What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So guys which of these do you think is the next event. Kind of really hoping they don't skip the next two events (first because I want the SC to roll on the next event and second because it has two units I want lol)

'Secret Method of Magic'
Event Unit: Lore Mystic Odette(Platinum Mage)
Event type: Farm
Spotlight Units: Samurai Princess Shizuka(Platinum Samurai) and Samurai Swordsman Kojuurou(Gold Samurai)
New Class: Pirate
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Bernard), Mage(Valerie), Witch(Calliope)

'The Vampire Bride'
Event Unit: Vampire Princess/Immortal Princess Karma(Platinum/Black Vampire/Immortal Princess)
Event type: Collection
Spotlight Units: Bounty hunter Elisabeth(Platinum Vampire Hunter), and Avenger Vincent(Gold Vampire Hunter)
New Class: Vampire Hunter
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Leeanne), Healer(Christopher), Archer(Daniela), Valkyrie(Mischa, but will probably end up Elaine), Bandit(Mortimer), Rogue(Cecily), Soldier(Crave)

'Demon Invited Shaman'
Event Unit: Miko Shiho(Platinum Shaman)
Spotlight Units: Heaven galloping knight Liddy(Platinum Pegasus Rider) and Healing Lion Roberto(Gold Healer|Also Alcohol % guy)
New Class: Pegasus Rider
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Bernard), Soldier(Phyllis), Rogue(Harissa), Archer(Soma)

'Threat of the Dark Knights'
Event Unit: Dark Knight Yurina(Platinum Dark Fighter)
Spotlight Units: Pirate Legend Minerva(Black Pirate) and Half-Elf Yuyu (Gold Witch)
Spotlight Maybe?(gonna ask petite): Witch Figurenia (Platinum Witch) and Demon Hunter Victoria (Platinum Archer)
New Class: Dark Fighter
Farmable Silvers: Valkyrie(Elaine), Witch(Calliope), Bandit(Eunice), Soldier(Crave), Heavy Armor(Leeanne)
I'd be all for not skipping any events, but that's just me.

In other news, if anyone's still keeping track:
Today's H runs:
1) 3 Drop
2) 5 Drop
3) 4 Drop

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd be all for not skipping any events, but that's just me.
So would I, but that isn't their plan. Their plan is to catch us up... which means skipping quite a few events I'd imagine.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So guys which of these do you think is the next event. Kind of really hoping they don't skip the next two events (first because I want the SC to roll on the next event and second because it has two units I want lol)

'Secret Method of Magic'
Spotlight Units: Samurai Princess Shizuka(Platinum Samurai) and Samurai Swordsman Kojuurou(Gold Samurai)

'The Vampire Bride'
Event Unit: Vampire Princess/Immortal Princess Karma(Platinum/Black Vampire/Immortal Princess)
Spotlight Units: Bounty hunter Elisabeth(Platinum Vampire Hunter), and Avenger Vincent(Gold Vampire Hunter)
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Leeanne), Healer(Christopher), Archer(Daniela), Valkyrie(Mischa, but will probably end up Elaine), Bandit(Mortimer), Rogue(Cecily), Soldier(Crave)

'Demon Invited Shaman'
Spotlight Units: Heaven galloping knight Liddy(Platinum Pegasus Rider) and Healing Lion Roberto(Gold Healer|Also Alcohol % guy)
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Bernard), Soldier(Phyllis), Rogue(Harissa), Archer(Soma)

Spotlight Units: Pirate Legend Minerva(Black Pirate) and Half-Elf Yuyu (Gold Witch)
Spotlight Maybe?(gonna ask petite): Witch Figurenia (Platinum Witch) and Demon Hunter Victoria (Platinum Archer)
Farmable Silvers: Valkyrie(Elaine), Witch(Calliope), Bandit(Eunice), Soldier(Crave), Heavy Armor(Leeanne)
For some reason why u pick the unit thats not so interesting T_T
The 1 I'm hoping for atm is the eastern event for saki / akane. The 4 above.... Not really interest for me :(
And looks like there no love for maribelle (well sorry i don't as well :p)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

'Secret Method of Magic'

'The Vampire Bride'

'Demon Invited Shaman'

Out of those four I'd rather go Odette -> Karma or Odetta -> Yurina.

Odette is -massive- value because she's a female mage for those who didn't get the two premium ones during their window and is just good. Karma has some amazing niche strategies vs. other Princess and is another free Princess for those who did not get one from Premium yet and is therefore desireable, Yurina is just sort've cool and I would like to have her.

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

'Secret Method of Magic'

'The Vampire Bride'

'Demon Invited Shaman'

I hope it's the Threat of the Dark Knights, find that the shaman event is unlikely due to us already are getting one from the current event and dread that it's already Karma time due to insufficient sacred crystals in reserve.

I wish they'd give us an event with a quality archer, though... Only class in the game where my roster's still all silvers. Are there any on the horizon?

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

30CC'ed Iris... I feel dirty.

But got both SU and her last CR so.... Yay!

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope it's the threat of the Dark Knights, find that the shaman event is unlikely due to we already are getting one from the current event and dread that it's already Karma time due to insufficient sacred crystals in reserve.

