes you need 3rd healer and potentially 3 mages. Last time I tried ended up failing due to not being able to completely remove the massive wave right before they spawned.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes you need 3rd healer and potentially 3 mages. Last time I tried ended up failing due to not being able to completely remove the massive wave right before they spawned.
About the same situation, princesses take too much punishment from this wave+Liches. i was trying to tank out with HA b4 dropping princesses down, but thats not really helped

Right now working on Daniella though(ugh...), since probably i will be able to get Chydis this Thursday. (30 Crystals left, and i probably hit 101 just in time for Thursday daily (95 right now). so it should be enough)

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About the same situation, princesses take too much punishment from this wave+Liches. i was trying to tank out with HA b4 dropping princesses down, but thats not really helped

Right now working on Daniella though(ugh...), since probably i will be able to get Chydis this Thursday. (30 Crystals left, and i probably hit 101 just in time for Thursday daily (95 right now). so it should be enough)
The Demoness must torture even her servents. This is why you must use Daniela. D:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently wishing vampire hunter out asap so i can replace Daniela :(
O well lets play EN aigis slowwllllyyy taking easy life.
I got my brain steamed already on JP 1 there always not enuff char / stam + the drop rate also.... (the rate is not bad just it didnt drop the 1 i want -.- this keep pushing me back when i want to CC / awaken unit).
I wish i can xfer my EN stam / char to my jp acc already used 8 sacred crystal trying to farm silver ninja, but barely drop instead i got 7 plat armor already in that map
Additionaly please transfer all those 20 mage to my english ver is need 1 to CC mehlis T_T

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nuuuuu, not loli. She is just a.... tomboy, yes that's it! she's slightly tomboy-ish, not loli.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nuuuuu, not loli. She is just a.... tomboy, yes that's it! she's slightly tomboy-ish, not loli.
looks around 15 why does loli topic always become a big problem :confused:
It just a CG afterall

Edit: ahh nevermind it just like how majority ppl here not gonna even bother to touch conrad :D