What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I theorised on H level, but it will probably end badly without a good CC healer. These things hurt alot, and weaker archers will surely die.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah i think the hard map needs 2 CC healers and 2cc archers. There is just so many evil eyes plus the damage from both them and the poison. Maybe next week :)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For mid-tier witches are much more important than archers.

High-tier however...

Gazers there have 480 hp and 150 def. So, an archer that wants to 2-shot them needs 390 attack. That is achievable by silver archers, but they almost need to be maxed out, and you need two of them.

Maybe there is some strategy to deploy a mage that would assist in killing of final swarms. But the gazers have 60% mdef, so not sure how much it would help...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya... I think I'll just stay on easy and hope next I'll have Alissa, Soma, and Daniela CCd

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was gonna say its probably not worth the effort to level silver archers that high, but then again, beating hard dailys is pretty much the end-game content right now. But i guess it would be wiser to focus on witches and healers so we can clear monday hard daily.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was gonna say its probably not worth the effort to level silver archers that high, but then again, beating hard dailys is pretty much the end-game content right now. But i guess it would be wiser to focus on witches and healers so we can clear monday hard daily.
but but... I got soma all ready for this plat armor... I just need the fairies D:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've just been using "Tower Overwatch" as they call it since it's pretty easy. Not sure how little micro you're looking for, but I set up in the first half and then afk in the second half for this one.

-Katie back right. Everything else relevant goes in the middle row of 6.
-Archers in rear slots in the middle row immediately-left then right-when available.
-Katie's ability.
-Witch left side middle row--either empty slot works--then another witch right side middle.
-After that I just get my wizards out--right then left--in the remaining middle slots and I can then afk without trouble. Other than my platinum witch everything is an immediately available silver or easy to obtain and she isn't a requirement for it to work. Also leaves 3 open slots for anything that may be necessary for blocking/healing/buffing with your particular levels/setup. My units are only between 9-20 though and few affection changes so it should be quite easy to duplicate or surpass.
Tested, works perfectly thanks =) you're right it's a set up then afk, as far as I can tell it's pretty much class A optimized for the level.

I converted it into an order map and added to my folder, credited to you:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay even though Soma is literally ready right now for me to throw a platinum armor and cc her... I guess I'll ask which is my best choice to actually go ahead and cc.

Here are my silvers

Archer Soma (40/50: 41% Affection)
Witch Calliope (20/50: 0% Affection)
Archer Daniela (20/50: 0% Affection)
Lancer Elaine (20/50: 0% Affection)
Healer Alissa (30/50: 50% Affection)
Healer Dorca (20/50: 0% Affection)
Greanhorn Soldier Phyllis (20/50: 0% Affection)

So who should get the CC right now? Really I was going to level Soma for damage and because she had the highest affection of my damage dealers besides Bashira.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm bored of this random, okay, i'll have 5crystals and have almost no sources to farm them, so i gonna stop this shitty rolls. And my question, will there be any other sources than lotto to obtain black units (seems i heard that plat will drop from some event) or not?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm bored of this random, okay, i'll have 5crystals and have almost no sources to farm them, so i gonna stop this shitty rolls. And my question, will there be any other sources than lotto to obtain black units (seems i heard that plat will drop from some event) or not?
jap just had their third black event unit. a healer.

they are rare. thats the point about them. however we will be filled with plat units soon. dont worry about shitty rolls thats just one way to get units

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I converted it into an order map
If you're going to put effort into creating newbie-friendly guides as a resource for the community, then the least I can do is provide you with clean images of the game maps. Here you go:

You mentioned a Googledoc. If you're already hosting on Imgur then it might be simpler to just drop the images into an album organized by map name/number (or maybe a few separate albums for story missions, challenge missions, dailies, events, etc).

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tested, works perfectly thanks =) you're right it's a set up then afk, as far as I can tell it's pretty much class A optimized for the level.

I converted it into an order map and added to my folder, credited to you:
Happy to help. It's rather nice when a map gives you good ranged placements.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the black units in the japanese wiki here are the blacks that you will potentially be able to get without lotto...

