What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

How much attack increase does he get in total from affection?
+54 it's quite standard.
Also here stats. base and full (+ prince + lvl 4 skill)

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where does it said fugitive doesn't add up ?
I'm pretty anything thats inside event map tab should add up to event contribution.
In future there usualy have 8 map, but only need 21 star to get the full prize.

For awaken discussion, well awaken still way too far in future i'm not gonna think about it atm. While i don't know exactly when the JP aigis implement awaken, but at least in 6 month since official open ppl mention there still no awaken. Hence not gonna worried about fodder unit or demon crystal used to awaken as of yet.

For anya before awaken, as usual a high stat also come with high cost to deploy, personaly unless i'm forcing it to deploy her (with multiple soldier etc) The only time might be able to manage to deploy her is almost on the last wave.
With how ppl already complain they can't even deploy princess / valk with the current map, i think deploying anya is even less possible. Although with all the cost problem she is not bad, there always a long map and a difficult one where she can be deployed like in later dessert map (base overtake 2 *lets say is like current castle retake where is requirement to go to 3rd part of story map + best farming map on 2nd part story).

Nutaku Dev states the Fugitive does not count towards Echidna

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

However once awaked she gets 20 MR I think... putting at better then most princesses... then you can choose to either have her full tank keep her 50% damage reductions from all non-magical abilities; or trade that out for higher damage output.

Since you can swap between the two it seems... Anya is beast.
Doesn't swapping between regular and awakened skills cost an exorbitant amount of resources though?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev didn't state the stars not counting, only that the mission itself doesn't count for the "Complete 4 missions"

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah for map completion part.
But it doesnt mean its not contribute to the total star for the event.
Although if you asked me that announcement rather stupid.
1st they didn't mention anything about the fugitive not part of map completion inside aigis (not everyone gonna check twitter or fb)
2nd geting 12 star echidna start at lvl 10 so if you can't clear 5th map you got the echidna start as lvl 10 prize, but u didn't get echidna herself.
Lastly the total prize is 27 star which consist of 9 map, by puting that statement the 1st map doesnt contribute it will confuse more ppl at least there already victim here

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah for map completion part.
But it doesnt mean its not contribute to the total star for the event.
Although if you asked me that announcement rather stupid.
1st they didn't mention anything about the fugitive not part of map completion inside aigis (not everyone gonna check twitter or fb)
2nd geting 12 star echidna start at lvl 10 so if you can't clear 5th map you got the echidna start as lvl 10 prize, but u didn't get echidna herself.
Lastly the total prize is 27 star which consist of 9 map, by puting that statement the 1st map doesnt contribute it will confuse more ppl at least there already victim here
Agreed. Personally, I'd like it to count, as my alt acct can only clear the first four including The Fugitive, and I'm too lazy to grind back up to the point I can do Ryujin King 2. You never realize how awesome CC is until you need to go back to playing without it. More than ever, I wish there'd be a buyable 1 time only merge account option. Even if I only get my roll units and not the guaranteed ones (Katie, Cloris, completion silvers), I'd still pay for it.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess that means my free account wont get anything then, can't beat 5th map much less 3 star it. Kinda lame it is counted out side of star requirements.

Seems like a bit of a underhanded thing to do, considering by just reading the text it states 4 missions. Well the first one is a mission whether it has drops or not.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the fugitive wouldn't count towards the four. Then it shouldn't count towards the 7 clear or 9 clear reward either... Which in turn would make the 9 clear impossible... I think Nutaku may have just been lying or misinformation of the fugitive not counting....

Maybe in the future it should just be like.... Clear Ryujin King 2, Clear X, Clear Y..... no confusion what so ever. Since you have to clear the previous map to move on.

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the fugitive wouldn't count towards the four. Then it shouldn't count towards the 7 clear or 9 clear reward either... Which in turn would make the 9 clear impossible... I think Nutaku may have just been lying or misinformation of the fugitive not counting....

Maybe in the future it should just be like.... Clear Ryujin King 2, Clear X, Clear Y..... no confusion what so ever. Since you have to clear the previous map to move on.
Do agree, would certainly clear up a lot of confusion right at the start.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Completely forgot to save stamina and charisma for tomorrow... been chaining affection... oh well 2 dollar mistake >.>

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who interest in future archer aw skill. (credit to petite as usual)

Gold/Platinum Artemis Skill AW:
Platinum Archer Bashira:
Quadra Shot β (12 seconds; Attack 0.9x; Fires 4 consecutive arrows; CT: 20; WT: 10)

Gold Archer Bella:
Sparrow Shot (30 seconds; Range 1.8x, attack speed slightly quickened; CT: 35; WT: 23)

Gold Archer Claire:
Full-auto (18 seconds; Attack 0.6x; Becomes unable to rapid fire, but attack speed raised and attacks z targets at the same time; CT: ; WT:)

