What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So very tempted to get another Chydis to CR... but I have a feeling that in 2-3 weeks that post is going to change units....

Wait a second... Why doesn't Fairy Queen Chydis give a bonus on Fairy drops... that should be a thing...

EDIT: and... it broked...
Simple answer is cuz Celia is friend of spirit as her title said, being friend mean she will attract fairy to come to her.
Chydis is just a queen (maybe hated queen :p ) thats why too bad no bonus drop :D

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I just unlucky? Never had 2x and 1x drop from crystal keeper N :(

btw, eyes from H map got more hp than those from N, right?

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to squeeze in a previous day's daily if you were on the minute of changeover?

On a side note, after 600k, I finally got my first silver unit. Rejoice! I was beginning to think the demoness took all my silvers and stuffed them into premium gatcha instead. :mad:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am I just unlucky? Never had 2x and 1x drop from crystal keeper N :(

btw, eyes from H map got more hp than those from N, right?

Crystal Keeper N simply multiplies your drops X2. If you never had below 2 drops your luck is pretty good.

Yes, H map has more HP (requires 390 archer att.) I can't 3 star H map, but who cares about 3 star?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crystal Keeper N simply multiplies your drops X2. If you never had below 2 drops your luck is pretty good.

Yes, H map has more HP (requires 390 archer att.) I can't 3 star H map, but who cares about 3 star?

I care for crystal :D
Yeah I know it multiplies x2 if we are talking about amount of crystals. However I'm talking about drops. Used to think it got fairly high droprate. But today I got once 2 and two times just 1 drop :/ How am I supposed to collect enough for Chydis :(

As for the question, just saw a ray of hope of doing H map, since Bashira were 1ko eyes on N map. Well maybe I'll try it later, don't know how it'll go with weak Soma though ;/

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could some1 help me with farming from the current event?

What I wonder is which map drops Phyllis and which map drops Harissa

I need both of them badly:(

Also are there any other soldier units to be farmed. I need a bunch of them for CCing several units and i just can't seem to be able to get them from any rolls (silver, platinum, or 2k gacha).

Keep getting 'em Elaines (have 7 atm) - my luck suxx major time:(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Dragon Caller has Phyllis and Enourmous Hole has Harissa.

I care for crystal :D
Yeah I know it multiplies x2 if we are talking about amount of crystals. However I'm talking about drops. Used to think it got fairly high droprate. But today I got once 2 and two times just 1 drop :/ How am I supposed to collect enough for Chydis :(
You must have angered the RNG Gods. In my main account I got 4 x2 crystals while in my alt I only got 2 x2.

I still think the RNG Gods for whatever reason favors my alt account, but for some reason I sometimes get some crazy good drops in my main account. Like on my main account on Monday I got 2 Platinum armors while doing the N map while on my alt I didn't get any.

It feels like Phalanx 2 has some really good consistent drop rates though as I always seem to get 2 Rubies or at least 1 and at least 1 Crystal and of course Bouquets, but their drop rate is pretty high anyway.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kind of hope they bring over that 100k for a specific silver unit over here soon...

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it possible to squeeze in a previous day's daily if you were on the minute of changeover?
On Monday, I finished a daily right as the minute hit :00 and as soon as the mission ended, it sent me to the stamp card screen for the next day, and had the new daily up. I was hoping it wouldn't reset until I re-logged. But I guess if that were the case, people would just never log out and run a specific daily all week long :p

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kind of hope they bring over that 100k for a specific silver unit over here soon...
You understand that 100k is silver trade right ? not 1 silver cost 100k.

Name: Silver Unit Cost (G)
Silver Monk Dan: Silver Ninja (100,000)
Silver Magic Fencer Ricardo: Silver Mage (100,000)
Silver Angel Niel: Silver Valkyrie (100,000)
Silver Priest Warrior Ether: Silver Healer (100,000)
Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri: Silver Witch (100,000)
Silver Gunner Persis: Silver Pirate (100,000)

ex: for silver monk you had to give silver ninja + 100k

Don't think there much reason to bring this to EN yet as we dont have alot of class yet except the basic 1.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You understand that 100k is silver trade right ? not 1 silver cost 100k.

Name: Silver Unit Cost (G)
Silver Monk Dan: Silver Ninja (100,000)
Silver Magic Fencer Ricardo: Silver Mage (100,000)
Silver Angel Niel: Silver Valkyrie (100,000)
Silver Priest Warrior Ether: Silver Healer (100,000)
Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri: Silver Witch (100,000)
Silver Gunner Persis: Silver Pirate (100,000)

ex: for silver monk you had to give silver ninja + 100k

Don't think there much reason to bring this to EN yet as we dont have alot of class yet except the basic 1.
Well damn... oh well.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i summoned today again.
and....i got Julian....
i wanted Betty or Melhis but i dont whine i like him :D! adding him instead of Phylis
BTW! ill call myself the Goldmancer!
as my last 5 summons were all golds xD
1.-Stray DMM
2.-Kerry DMM
3.-Stray nutaku
4.-Fedora nutaku
5.- Gold templar dunno her name xD DMM
6.-Julian

---------------------------------------
on an unrelated topic.
im missing 3 Golds
1.-Melhis
2.-Cuterie
3.-Betty
Dangit didnt know i had almost all golds.....keep it that way *puts on sunglases* come with me my dear thieves

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

I'm uploading a short reference sheet that I use for figuring out what levels to farm. ZIP contains .rtf and .txt.
Most data has been pulled from .
Keep in mind this is a farming reference and not a progression guide. Pre-PrinceLV50, you'll most likely want to be "farming" whatever gives the best PrinceXP/CHA that you can manage to 3-star.

