What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Must get evidence!

~sneakily follows Aigis~

Ah ha only cares about her crystals... maybe this is what I needp

*Snaps picture*

Aigis: *gasps* Uh... what are you doing with that camera Fate-kun?

I HAVE THE EVIDENCE NOW!

~runs away like a madman~

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's an image of my main team and another image of some of my better rarity units I haven't leveled yet

Hmm you can try this

@C put Katie
@H put Aria

wait a while and then @Q put Daniela

both soldiers should have their skill up before the flying demons arrive so you can get Mehlis and put her @P (put the higher level Mehlis here)

Optional:
if you dont have enough fire power to kill the flying demons you should put a witch @O since you should have enough Unit Points available at that time.

So let's put Calliope @O

Once that's done more waves with the giant orcs should show up so...

Let's put Cloris @R

(Soldier skill should be up)

Either Camila or Iris @O or T depends who has the lowest health in either of your soldiers.

Since your going to use 3 healers and they can't heal if you put them @V (unless your Llana can reach your tank @F) will put one @S

Make sure to use Soldier Skill again

Now before the 2nd wave of flying demons come back out your soldiers and replace them with the Prince @A,D,I,K,M

@F or @G make sure to put the Princess first in either and your Tank last....

Now make sure you activate all your skills (when the Liches)

your Healers should prioritize the last unit you put since they'll always be taking the dmg...

(I dunno which has more health though, so either Leanne or Doronia or maybe Sherry or Themis?? to be put at last...)

I hope it works

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi. I just started playing Aigis and had a few questions.

Will I be able to get Belinda, Aria or Sealed Dorania in the future?

Do any of the event missions ever come back?

What is the best method for dealing with Dragon Mages?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They come back as revival events where you can farm weekend dailies for dragon crystals to buy them from the trading post, for the mages a strong duelist princess/valk or a tank with a witch or mage attacking them

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the EN aigis followed the same pattern with JP aigis, which very likely....
In future there will be called a revival event where they bring up old event again so yes.

best way to dealt with dragon mage is have a healer CC to heal your melee unit from far away.
The red dragon mage dealt 500dmg magical so you need about that much heal power - unit with MR (10 MR = -10% dmg)
The white dragon mage at the last mission only dealt 300 dmg (no idea why the last boss monster is weaker)

If you want to use the advance strategy for not having healer, you can always put a unit take 2 hit and withdraw.
or put a ranged unit when it trow the fireball before the impact, withdraw there will be no explosion dmg

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool, thanks for the replies and strategies.

I have a Healer Alissa soon to be level 30. Should I CC or wait till 50?

Is there anyway to reduce summon cost for units?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You always want to only CC at level 50 or you'll lose a lot of stats, to reduce summon cost you have to combine the same unit with the one you're using, say you want to reduce cost soma, you'd need to combine another soma with her, the chance to reduce cost goes down each time, 100 75 50 25

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You always want to only CC at level 50 or you'll lose a lot of stats, to reduce summon cost you have to combine the same unit with the one you're using, say you want to reduce cost soma, you'd need to combine another soma with her, the chance to reduce cost goes down each time, 100 75 50 25
The chance of cost down is 100% 50% 25% for unit with 3 max cost down.
In future event unit will have 4-5 cost down which is 100% 50% 25% 25% 25%
also revival event unit will have 2x chance rate so their cost down chance is 100% 100% 50% 50% 50%

@slurm09
Since you new, the best reminder is don't use too much those silver for cost reduction.
It will be hard to get them for CC later on so try to keep spare.
Additionaly a max cost reduction silver will still useful even in future, you will still going to need on them with exception you got alot black unit since they can use their skill as soon they deployed for starting rush

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the EN aigis followed the same pattern with JP aigis, which very likely....
In future there will be called a revival event where they bring up old event again so yes.

best way to dealt with dragon mage is have a healer CC to heal your melee unit from far away.
The red dragon mage dealt 500dmg magical so you need about that much heal power - unit with MR (10 MR = -10% dmg)
The white dragon mage at the last mission only dealt 300 dmg (no idea why the last boss monster is weaker)

If you want to use the advance strategy for not having healer, you can always put a unit take 2 hit and withdraw.
or put a ranged unit when it trow the fireball before the impact, withdraw there will be no explosion dmg
The strategist in me hates that they change their numbers.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With platinum armor drops tomorrow I would wait and see if you get lucky. As others have said waiting to 50 is the best bet for CC. I would only CC a unit at 30 if you plan on dropping them later or using them for a skill increase.

I do not believe a 30CC healer would perform well against the dragon mages, though you have the range they do not have the healing output needed unless you activate the goddess blessings (anywhere from 10-40crystals). With the damage reduction and healing output increase buffs active this is how I managed to pass the event with a 30cc13 and 50cc12(100% affection) healer.

Without the buffs my units could not heal through the dragon mages combined damage.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can safely say Dorca, who I CC'd at 30 (I learned my lesson lol) does fair, but she is also currently 30CC34 with 100% affection, but I have her covering Sybilla whose at 32.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just put it on math calculation.
Enemy shoot you 500 dmg, if you use valk 10mr you need to have heal power 450 / if you use sybila 20mr you need to heal 400.
reminder that healer also got boosted atk from prince morale + some healer skill also boosted their healing power.
If you really pushing it to aspd... roughtly 1.5x healing = 1x the dragon trow fireball

In future advance strategy you gonna need more of this math calculation to handle incoming wave.
I'm pretty sure those who played jp dmm mid way like me know how it felt... (using valk instead of HA to tank those master ninja hiting 500 dmg / sec... why i use valk ? don't have the cost to deploy HA and valk def quite high and return cost on withdraw good enuff for me to deploy another heavy costing unit for next wave)

Last edited:

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or did they change both Hina and Sakuya so you don't need their silver classes to CC them?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or did they change both Hina and Sakuya so you don't need their silver classes to CC them?
They did. I believe both need a silver rogue in placement of their silver counter parts

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm well at least I have tons of rouges. Now I just need to get some crystals to try and summon them. Think we are going to have another week break between events again or do you think they got the bugs worked out for an event right after? I know its kind of early to speculate, but I'm rather curious. Also think they are going to keep the patch day on Tuesday or move it back to Friday?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's an image of my main team and another image of some of my better rarity units I haven't leveled yet

Based on your units you should be capable of 3* easily since they look to be better than the silver party I did it with.

Video is more or less 3* if not for me withdrawing a couple units too late, with no SC summons. Just make sure to get your non cced healer close enough to heal the tank. Your 2 Mehlis are probably stronger than my 3 valeries considering 2 of them were only level 22 non cced so you should be fine for mages also.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm well at least I have tons of rouges. Now I just need to get some crystals to try and summon them. Think we are going to have another week break between events again or do you think they got the bugs worked out for an event right after? I know its kind of early to speculate, but I'm rather curious. Also think they are going to keep the patch day on Tuesday or move it back to Friday?
I'm expecting a few days break... like three days(Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) at best.

Also... Aigis wallpaper... feel free to tell me how much it sucks.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least they use the new awakening picture, although do anyone notice that sybilla still havent got the new awakening picture =P
Well nanaly and crissa still also pretty new

And to bring up the trauma who was that thinking benard in berna clothes again ? :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm expecting a few days break... like three days(Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) at best.

Also... Aigis wallpaper... feel free to tell me how much it sucks.
Nice one. Just take out lolis and there won't be any bad parts :p (well Anya can stay).

Btw is this awakening pic of Despara? Awesome one!

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Incoming three week no platinum armor drop streak.