What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

right because now we are gonna bring the law of physical into hentai...

dont make me bring a list of american/japanese female characters that are super strong with no muscles. if anything, muscles on girls = strength is not the norm.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah don't worry u will see a skinny little kid wielding axe later on *berserker class*
It just a CG lolz

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

right because now we are gonna bring the law of physical into hentai...

dont make me bring a list of american/japanese female characters that are super strong with no muscles. if anything, muscles on girls = strength is not the norm.
... I do not remember one anime is which a girl noticeably wore heavy armor and wielded a giant weapon who were not in some way a different race besides human or were some supernatural being that was once a human.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice on Leanne she is a good unit but most likely my first one will be my dear Katie. i really love her xD in all 3 Looks, personality and skills.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like that they drew her quite muscled in her CG, most would've pussied out and went with vanilla stuff. Plus i think it really fits her character.

I got Soma and Alissa at 100% now, will work on Calliope and Leeanne next

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Idk guys, I perfer the whole tsundere aspect of cypria the rogue. Makes her super cute, then again i have a thing for tsunderes lol. BEST WAIFU!
Also does anyone know the units needed to CC cypria, i would like to prepare for it to some extent.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk guys, I perfer the whole tsundere aspect of cypria the rogue. Makes her super cute, then again i have a thing for tsunderes lol. BEST WAIFU!
Also does anyone know the units needed to CC cypria, i would like to prepare for it to some extent.
Since she is platinum like my Bashira I'd imagine hers would follow the same pattern. 3 silver rogues and a platinum fairy.

*goes to check*

Nope I was wrong...

☆ 3 silver Soldier
☆ 3 silver Archer
☆ 3 silver Rogue
☆ 5 platinum of the Holy Spirit

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw where do you find the list of units needed to CC a unit?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw where do you find the list of units needed to CC a unit?

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In case some haven't found it yet, you can refer to this for exp/gold per stamina and level of drops:

I've settled on farming the wolfpack (Battlefield of Gunokami in wiki) because it's micro-free for me, just set it up and alt-tab out to another browser. I found youtube tuts to be annoying, since

a) I hate watching the thing, much prefer a numbered order chart.

b) The tube sometimes show configuration that doesn't work on all the stage's possible enemy pattern, an early HA pattern for example could ruin you whereas the tube shows a easier pattern.

c) The tube sometimes use OP units that you don't have, cost reduced gold soldier start ...etc. You can't replicate the timing they have, on top of not being able to match their power.

d) The tube doesn't always show the a remotely optimized config, eg. wastage and mistakes / more micro intensive then it needs to be ...etc

The dailies youtube seems quite good on average though probably because they get more attention.

That said, anyone got an optimal config (not micro intensive, setup and go) for maps better then wolfpack? Like watchtower or return to ruins for example?

If anyone wants wolfpack's config map lemme know, I farmed myself 2x 5 cost male bronze archer here, should come in handy on the male only stuff.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That said, anyone got an optimal config (not micro intensive, setup and go) for maps better then wolfpack? Like watchtower or return to ruins for example?
I've just been using "Tower Overwatch" as they call it since it's pretty easy. Not sure how little micro you're looking for, but I set up in the first half and then afk in the second half for this one.

-Katie back right. Everything else relevant goes in the middle row of 6.
-Archers in rear slots in the middle row immediately-left then right-when available.
-Katie's ability.
-Witch left side middle row--either empty slot works--then another witch right side middle.
-After that I just get my wizards out--right then left--in the remaining middle slots and I can then afk without trouble. Other than my platinum witch everything is an immediately available silver or easy to obtain and she isn't a requirement for it to work. Also leaves 3 open slots for anything that may be necessary for blocking/healing/buffing with your particular levels/setup. My units are only between 9-20 though and few affection changes so it should be quite easy to duplicate or surpass.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't get why you would farm the tower over Return to Ruins. Ruins has L14 drops and the same number of drops as pretty much any map till way later, but it costs less charisma. Am I missing something?
Other than the 'afk farm' aspect, there is no guarantee that drop rates are uniform across all maps. Before story mode change noone calculated those, because even with 100% drops high tier maps were worse than rural (They dropped units on very low levels). After story mode change the desert maps are clearly better, and they are well analyzed for drop rates. I have not seen drop rate analysis for old story maps, that we use.