I wish they'd give us an event with a quality archer, though... Only class in the game where my roster's still all silvers. Is there any on the horizon?
It will probably be that way for archers until either the lolis go live somehow for Belle and Claire or until whatever event Xiao was a part of comes out for EN

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It will probably be that way for archers until either the lolis go live somehow for Belle and Claire or until whatever event Xiao was a part of comes out for EN
Spica is a Trading Post offering, right? Maybe that could also happen soon, I hope.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Spica is a Trading Post offering, right? Maybe that could also happen soon, I hope.
Oh yeah, I forgot about her being in the TP. Yes, that's the most likely Archer replacement for freemium players soon.

Edit: Speaking of archers, Nanally's got a spotlight on the DMM version now

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason why u pick the unit thats not so interesting T_T
The 1 I'm hoping for atm is the eastern event for saki / akane. The 4 above.... Not really interest for me :(
And looks like there no love for maribelle (well sorry i don't as well :p)
That would be counter productive for them to go back to do events they skipped for us to catch up... I mean if they want us to catch up they can't go back to do events that were skipped until that point. *shrug*

I hope it's the Threat of the Dark Knights, find that the shaman event is unlikely due to us already are getting one from the current event and dread that it's already Karma time due to insufficient sacred crystals in reserve.

I wish they'd give us an event with a quality archer, though... Only class in the game where my roster's still all silvers. Are there any on the horizon?
We aren't getting a Shaman from this event. We are getting a Dragon Shaman who is the antithesis of a Bishop not a shaman. Echidna is a healer that becomes a mage when her skill is active. A Bishop is a mage that becomes a healer when their skill is active. A Shaman is a witch that becomes a healer when their skill is active.

Oh yeah, I forgot about her being in the TP. Yes, that's the most likely Archer replacement for freemium players soon.

Edit: Speaking of archers, Nanally's got a spotlight on the DMM version now
Actually Nanaly has had one before this. During Lian's event. She shared that spotlight with Uzume.

EDIT: Completely just realized I don't really need Lulu anymore because Spica becomes a Super Witch(without the slow of course).... well hopefully their awakened skills will be released soon so I can make a judgement.

Last edited:

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We aren't getting a Shaman from this event. We are getting a Dragon Shaman who is the antithesis of a Bishop not a shaman. Echidna is a healer that becomes a mage when her skill is active. A Bishop is a mage that becomes a healer when their skill is active. A Shaman is a witch that becomes a healer when their skill is active.
Ugh, I knew I had to check the JP wiki before making that statement, damn Aigis and all those prefixes, sorry and thanks Lafate senpai!

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My drops for H runs for today so far:
1st> 3
2nd> 4

Haunter7

Reputation score

Mine:

Main acc: 2x H, drops: 3, 0, in total 9 crystals for 90 cha/16 stam

Noob acc: 4x E, drops: 6, 5, 4, 5, total 20 crystals for 60 cha/16 stam

Gonna do it 2 more times (4 for alt), but it's not rare at all that my alt gets more crystals after all the runs :) Usually only a few less while it costs way less charisma.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gonna do it 2 more times (4 for alt), but it's not rare at all that my alt gets more crystals after all the runs :) Usually only a few less while it costs way less charisma.
Funny thing for me is i get something similar even though odd wise they should be a bit different overall. But lady luck is always fickle.

Here's the entertaining part of the math.
If i run my 2 Hards based on my 16 sta, and get 4 drops (my average drop rate) 2 times, that gives me 24 crystals.
If I run my 2 Middle based with 16 sta, and get 4 drops (again my average) 3 times, i still end up with 24.

Amusing no?

Edit*
There is a 2 hour difference between H and M, but found since i'm normally at work i only get to run one when i first get in, then hopefully before it fully fills up again i run my second.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Funny thing for me is i get something similar even though odd wise they should be a bit different overall. But lady luck is always fickle.

Here's the entertaining part of the math.
If i run my 2 Hards based on my 16 sta, and get 4 drops (my average drop rate) 2 times, that gives me 24 crystals.
If I run my 2 Middle based with 16 sta, and get 4 drops (again my average) 3 times, i still end up with 24.

Amusing no?

Edit*
There is a 2 hour difference between H and M, but found since i'm normally at work i only get to run one when i first get in, then hopefully before it fully fills up again i run my second.
Running 3 Mid level dailies would cost 18 stam, no?

Prototype909

Reputation score

I just thought of this earlier, but if we never get any Gold Rush events won't that make Awakening significantly harder for us compared to on DMM?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just thought of this earlier, but if we never get any Gold Rush events won't that make Awakening significantly harder for us compared to on DMM?
It is already going to be significantly harder since we are skipping a lot of events, and there for SC. As well as the silvers we would have been able to farm for awakening.

Now that I say that... wasting golds simply for experience... is stupid.... even with skill up.... I can just farm rainbow fairies if I really want that.... well fuck

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Woo, got Thetis to 100% Affection. Kind of disappointed in that one really. Though to be fair...
Given Bashira's first H-scene and all... somehow the whole thing feels vaguely NTR-ish almost now. Not sure how to feel about that. I guess they didn't wanna keep Thetis pure yuri...

Still... well, now to think of which to 100% next... guess I should work on Bashira as people say she's really good.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have never wanted the characterization cutscenes for the girls as badly as after I read this:

Warning: Moonrune reading required

It really takes out the 2-D feel to the characters.