Platinum Archer Lita:
Complete Shadow (120 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Won't be targeted by ranged attacks; CT: 80; WT: 40)

Platinum Archer Spica:
Magic Missile (30 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Magical Arrows Ignore Defence; CT: 40; WT: 20)

Gold Archer Strey:
Multi-Shot (25 seconds; Attacks up to 5 enemies within range at same time; CT: 45; WT: 30)

Platinum Archer Victoria:
Arbalest (20 seconds; Attack & Range 2.5x; time between shots lengthened, but arrow speed quickened, and lowers movement speed; CT: ; WT:)

Gold Archer Xiao:
Oriental Bow Killing Art (30 seconds; Attack 2.0x; Rarely Assassinates; Can only be Used Once Per Battle; CT: N/A; WT: 13)

As for me only like spica / lita, the rest cant be bothered at all.
Spica: like chydis its 200 demon crystal
Lita: farming event with 1/10 skill CR-5
PS: victoria range can hit 1 whole map if deployed in midle

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh wow some of those skills look really useful. Spica and Lita's skills look really useful and different. Hope they keep the name magic missile when it does come over.

Well I'm no longer a freemium player. Just did 10 rolls and man were they good.

Crave (meh)
Cyrus (meh again)
Betty (hmm)
Elaine (well valks are suppose to be useful right?)
Julian (why so many male units?)
Hina (yay exactly what I wanted)
Clissa (o_O wow Yay!)
Mortimer (aww and there goes the streak)
Phyllis (hmm maybe now I can CR her down to min)
Leeanne (well at least it wasn't Mortimer)

Guess the Aigis likes me. Or maybe not cause I haven't gotten anything from the 2k gatcha for the past 10 days. I think she is giving me mixed messages here.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, Spica and Bashira are pretty much getting their strong points upgraded. And while Bashira getting even closer to The Broken Black is cool, Spica ignoring armor is even better. With her atk value and rate of fire she will murder armored bosses in these 30 seconds.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who interest in future archer aw skill. (credit to petite as usual)

Gold/Platinum Artemis Skill AW:
Platinum Archer Bashira:
Quadra Shot β (12 seconds; Attack 0.9x; Fires 4 consecutive arrows; CT: 20; WT: 10)

Gold Archer Bella:
Sparrow Shot (30 seconds; Range 1.8x, attack speed slightly quickened; CT: 35; WT: 23)

Gold Archer Claire:
Full-auto (18 seconds; Attack 0.6x; Becomes unable to rapid fire, but attack speed raised and attacks z targets at the same time; CT: ; WT:)

Platinum Archer Lita:
Complete Shadow (120 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Won't be targeted by ranged attacks; CT: 80; WT: 40)

Platinum Archer Spica:
Magic Missile (30 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Magical Arrows Ignore Defence; CT: 40; WT: 20)

Gold Archer Strey:
Multi-Shot (25 seconds; Attacks up to 5 enemies within range at same time; CT: 45; WT: 30)

Platinum Archer Victoria:
Arbalest (20 seconds; Attack & Range 2.5x; time between shots lengthened, but arrow speed quickened, and lowers movement speed; CT: ; WT:)

Gold Archer Xiao:
Oriental Bow Killing Art (30 seconds; Attack 2.0x; Rarely Assassinates; Can only be Used Once Per Battle; CT: N/A; WT: 13)

As for me only like spica / lita, the rest cant be bothered at all.
Spica: like chydis its 200 demon crystal
Lita: farming event with 1/10 skill CR-5
PS: victoria range can hit 1 whole map if deployed in midle
I don't know that Bashira stealing Nanaly's shine...

I'd probably go Bashira, Spica, and Bella for my archers maybe... I have to do some math with the Bella or Xiao decision, but why Lita her skill seems limited use again..

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know that Bashira stealing Nanaly's shine...

I'd probably go Bashira, Spica, and Bella for my archers maybe... I have to do some math with the Bella or Xiao decision, but why Lita her skill seems limited use again..
Well Nanaly main shine is black unit can use skill asap, and ok this is my experience only the reason i dont like bashira aw skill is it reduce her atk and there plenty of high def enemy out there -.- (and geting 5/5 skill is pain).
Overall its true this increase her dmg output, but sigh.....it become even more situational when to use it.
Although Bashira main shine in this aw skill is not the xtra shot..... But the cooldown on her skill which can be reuse fast enuff

Lita main use is deploy her outside heal range and use the skill, since she not gonna be targeted you don't even need to worried about her and she can keep shooting ranged enemy without worries of being hit back.
I also love the extended duration and that 1.2x atk is the most important part. Combined with her aw ability (15% chance on double shot) sound good to me.
To me archer need to be above 600 atk to help killing big enemy as well, since their aspd already fast enuff they need the atk power to bypass enemy def