One last question, do i need a golden unit for Cloris CC or just a golden fairy?
No character uses gold units as CC material. Chloris needs Iron archer, Iron mage, silver witch and gold fairy.

Is it a good idea to combine plat units to make their cost less? I just hit 30 so now i have two cypria rogue units. Im tempted to lower her cost down to make her start even faster.
Cypria doesn't change the ability after CC and you are unlikely to use two copies at the same time so I have no problem with that. Especially if you have plat fairies to feed among the copy.

Alright question time!

When using a unit for CC are cost reduction included like if you were using combination?
As you expected, the answer is 'no'. Cost down / skill up chance occurs only during synthesis, not during CC or AW.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well this daily is harder... I'm not even sure I want to try N >.>

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

c) The tube sometimes use OP units that you don't have, cost reduced gold soldier start ...etc. You can't replicate the timing they have, on top of not being able to match their power.
THIS. It's stupid to make a video about how to defeat a low level map (specially novice dailies) with lvl 50 cc'd units, yet they are everywhere... seriously, OP much?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS. It's stupid to make a video about how to defeat a low level map (specially novice dailies) with lvl 50 cc'd units, yet they are everywhere... seriously, OP much?
Well it would be fine... if they used the proper units. If you failed then it simply means you need to level your units up. Hence when I looked at them I don't look at what the unit is, but what the class is. If I can't get it.. it simply means that units needs to be stronger in order for me to... Granted we don't have all the classes... so I have to improvise, but whatever.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've just been using "Tower Overwatch" as they call it since it's pretty easy. Not sure how little micro you're looking for, but I set up in the first half and then afk in the second half for this one.

-Katie back right. Everything else relevant goes in the middle row of 6.
-Archers in rear slots in the middle row immediately-left then right-when available.
-Katie's ability.
-Witch left side middle row--either empty slot works--then another witch right side middle.
-After that I just get my wizards out--right then left--in the remaining middle slots and I can then afk without trouble. Other than my platinum witch everything is an immediately available silver or easy to obtain and she isn't a requirement for it to work. Also leaves 3 open slots for anything that may be necessary for blocking/healing/buffing with your particular levels/setup. My units are only between 9-20 though and few affection changes so it should be quite easy to duplicate or surpass.
thanks I'll try that

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow Bill13 your guide was perfect. A thousand times better than the one on the wiki.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found daily doable up to second level, following video guides of Nasu as a general how-to, but bringing more physical meat to stop armour. Not for 3 stars, but 12 stones @N mission is a good catch. At least one CC archer is a must thou, evil eyes (it is them who drop stones) are flying fast and rather far.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nasu games uses 2 CCd archers, but one is enough. Need enough magic damage for the armors though, i had only 1 witch with decent level/affection plus one garbage witch so it was a bit tight. With a strong healer it might even be doable without CCd archers

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nasu games uses 2 CCd archers, but one is enough. Need enough magic damage for the armors though, i had only 1 witch with decent level/affection plus one garbage witch so it was a bit tight. With a strong healer it might even be doable without CCd archers
Unfortunately for me I don't have a CCd archer yet, and I'm forced to get out Leeanne and my bronze mage asap to deal with the heavy armor.... while poor Alissa desperately tried to keep everyone up... Trying to get Bashira, Soma, and Daniela out during all that is rather hard. Eventually I had to withdraw Leeanne because Alissa could not keep up and have Katie take over for the last two.

Edit: Did they really need to put miasma on that map? >.<