Karma(Immortal Princess): Bride of Vampire Event
Ryuhime(Dragon Princess) Anya: Shi Dorania Event
Ninja Saki(Ninja): East of Warrior event (Cost 400 Magic Crystals. Was lowered to 300 Crystals at some point)
Legendary Pirate Minerva(Pirate): A serial code
Summoner Farune: A serial code
Consumer of Treasures Liana(Healer): Healing Treasures event
Parliamentary Secretary Anna: Big Adventure Anna event

So yes... you can get some units, but we have no idea when these events are even going to happen if at all in the English version. I think the Dragon Princess was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I've been watching Nutaku's facebook and twitter for their little gold events, and only real news I've seen for Aigis was there was an exclusive English girl who appeared to be either a heavy armor or bandit. Honestly I'm tossing all my crystals at the lotto cause I'd honestly like to have access to all the (female)units. You can't do that without throwing things at the lotto. When an event is said to be coming I'll probably save up at the point, but not until then.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the black units in the japanese wiki here are the blacks that you will potentially be able to get without lotto...

Karma(Immortal Princess): Bride of Vampire Event
Ryuhime(Dragon Princess) Anya: Shi Dorania Event
Ninja Saki(Ninja): East of Warrior event (Cost 400 Magic Crystals. Was lowered to 300 Crystals at some point)
Legendary Pirate Minerva(Pirate): A serial code
Summoner Farune: A serial code
Consumer of Treasures Liana(Healer): Healing Treasures event
Parliamentary Secretary Anna: Big Adventure Anna event

So yes... you can get some units, but we have no idea when these events are even going to happen if at all in the English version. I think the Dragon Princess was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I've been watching Nutaku's facebook and twitter for their little gold events, and only real news I've seen for Aigis was there was an exclusive English girl who appeared to be either a heavy armor or bandit. Honestly I'm tossing all my crystals at the lotto cause I'd honestly like to have access to all the (female)units. You can't do that without throwing things at the lotto. When an event is said to be coming I'll probably save up at the point, but not until then.
they did confirm events. dont scare people.
as nutaku dev said. they still had work on aigis before its release but they decided to release the game early for us to start to play and update slowly untill they finish with the whole loli thing.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx for answers guys, then just wait till the events pops out, but it doesn't look there will be any events soon

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they did confirm events. dont scare people.
as nutaku dev said. they still had work on aigis before its release but they decided to release the game early for us to start to play and update slowly untill they finish with the whole loli thing.
Ah... wonder how I missed that... wait was it in this thread? cause that may have been posted before I came here.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dont know if this one has been answered, but can bronze male units be CC?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well when the event start its gonna be time to spend all those sacred crystal for stamina recovery.
There always 3 type of event, 1 is can enter anytime during the period / the 2nd 1 is what they replace the daily in weekend. / 3 is 1 map with tons of mob (100-500)
1:Most of the event they do is, a map where it drop some sort of token, Collecting these token by the end of event will give u unit * more token = stronger such as higher lvl more skill lvl more cost reduction *note that event unit can go up to 5 cost reduction*
The 1 we having atm in jp after healing temple is "Dragon's knight oath" this even just clear map and each map had a chance to drop this 1 platinum rare unit. This unit is high cost and the skill goes up to lvl 10, so the more u farm and get these unit and combine them basicaly stronger (unit type: duelist - high stat - super high cost 35 at start - skill increase dmg and goes to range magical (max lvl can go more than 1k+++ dmg).
2:The weekend 1 is usualy easy map where u farm sacred crystal (jp 1 dragonewt invasion have 8 map). Just like demon crystal it just farming revival crystal and u can trade it for gold / black unit (ur big chance to get tons of copy black unit for cost reduction :D)
3: this map more like survival to win all the incoming mob. Even u lose it will be noted as clear and the number of mob killed will add up. Clearing up to some number will gain u prize (mostly misc stuff like armour and fairy) and crystal fragment for summon better chance than normal summon. This map only use charisma and no stamina use but no exp / gold

Once they start puting event in aigis it will be addicting to keep playing this i say enuff to make ppl spend alot sacred crystal for it =P (some ppl spend 40 sacred crystal just to get 1500 token for that black healer in temple of healing event)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once they start puting event in aigis it will be addicting to keep playing this i say enuff to make ppl spend alot sacred crystal for it =P (some ppl spend 40 sacred crystal just to get 1500 token for that black healer in temple of healing event)
Don't think I'd ever be able to save up 40 free crystals... and there is no way I'm spending 40 USD on one unit. That is a little crazy lol.