What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm at 191 after my first run for the day, I'll get one more (I HOPE), while if I get at least my average of 9, I'll have 200. Wont be buying another healer though, gonna save my crystals for a more interesting unit (when ever that may be). Think I've gotten a full amount once since game started, so that's pretty lucky, the 0 drops kinda disappointing though =/

Elf healers good but think I got that covered:
Just for you Lafate, there can be only one....

Silver witch is a place holder for Aria.
So how much has Aigis stolen from you?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how much has Aigis stolen from you?
*slaps Lafate* Aigis doesnt steals!
she accepts donations
forcefull donations where she laughs at your face but donations in the end

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*slaps Lafate* Aigis doesnt steals!
she accepts donations forcefull donations where she laughs at your face but donations in the end
Yes she does, she steals it by stealing your very soul!!!
And no, you probably don't want to know how much she has stolen since game came out. (And I didn't get what I was after anyways). But on that note, I've sworn off all premium summons. Not to say I wont buy crystals now and again, as I'm sure I will here and there for the bonuses or for when I want to grind something like challenges for fairies/affection or even for Cha at times, OMG it takes forever to level after 150. But from now on its 2k gatcha for me.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So assuming the next event is the princess revival from dorania, what kind of units will be needed the most for it damagewise?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And no, you probably don't want to know how much she has stolen since game came out. (And I didn't get what I was after anyways). But on that note, I've sworn off all premium summons. Not to say I wont buy crystals now and again, as I'm sure I will here and there for the bonuses or for when I want to grind something like challenges for fairies/affection or even for Cha at times, OMG it takes forever to level after 150. But from now on its 2k gatcha for me.
I'll probably do the same and swear off premiums after one or two more black units. Or maybe just after Despara...

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So assuming the next event is the princess revival from dorania, what kind of units will be needed the most for it damagewise?
most likely it wont be.
DMM has a 1 week event followed by a 2 weeks event sort of pace.
if Nutaku follows well have a farming event before we get our next 2 weeks event
(were actually waiting for a plat armor to come!)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

most likely it wont be.
if Nutaku follows well have a farming event before we get our next 2 weeks event
Yeah but there's no way to know if nutaku will actually follow the dmm schedule

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but there's no way to know if nutaku will actually follow the dmm schedule
while this is true.
i dont think they are ready to just release Anya just like that.
i mean...she is Lolish....i hafent seen her images but if they are....we wont see her till we get our goold archers!

(but i would say the best we can do is wait and pray for a Gold rush :p (i really want betty >>)

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Second time today. In total I did it like 15-20 times, including failing the last map from Belinda's event just after refilling my stamina with a crystal. FML

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

most likely it wont be.
Thus far we haven't followed them at all. Lots of skipped events ect.
At this point it's hard to say what we will get. I'll be happy if we just get an event with no down time in between, we really don't need the gaps anymore.
This event gave us more than enough time, lets get something else going already regardless of what it is.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thus far we haven't followed them at all. Lots of skipped events ect.
At this point it's hard to say what we will get. I'll be happy if we just get an event with no down time in between, we really don't need the gaps anymore.
This event gave us more than enough time, lets get something else going already regardless of what it is.
actually.....
we only skiped one event lol (cloris but we already had her (and TBH an event where were farming an already owned character while we wait for a better one (belinda) would
be a boring week. they needed to launch events with a strong unit and they did.)

also...we are having a down week i can asure you since...next update brings 3 new unit classes
1.-Samurai
2.-Ninja
3.-Pirate

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly I have to some extent to(Kind of given up hope to ever get any of the black units I want). I'll probably premium rolls if all the units I have are completely maxed out and I have no unit to focus on. Even then it'll only end up being once a month 50-100 USD depending on how I feel. You know the gamer budget for games.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Dragon Caller has Phyllis and Enourmous Hole has Harissa.

You must have angered the RNG Gods. In my main account I got 4 x2 crystals while in my alt I only got 2 x2.

I still think the RNG Gods for whatever reason favors my alt account, but for some reason I sometimes get some crazy good drops in my main account. Like on my main account on Monday I got 2 Platinum armors while doing the N map while on my alt I didn't get any.

It feels like Phalanx 2 has some really good consistent drop rates though as I always seem to get 2 Rubies or at least 1 and at least 1 Crystal and of course Bouquets, but their drop rate is pretty high anyway.
I know the feeling. My main got only Bashira and Fedora... and that's all ;/ when my alt got Despara, Dahlia, Cellia, 2xBarbastroff (main had to buy Cyrus) and some other but not so good.

As for phalanx2, I'm unlucky with it since last weekend ;/ At least in recent days I got some spirits but they're reversed. Main got only plats (when it needs gold spirits) and alt got gold (when it needs plats) ;/ on monday I had like 8 of each kind. Used some with plat armor on Bashira though (still thinkin about using last plat arm on her, maybe will get her to 50CC60).

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know the feeling. My main got only Bashira and Fedora... and that's all ;/ when my alt got Despara, Dahlia, Cellia, 2xBarbastroff (main had to buy Cyrus) and some other but not so good.

