What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm playing this game for some days, and I would like to know what's the difference between "unit experience" and just "experience", as described on some topics.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm playing this game for some days, and I would like to know what's the difference between "unit experience" and just "experience", as described on some topics.
The latter is simply player's experience.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are actually 3 areas of experience.

-Player experience which is shown at the top of your screen next to charisma.
-Prince expereince wich is the same as the player until you hit level 100 (prince never goes past lvl99, but does get bonuses as you get player experience).
-Unit experience is the level of the unit, and what it takes for it to achieve the next level. Increased by doing combines.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Next event is Maribelle's according to twitter, hopefully they don't mess with the duration. One week and then on to the next one.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe we'll get lucky and it's a weekend event :p

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aigis-sama had mercy on me today, after a tin drought, I am at 5 xp cans so far!

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Third week without plat amor but while wasting money on 2k gatcha got Nanaly. Sweeet. But now I need more Archers, just got one through 2k gatcha but damn you need a insane amounts of Valeries and Archers for Evol. Thats not even funny.

Finally my first rolled fremium black. Nice going to sleep like that.
All together spend between 1 and 2 million gold and got 2 golds, 1 plat and 1 black trough 2k gatcha. A good amount I think.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*flips every fucking table in the house*

How the fuck are we suppose to be catching up to DMM if we are constantly going backwards.... They need to say exactly what they want to do because this is annoying. Not that I hate this event, because I'd actually abuse her skill but fuck.

Prototype909

Reputation score

*flips every fucking table in the house*

How the fuck are we suppose to be catching up to DMM if we are constantly going backwards.... They need to say exactly what they want to do because this is annoying. Not that I hate this event, because I'd actually abuse her skill but fuck.
To be fair we weren't catching up to DMM as it was anyway because of the aforementioned time it takes for our events to role out. We'd either have to literally just skip into the most recent events or be on an accelerated schedule, neither of which looked like they were happening anytime soon (Because it was more like we were on an decelerated schedule).

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well then.

Time to decide whether I want to farm extra Maribelle (we do have Anya after all) or finally going after the multiple copies of Valerie I've been waiting for.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well then.

Time to decide whether I want to farm extra Maribelle (we do have Anya after all) or finally going after the multiple copies of Valerie I've been waiting for.
Personally I'm farming Calliope... unless I need some Valeries... I need to check that, but really my priority is Calliope trying to get two min cost ones to beat war of magic.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless this is only being used as an interim event (like a weekend event), this announcement is a step backwards IMO. Know there were people wanting her, so i guess it's a good thing for those players, but kinda "meh" for me.

Prototype909

Reputation score

For those wondering at max stats w/out Awakening -

Leanne - HP1813 Attack 209 Defense 366 (+60 DEF from Affection. Skill : DEFx1.6 for 30 seconds at max rank. 18 cost at max CR.

Bernice - HP 2100 Attack 238 Defense 417 (+66 DEF from Affection).Skill : DEFx1.8 for 40 seconds at max rank. 20 cost at max CR.

Maribelle - HP 2229 Attack 178 Defense 293 (+120ATK, +40 DEF from Affection). Skill : ATK&DEFx2 for 40 seconds at max rank. 19 cost at max CR.

I'm torn on the event. I'm glad that nothing is being skipped but I hope that we can finally start seeing back to back events starting with this. There's 0 reason why there should be any downtime when dealing with events that have existed on the DMM version for years - progress should be going like finger snaps.

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are actually 3 areas of experience.

-Player experience which is shown at the top of your screen next to charisma.
-Prince expereince wich is the same as the player until you hit level 100 (prince never goes past lvl99, but does get bonuses as you get player experience).
-Unit experience is the level of the unit, and what it takes for it to achieve the next level. Increased by doing combines.
OK, thanks! For a moment, reading the faqs, I thought there was a way to level up units without combine them :p

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From their latest tweets it seems we are not rushing for parity with the JP version anymore, which I personally find fucking fantastic.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So DMM experts, what are the details on this event? What other units might we expect to see beyond Maribelle?
Already on the guide... and curse the completionist in me...