What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Currently Betty is considered to be the best in regards to rogue choices. Julian we talked about yesterday and it seemed that only(could have misread something) Xovian was the only one who preferred him second in the gold soldiers. However it is pretty much this Aria is the attack choice for gold soldiers. Katie is the defensive choice for gold soldiers. Julian is somewhere in the middle. He has higher attack then Katie, but lower then Aria's. However unlike before He has lower defense then both Katie and Aria. He has the highest HP though. So really it is a make your choice. Go full offensive with Aria and Julian or go an offensive defensive combo with Katie and Aria.
I think one of the downsides if choosing to go with julian if you want him to be at max stats you'd have to farm the men's trust item daily every week

Edit: Is using double mehlis worth it over the loss of the splash damage skill from valerie and barbastroff?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think one of the downsides if choosing to go with julian if you want him to be at max stats you'd have to farm the men's trust item daily every week

Edit: Is using double mehlis worth it over the loss of the splash damage skill from valerie and barbastroff?
to replace Valerie yes. I haven't even CCd mine and she could have more damage then him already if I choose to max her affection right now (and my valerie is like 50% in trust). Barbastroff. I'm not so sure.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any chances for witches/mages to replace archers for thursday daily? Or should just focus on archers if I want to do this easily?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any chances for witches/mages to replace archers for thursday daily? Or should just focus on archers if I want to do this easily?
No chance in Aigis. Those eyes have magic resistance so witches and mages are out.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No chance in Aigis. Those eyes have magic resistance so witches and mages are out.
Oh, didn't know. Thanks! Gonna try for Chydis so going to use easter egg. Lucky acc is the only one without better healer.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, she is better than either Bearded mage, by a large margin. She's also much easier to boost with affection then for male mages.

Her skill also gets to ridiculous levels, range of over 400. She can effectively cover an entire map. I'm a fan needless to say, I had both of mine eat her male counterparts to get them to level 60. And well worth it.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes, she is better than either Bearded mage, by a large margin. She's also much easier to boost with affection then for male mages.

Her skill also gets to ridiculous levels, range of over 400. She can effectively cover an entire map. I'm a fan needless to say, I had both of mine eat her male counterparts to get them to level 60. And well worth it.
Well I ended up eating all of my other mages minus 2 valeries to cc both of the mehlis I have

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Nutaku said Mischa will eventually get in so... yay!?

EDIT:

Dammit Aigis you cold harted.... How many Crystals do I have to throw at you to get Garania.... whatever at least betty is -2 now... but did you really have to give me a third stray? why not A valerie... or Christopher if you had to give me a guy...

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably going to replace my iris with camilla since she looks to be a lot better of a unit

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably going to replace my iris with camilla since she looks to be a lot better of a unit
I use both + Fedora.
All good healers.

@Lafate
Know the feeling, got several of her but she's a Julian and likes to fail her final CR, and didn't see anymore for awhile. Not that I plan to use her unless I need 3 mages. Haven't CC'ed her as I want to keep some silver mages around.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I use both + Fedora.
All good healers.

@Lafate
Know the feeling, got several of her but she's a Julian and likes to fail her final CR, and didn't see anymore for awhile. Not that I plan to use her unless I need 3 mages. Haven't CC'ed her as I want to keep some silver mages around.
Well right now I have iris lianna and dorca, I'm going to keep iris for maps I need a 3rd healer though

Edit: Is leanne and deine currently the only female HA in the nutaku version so far?

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Is leanne and deine currently the only female HA in the nutaku version so far?
There is also Bernice. Really good HA, I must say :D

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I ended up eating all of my other mages minus 2 valeries to cc both of the mehlis I have
I'd advise keeping them for the male only maps or keep the silvers until you pass all the male only maps.

Edit:
Thankfully the male only maps can be passed with just bronze mages gotten by some of the farming maps, so it's not a big deal if you already used them as the male only maps are surprisingly easy with just a few tanks, and the hardest challenge can be passed with just a single Christopher that isn't CC'ed.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just rolled a second mehlis. for this event i understand mehlis blows valerie out of the water, but overall. what's better? the range increase or splash size increase? once awakening happens mehlis should be on top again right?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just rolled a second mehlis. for this event i understand mehlis blows valerie out of the water, but overall. what's better? the range increase or splash size increase? once awakening happens mehlis should be on top again right?
Ease of affection, higher stats, better range, good skill rather than niche skill, awakening availability. Take your pick which reason you like best.

Edit: Oh right, and H-Scenes if you're into that.

Edit Edit: You know an h game is good if you're completely forgetting about the h when thinking about it.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say she is on top regardless, as her damage is going to be higher since it is easier to increase affection. As I said earlier in the thread, she as lvl1 just after CC with 100% affection and she was already doing more damage then either male mage who were both 53 after CC.

Personally I find the range skill to be more useful as well, easier to target over a larger area, and she has the largest even pre awakening and can reach over 400. YMMV though depending on team comp and desired positioning of the mage on a given map.

From translation:
-By the way, range strengthening II her range distance at level 5 triggered 408

Last edited:

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i found 1000 gold on my account all of a sudden that i did not buy, and i know that the event that nutaku posted on thier facebook isnt over yet. Did anyone else suddenly get gold or would know why this would happen?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i found 1000 gold on my account all of a sudden that i did not buy, and i know that the event that nutaku posted on thier facebook isnt over yet. Did anyone else suddenly get gold or would know why this would happen?
The contest ended today

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh lol, i immediately checked as soon as i saw i had 1000 gold and didnt see anything. They must have jsut posted it now.
They posted it 9 minutes ago

Edit: Also someone asked on facebook if there would be another event right after ryujin invasion, here's their response

Nutaku Games Lasts until the 17th. And yes, there will be another event.