As for phalanx2, I'm unlucky with it since last weekend ;/ At least in recent days I got some spirits but they're reversed. Main got only plats (when it needs gold spirits) and alt got gold (when it needs plats) ;/ on monday I had like 8 of each kind. Used some with plat armor on Bashira though (still thinkin about using last plat arm on her, maybe will get her to 50CC60).
you still got a plat *sobs on the floor*
after all my summons i have yet to get a plat T.T

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bashira's the only reason I'm still keeping to main acc :p
Had to create two others to feel any luck on gatcha. 2nd and 3rd were much luckier with gatcha and got much more variety of units. 2nd is most lucky however 3rd got Garrett, Bernice, Iris, Betty (who wanted her? :D), recently Adele.

Just my main got Bashira, not long time ago Fedora and what... Bernard? and... hmm silvers? And above all i wasted lot of silver unit when I started :( It's all for Bashira it's still playable and since she became 50lvl after CC... love her more and more :D

But still Dahlia and Despara are top beauties :cool:

Edit: Oh come on! No drop from dragon hunting? :O

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bashira's the only reason I'm still keeping to main acc :p
Had to create two others to feel any luck on gatcha. 2nd and 3rd were much luckier with gatcha and got much more variety of units. 2nd is most lucky however 3rd got Garrett, Bernice, Iris, Betty (who wanted her? :D), recently Adele.

Just my main got Bashira, not long time ago Fedora and what... Bernard? and... hmm silvers? And above all i wasted lot of silver unit when I started :( It's all for Bashira it's still playable and since she became 50lvl after CC... love her more and more :D

But still Dahlia and Despara are top beauties :cool:
i do! i like how she looks even tough i hate thieves xD
lets just say i would find a place on my team for her if i get her

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tesseract made me want to go back and revamp the farming recommendation for the thread over on Hongfire... so I did. Here it is. Make of it what you will. It is ever so slightly different from Tesseract's recommendations(really because we pulled from the same info). While mine is a little more definitive... with a 'do this or you are doing it wrong' feel to it.

Afk Farming: While these maps may not be the best they allow you to place your units and go afk without worry. Do the highest one you have access to.
  • Pastoral Gate
  • Tower Overwatch
  • Dragon Hunting

Gold Farming: You should only be doing these maps after you are able to complete Castle Retake as experience is far more important than gold at this point. The first map requires that you sell the units that drop while the second is just the pure gold you receive from 3★ the map.
  • Pastoral Gate
  • Deep Forest Road
Note: While Pastoral Gate will give the most gold if all 5 units drop consistently, but on average doing Deep Forest Road and selling the units you receive from it will give more gold.

Experience Farming: Leveling yourself, your girls, and for those of you that keep them around to leer at your women... Your soldiers.
  • Prince(You): Dragon Hunting/Immortal Beast
  • Bandit: Remnant Vanquish 1
  • All other Classes: Return to Ruins

Mutliclass Experince Farming: This provides more unit experience per charisma than above, but only when leveling multiple units of a specific class. Which in turn levels those two unit slower then focusing on them.
  • Soldier and Archer: Pastoral Gate

Special Note: While not the best choice for a specific thing. When focusing on experience, gold, and unit experience. Remnant Vanquish 3 will allow you to do almost all of the above albeit slower. The price of being jack of all trades it seems. In terms of unit experience it will give you 4 less experience per charisma then the standard of Return to Ruins and Remnant Vanquish 1 in the case of bandits. While only giving you .1 less experience per charisma in regards to the prince and his standard of Dragon Hunting/Immortal Beast. In terms of gold per charisma it is 22.5 gold behind Deep Forest Road.

TL; DR Do Remnant Vanquish 3 if you are trying to level yourself, your units, and keep some gold in your pockets.

Affection Farming: This is just a choose which fairy you need the most.
  • Silver: Low Cost Battle
  • Gold: A Gigantic Enemy
  • Platinum: Phalax 2
  • Black: Low Cost Battle 3
Note: Phalax 2 drops both gold and platinum fairies, and Low Cost Battle 3 drops both gold and black fairies. If you need the higher rarity as well as gold run the higher rarities map.

Last edited:

rox76

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay i know this is a dumb question but...

does this game have animated hentai moves with enemies ?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay i know this is a dumb question but...

does this game have animated hentai moves with enemies ?
I'd be completely up for a video of the prince tying up a female enemy and having his way with her....

Can we make this enemy Aigis? She is the enemy of all after all.

To answer the question. No, not to my knowledge.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd be completely up for a video of the prince tying up a female enemy and having his way with her....

Can we make this enemy Aigis? She is the enemy of all after all.

To answer the question. No, not to my knowledge.
+1 like! favorite
i want that too xD

however! all female enemies of the prince become a part of his Harem (by force or because he helps them)

Also can someone tell me where do you guys get the portraits of the characters?
wanna make a signature like yours Lafate (gonna add my own touch tough....(wich means ill screw up A FUCKING LOT!)

Last edited: