What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Finally CC'ed Nanaly. Now I fully understand why ppl says she's broken. Probably most broken unit out of all blacks?
Guess you didn't see the pic of the buffed up Deine someone did, she had I believe just over 8k atk. Sorry, but Nanaly don't come close to that, even buffed.

Not to say she isn't good, but never felt peoples statements of "broken" or "op", simply because there are enemies she can't hurt, just like every other archer. Archers currently are unique for us in that they are ranged and do physical damage which is subject to Def.

With the higher Atk she has, she can hit things a silver can't, but that's really not saying much. Cat girl at max atk (AW) is 409, Nanaly is 448 (AW). Affection bonus is slightly better as well with a 24 point difference. But it's not any different then other units.

Princesses:
Lilia atk (aw): 560 + 60
Sherry atk (aw): 607 + 120
Sybilla atk (aw): 658 + 144

As you can see, all black vs plats are going to have similar comparisons. You'll see the same for gold and silvers too.

Now her AW skill is a bit over the top giving her another arrow, but considering she is one of the poster child for the game, are you really surprised they made people want to spend money to get her? The big difference for Nanaly that I'm aware of is there is no competitive event archer that could replace her. Not that I think any event unit replaces a black, so not sure why people would expect something different just because she's an archer. So that escapes me.

As to skilling up with these blue dragons, I may start working on some for Thetis, but no plans for any others currently.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hate when im left at 99% affection -w-
ill have to wait another hour to finally get Elaine to max.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was like that on Cecily until yesterday evening, last rogue I had to build up.
It loves to taunt us.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was trying to summon iron soldier and HA to 30CC fodder Garrett. in 30k got Alissa and 8th soma =-=

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess you didn't see the pic of the buffed up Deine someone did, she had I believe just over 8k atk. Sorry, but Nanaly don't come close to that, even buffed.

Not to say she isn't good, but never felt peoples statements of "broken" or "op", simply because there are enemies she can't hurt, just like every other archer. Archers currently are unique for us in that they are ranged and do physical damage which is subject to Def.

With the higher Atk she has, she can hit things a silver can't, but that's really not saying much. Cat girl at max atk (AW) is 409, Nanaly is 448 (AW). Affection bonus is slightly better as well with a 24 point difference. But it's not any different then other units.

Princesses:
Lilia atk (aw): 560 + 60
Sherry atk (aw): 607 + 120
Sybilla atk (aw): 658 + 144

As you can see, all black vs plats are going to have similar comparisons. You'll see the same for gold and silvers too.

Now her AW skill is a bit over the top giving her another arrow, but considering she is one of the poster child for the game, are you really surprised they made people want to spend money to get her? The big difference for Nanaly that I'm aware of is there is no competitive event archer that could replace her. Not that I think any event unit replaces a black, so not sure why people would expect something different just because she's an archer. So that escapes me.

As to skilling up with these blue dragons, I may start working on some for Thetis, but no plans for any others currently.

Heard something about Deine, however always was seeing something about Nanaly being totally broken, even in archer guide. And I must say that she is really in her own class, just barely CC'ed and already atk almost like my main's Bashira which is something, because Bashira is my most lvled unit by far.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love you and all... but you need to give me one more bouquet of flowers before I like you fuck me again....

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love you and all... but you need to give me one more bouquet of flowers before I like you fuck me again....
lol depends on the girl.
some of them have actually been having sex with the prince all along.
if im not wrong both Alisa and Soma had constant sex with the prince. but some like Aria didnt.

Heard something about Deine, however always was seeing something about Nanaly being totally broken, even in archer guide. And I must say that she is really in her own class, just barely CC'ed and already atk almost like my main's Bashira which is something, because Bashira is my most lvled unit by far.
as i said in the guide. she is a God while every other archer is a mere human. the fact that her skill can be activated at the moment of deploy makes her broken.

Edit 2.- Finished with Elaine already. she is cute but wont be one of my favorites

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't even watch their events, also finally got the platinum fairy so I'm now completely done with the event aside from getting a few more silver dragons

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what unit would be best to take out those dragon mages? I've just barely managed to clear the 4th mission for the new unit but nothing I throw against those mages seems to work which just leaves me with the impression that my units are too low level.

Looking at a guide just shows strategies I cannot use, as most seem to rely on healers with better range than I have available to me, but if there's something I'm missing here I'd really appreciate the assistance.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what unit would be best to take out those dragon mages? I've just barely managed to clear the 4th mission for the new unit but nothing I throw against those mages seems to work which just leaves me with the impression that my units are too low level.

Looking at a guide just shows strategies I cannot use, as most seem to rely on healers with better range than I have available to me, but if there's something I'm missing here I'd really appreciate the assistance.
Kerry or any princess is good for the mages, you really need CC'd healers or you'll really struggle

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well for example for ryujin king you would need at least 1 or 2 CC'ed healers (at least it's muuuuuuuuuuch easier with them) As for dmg, archer but only with really high atk (~400 would do good enough i think), otherwise mages/witches can kill them fast enough+valkyrie for a duelist is doing her share with dmg too.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well for example for ryujin king you would need at least 1 or 2 CC'ed healers (at least it's muuuuuuuuuuch easier with them) As for dmg, archer but only with really high atk (~400 would do good enough i think), otherwise mages/witches can kill them fast enough+valkyrie for a duelist is doing her share with dmg too.
With mages you'll need to have them CC'd or they don't have enough range to be outside of the splash damage, can't remember if non-cc witches have enough range

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assume the only way to get a princess is to get lucky with the premium summons, or is there some level where you get a free one like that level 30 rogue (which seems to be fairly terrible)

On that note, I can't seem to find any mention of level bonuses (other than titles) or the extra unit slot unlocks for doing missions in the wiki, so is there anything to reach for in terms of levels?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With mages you'll need to have them CC'd or they don't have enough range to be outside of the splash damage, can't remember if non-cc witches have enough range
Well yeah, forgot to mention it. Thanks for correcting me. Anyway for ranged units CC makes huge difference just because of their range. Right now i'm feeling uncomfortable with mages on my alt since theyr not CC'ed and have so pitiful range *sigh*. That's just shows how big difference CC'ing ranged units make.

@up, yup, princesses only if you're lucky, however valkyries, Kerry for example (Ealaine can do it too, though), are good enough with dealing dmg against those mages. However to withstand two at the same time... at least mid lvl CC'ed valkyrie will be needed.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the run I managed to one-star has my mage + witch combo take out the flying dragons (well, all but one as my second witch is too low level to survive both attacks and finish it off) and then when the mages come along I can't have a healer close enough to get both my ranged damage healed up for them to contribute to anything so I was wondering if there was some good anti-mage unit (bandit seems to do decent as defense doesn't matter and they have plenty of hp/damage) but I'd like to make sure before I waste a bunch of gold/fodder to level them.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, the run I managed to one-star has my mage + witch combo take out the flying dragons (well, all but one as my second witch is too low level to survive both attacks and finish it off) and then when the mages come along I can't have a healer close enough to get both my ranged damage healed up for them to contribute to anything so I was wondering if there was some good anti-mage unit (bandit seems to do decent as defense doesn't matter and they have plenty of hp/damage) but I'd like to make sure before I waste a bunch of gold/fodder to level them.
The way mages work is they attack the last unit placed unless something is in their range, so I always remove all nearby units and place a princess/valk by it then place some healers

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For Ryujin King 2 you can run 4 bronze mages gotten from dragon hunting and do it.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any strategies for immortal beast on here somewhere? Even with level 40 cc'd units I still get wrecked at the very end

I run it with 1 mage and 1 healer top left spots, 1 witch and 1 mage top right, one healer bottom right, and one healer bottom left, themis and leanne front 2 spots and the prince behind them

Edit: Just barely managed to clear it with just cloris left killing one of the mages, little odd how there's no dialogue after this mission

Last edited:

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any strategies for immortal beast on here somewhere? Even with level 40 cc'd units I still get wrecked at the very end

I run it with 1 mage and 1 healer top left spots, 1 witch and 1 mage top right, one healer bottom right, and one healer bottom left, themis and leanne front 2 spots and the prince behind them

Edit: Just barely managed to clear it with just cloris left killing one of the mages, little odd how there's no dialogue after this mission
Can I see which units are you using for it? I might be able to help!

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's an image of my main team and another image of some of my better rarity units I haven't leveled yet