Basically, I picked the best missions out of 4 categories:
Most efficient prince leveling/time savers,
Best ulvl 10+ Heavy/Soldier/Mage/Archer leveling,
Best ulvl 10+ "wildcard" leveling,
Best pure Gold per CHA farming

Reasoning for my picks:
Return to Ruins should be your main hangout for much of your unit XP farming. It has the best non-specific unit XP bar none (24.13 XP/C), and with dropped units being level 14 it has good gold efficiency.

If you want to focus on leveling your Prince, Immortal Beast and Dragon Hunting are best. (Tower Overwatch if you haven't cleared Castle Retake yet) They're also good if you don't have a lot of real-life time to burn as you'll go through CHA quickly. You'll level units extremely slowly with these, but you'll be making lots of extra gold as a result, so they're also a somewhat decent pick if you need to farm silvers from 2k shrine/gacha.

If you are leveling a Mage, Flame Dragon is probably your strongest option for max efficiency. Its only 20.6 XP/C for mages, but you will be saving loads of gold while doing it.

If you are leveling a Soldier, Remnant Vanquish 3 is a really solid choice. Same principle as Flame Dragon; slightly lower unit XP than RtR, but waaaaay better gold efficiency than RtR. Its also just a really good overall map for many other reasons (fast, easy, good CHA efficiency, etc.)

If you are leveling a Heavy or Archer, I would personally stick with Return to Ruins.
Tower Overwatch for Heavies and The Wolfpack for Archers are decent alternatives if you're bored of RtR. Slightly more prince XP and gold, but slightly less unit XP.

Gold = Deep Forest Road. Sell everything. Roll 2k gacha. 'nuff said.
Why Deep Forest Road and not Pastoral Gate? Because all 5 unit drops are not 100% guaranteed. If they were, Pastoral would win out. But Deep Forest Road has a whopping 112.5 Gold per CHA not factoring in unit drops (vs 75 G/CHA from Pastoral). If you are using the 3 crystal gold bonus, Deep Forest Road pulls even further ahead at 203.8 G/CHA. DFR is also a shorter map, time-wise (CHA/minutes).

If you're to the point where you can farm Immortal Beast, that means you probably don't need this sheet. But its actually a really good overall level. Maybe even the best pick if you're not focusing on any one specific thing. Lots of G/CHA (107.1!!), and unit drops are LV20.

A very specific situation: if you are REALLY REALLY REALLY desperate to level an Archer and Soldier RIGHT NOW, and specifically at the same time... Pastoral Gate has a whopping 29.17 unit XP/CHA. But the soldier/archer drops are only level 3, so you are going to be burning your gold at an alarming rate. You might also go nuts since Pastoral only costs 12 CHA, meaning you're going to be repeatedly staring at that map for at least several hours every day. Basically, only farm Pastoral gate if you're a super rich premium player with no need for silvers from 2k gacha and need to turbo-level archers and soldiers at the same time.
Gold = Deep Forest Road
Unit XP = Return to Ruins
Lifeless Slug = Pastoral Gate

Attachments

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Last minute efforts were enough, and my team can safely farm H daily. (Daniella, you get some thanx, yes. But you will be sitting on bench as soon as i get another archer Х_Х) now I'm on 0 stamina and only 3 demon crystals left till Chydis. i can understand why they still not changing TP units. Even I, who played since 18 Feb, only now getting enough crystals to buy her (no SC spent on those dailys though)

Gromelon

Reputation score

Chance of getting full drop from Crystal H is slim. No drop, too. What are the chances of getting full drop first run, then empty next? Because this is what I got today.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chance of getting full drop from Crystal H is slim. No drop, too. What are the chances of getting full drop first run, then empty next? Because this is what I got today.
you shouldnt even be mad
i mean thats impresive

Gromelon

Reputation score

you shouldnt even be mad
i mean thats impresive
There's no reason to be mad, anyway. It's like getting 2 average runs, just the awesome way. :D

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Assuming the drop rate for crystals is 50/50 (which it seems, as the average is almost exactly 3.5 drops: counting 0 drops as a possibility, there are 7 possible outcomes. Over time, average should be 3.5 drops), your chances for getting full drops followed by no drops would be the equivalent of getting two full drops in a row. It's also the same of getting two 0 drops in a row. Oh, and assuming you're 3-starring them, the chance is .5^6, about 1%. Getting two runs in a row is 0.01%, as in 1 out of 10,000

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming the drop rate for crystals is 50/50 (which it seems, as the average is almost exactly 3.5 drops: counting 0 drops as a possibility, there are 7 possible outcomes. Over time, average should be 3.5 drops), your chances for getting full drops followed by no drops would be the equivalent of getting two full drops in a row. It's also the same of getting two 0 drops in a row. Oh, and assuming you're 3-starring them, the chance is .5^6, about 1%. Getting two runs in a row is 0.01%, as in 1 out of 10,000
The Crystals have a 55% drop rate. You are less like to get no drops then you are to get full drops.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at 191 after my first run for the day, I'll get one more (I HOPE), while if I get at least my average of 9, I'll have 200. Wont be buying another healer though, gonna save my crystals for a more interesting unit (when ever that may be). Think I've gotten a full amount once since game started, so that's pretty lucky, the 0 drops kinda disappointing though =/

Elf healers good but think I got that covered:
Just for you Lafate, there can be only one....

Silver witch is a place holder for Aria.