What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The good news is once I get my main team leveled it'll get easier/cheaper over time allowing the money to stack up easier. Trying to level and CC units back to back to back to back is just a huge money drain.

Just on my current 'plate' already I've got

Aria -> Bashira -> Belinda -> Fedora -> Dorania (To 30)

Then whatever event on Friday brings will have even more units I might swap into my current team, then I still have to level up my Princesses + Berna at some point. Even if I can just get two Plat Armors on monday that'd be such a buff to my time/money load.
You call that a plat I call that a snack D:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You call that a plat I call that a snack D:
Well when most of my premium rolls end up being throwaway silvers you'd be surprised at how little I might have in comparison to someone with your luck :rolleyes:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm anyone know how much exp tomorrow's dailies give? I'm 4367 from 120 so I'm trying to figure out how to do this to maximize the stamina recovery.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gonna start tomorrow dailies like 5 hours late ;/ bad luck. And was supposed to do some grinding on alts to do H map on them and didn't do much ;/

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well when most of my premium rolls end up being throwaway silvers you'd be surprised at how little I might have in comparison to someone with your luck :rolleyes:
I deny all accusations.:confused:

Hmm anyone know how much exp tomorrow's dailies give? I'm 4367 from 120 so I'm trying to figure out how to do this to maximize the stamina recovery.
100 per clear on hard

EDIT... I do have to wonder if we will ever get.....

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

EDIT... I do have to wonder if we will ever get.....
It would be rather... unlikely, seriously, I'd expect the Sapphires before we even get Moldevort.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why do you expect to get a sapphire before we get that girl? is she an extremely special occasion?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why do you expect to get a sapphire before we get that girl? is she an extremely special occasion?
First collaboration unit or something like that.

Prototype909

Reputation score

So I know that I should never eat silvers, but if I have Golds that I don't want should I just be feeding them?

To be specific collaboration unit with a DMM game that I think no longer exists?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Collaboration unit from a now-defunct game, she's about as far down the barrel as you can get.

So I know that I should never eat silvers, but if I have Golds that I don't want should I just be feeding them?
I'd suggest saving them for Awakening, instead of wasting two Silvers (one base and one to CC) you can just use a gold, they can also be used as high-end XP sources when we get 2x/3x XP unit synthesis Events.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Yeah buddy, should hit 120 during tomorrow's dailies.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HOWEVER!
she was part of the promotional material for the game....
would be weird for nutaku to advertise her and not give a way to attain her.

Prototype909

Reputation score

HOWEVER!
Assuming Nutaku dev still lurks here it'd be nice to get some clarity regarding stuff like this and other concerns, I know they can't just disclose everything but some transparency would be nice

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HOWEVER!
I don't think Nutaku ever advertised that unit did they?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Nutaku ever advertised that unit did they?
it was advertised around january on twitter

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it was advertised around january on twitter

Not sure that's an advertisement for a specific unit or if it's just considered promotional art. We can always hope, but I'd advise we not hold our breath. I did wonder about her though, as I think she's one of the better looking units.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey guys! I think I saw this asked once while lurking, but I can't find it, so...

Is Chydis worth it?

I finally got up to 200 Demon Crystals (though I'll get them faster now that I can do the hard level) and I'm wondering if I should just save them for the next character. We have no clue when they'll change the Trading Post, right? I have two 50CC30 healers, and I know more healers are always good, but Chydis doesn't strike me as all that exceptional a unit.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Hey guys! I think I saw this asked once while lurking, but I can't find it, so...

Is Chydis worth it?

I finally got up to 200 Demon Crystals (though I'll get them faster now that I can do the hard level) and I'm wondering if I should just save them for the next character. We have no clue when they'll change the Trading Post, right? I have two 50CC30 healers, and I know more healers are always good, but Chydis doesn't strike me as all that exceptional a unit.
She's great, that's definitely undeniable, since she's available from the Trading Post that means you can potentially max-CR her, making her cheap and powerful.

Though there's a lot of factors involved, I'd suggest waiting to see what the Event we're getting this week is first, if it's the Gold Rush then don't get her since you'll get a Gold healer, you can delay Chydis for when things start getting hard and require higher-quality healers.

And if you already have Gold+ healers... well, skip her till you got everything else. :p

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Chydis worth it?

Technically she is the best healer we have right now.
(because Liana is too expensive and hard to use....)
the fact that she is free and easily farmeable makes her awesome.