Spica aw skill? what can i say love it :D while its true the lose of range and duration can cause some problem, but a high atk archer with fast hit become magical is great.
Just becareful not to press her skill on enemy with high MR, there plenty enemy with 50+ MR out there

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Nanaly main shine is black unit can use skill asap, and ok this is my experience only the reason i dont like bashira aw skill is it reduce her atk and there plenty of high def enemy out there -.- (and geting 5/5 skill is pain).
Overall its true this increase her dmg output, but sigh.....it become even more situational when to use it.
Although Bashira main shine in this aw skill is not the xtra shot..... But the cooldown on her skill which can be reuse fast enuff

Lita main use is deploy her outside heal range and use the skill, since she not gonna be targeted you don't even need to worried about her and she can keep shooting ranged enemy without worries of being hit back.
I also love the extended duration and that 1.2x atk is the most important part. Combined with her aw ability (15% chance on double shot) sound good to me.
To me archer need to be above 600 atk to help killing big enemy as well, since their aspd already fast enuff they need the atk power to bypass enemy def

Spica aw skill? what can i say love it :D while its true the lose of range and duration can cause some problem, but a high atk archer with fast hit become magical is great.
Just becareful not to press her skill on enemy with high MR, there plenty enemy with 50+ MR out there
The way I see it

Spica handles heavily armored units while Bashira handles high MR units. If anything since I'm running three Archers and Bella is just a choice for her roguelike capabilities I'd swap her and Lita, but I mean victoria may be a better tech choice there. Also... I image Lita is going to be a nightmare to farm. 40 crystal spent and Zero Lita drops. Calling it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The way I see it

Spica handles heavily armored units while Bashira handles high MR units. If anything since I'm running three Archers and Bella is just a choice for her roguelike capabilities I'd swap her and Lita, but I mean victoria may be a better tech choice there. Also... I image Lita is going to be a nightmare to farm. 40 crystal spent and Zero Lita drops. Calling it.
Spica handle most enemy incoming whether high def or not, being low cost high atk and archer aspd magical also make her can handle all situation. This actualy really a major buff if u asked me.

Victoria, the new aspd still not sure, but posted by jp anynomous they hate victoria new aw skill badly compared with her original 1.

Please farm Lita on her original event map not those gold rush 1. She should have around 50-60%% drop rate on the map (55/7)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please farm Lita on her original event map not those gold rush 1. She should have around 50-60%% drop rate on the map (55/7)
This doesn't mean the Demoness won't hate me and give me zero drops.

Also this makes me want to go back and look at my tech choice for my archers.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Victoria Aw skill + my bad i guess her skill only cover 3/4 of map (and again credit to petite our aigis encyclopedia)

Victoria AW Skill Animation:

I can understand why they hate her aw skill, the aspd is slow even though the atk high enuff to bypass most enemy def
Personaly since her aw ability priorty target mage this balistic looks good to me (anything that have increase range), but if she need to take 2 shoot to kill 1 mage thats Zzzz...

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So guys which of these do you think is the next event. Kind of really hoping they don't skip the next two events (first because I want the SC to roll on the next event and second because it has two units I want lol)

'Secret Method of Magic'
Event Unit: Lore Mystic Odette(Platinum Mage)
Event type: Farm
Spotlight Units: Samurai Princess Shizuka(Platinum Samurai) and Samurai Swordsman Kojuurou(Gold Samurai)
New Class: Pirate
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Bernard), Mage(Valerie), Witch(Calliope)

'The Vampire Bride'
Event Unit: Vampire Princess/Immortal Princess Karma(Platinum/Black Vampire/Immortal Princess)
Event type: Collection
Spotlight Units: Bounty hunter Elisabeth(Platinum Vampire Hunter), and Avenger Vincent(Gold Vampire Hunter)
New Class: Vampire Hunter
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Leeanne), Healer(Christopher), Archer(Daniela), Valkyrie(Mischa, but will probably end up Elaine), Bandit(Mortimer), Rogue(Cecily), Soldier(Crave)

'Demon Invited Shaman'
Event Unit: Miko Shiho(Platinum Shaman)
Spotlight Units: Heaven galloping knight Liddy(Platinum Pegasus Rider) and Healing Lion Roberto(Gold Healer|Also Alcohol % guy)
New Class: Pegasus Rider
Farmable Silvers: Heavy Armor(Bernard), Soldier(Phyllis), Rogue(Harissa), Archer(Soma)

'Threat of the Dark Knights'
Event Unit: Dark Knight Yurina(Platinum Dark Fighter)
Spotlight Units: Pirate Legend Minerva(Black Pirate) and Half-Elf Yuyu (Gold Witch)
Spotlight Maybe?(gonna ask petite): Witch Figurenia (Platinum Witch) and Demon Hunter Victoria (Platinum Archer)
New Class: Dark Fighter
Farmable Silvers: Valkyrie(Elaine), Witch(Calliope), Bandit(Eunice), Soldier(Crave), Heavy Armor(Leeanne)