What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So DMM experts, what are the details on this event? What other units might we expect to see beyond Maribelle?
Dunno since Maribelle is the only event unit in this one. Original bonus summoning period was for Sybilla, Lilia and Sherry.

Silver Unit Drops - Crave, Cecily, Soma, Valerie, Calliope, Leanne

Keep in mind, this event was actually BEFORE Ryuhime Revival in DMM.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Challenge of the Holy Warrior.
Welcome boys and girls to the Challenge of the Holy Warrior event! As and you shall received it seems, but I Just think Nutaku likes to mess with me and prove every logical prediction I give wrong.

Now this event is a farm type. Meaning you'll need to farm the event unit as a drop. This is event is only suppose to last one week. Pray the Demoness does not wish to torment you during this event.

Rewards
Killing a blue battle master(think the unit that drops platinum armors) will result in a 100% drop rate of Holy Warrior Maribelle the first time you do Missions 4: Armor Battle

Blessings (May be altered for our release)
Shield of goddess: Cost, 7 SC: Decrease physical damage by 30%
The be safety of mystery: Cost, 7 SC: Decrease magic damage by 30%
Blade of the East: Cost, 8: Samurai and Ninjas attack increased by 50%
Arrow of Light: Cost, 5 SC: Archers attack increased by 50%
Holy Sword: Cost, 5 SC: Princess attacked increased by 50%
Fast healling: Cost, 3 SC: Healers heal increased by 50%
Activate all: Cost, 25 SC: All of the above effects

New enemy units

Long Ranged: Attack estimated to be 450(Armor Battle 2), Does not have a high defense. Bandits and rogues can deal with it.

Melee: Attack estimated to be 770(Armor Battle) and 1092(Armor Battle 2), Has high defense use a mage or witch to deal wit it. Unless you have a Princess then abuse her and destroy this guy. It is the unit that Drops Maribelle.

Melee: Attack estimated to be 400(magic based), HP estimated to be 1300(Armor Battle 2), and has 15 Magic resistance. This guy completely ignores the terrain and walks where it wants.

Maps
Note: This time I'm going with videos from Niconico. It is simply better then Youtube, and I can find video from the original incarnation of the event instead of the revival; where all you see is awakened units.

Battle of the Beginning
Charisma: 20
Stamina: 1
Experience: 150
Gold at 3☆: 750
Initial Unit Points: 10
Life: 10
Max # of Deployed Units: 8
Number of Enemies: 22
Video:
Drops:

Iron Ball and Armor
Charisma: 25
Stamina: 2
Experience: 300
Gold at 3☆: 1125
Initial Unit Points: 10
Number of Enemies: 40
Video:
Drops:

Ghost Armor
Charisma: 30
Stamina: 2
Experience: 350
Gold at 3☆: 1500
Initial Unit Points: 15
Number of Enemies: 66
Video: |
Drops:

Armor Battle
Charisma: 35
Stamina: 3
Experience: 400
Gold at 3☆: 1875
Initial Unit Points: 20
Number of Enemies: 45
Video:
Drops:

Armor Battle 2
Charisma: 60
Stamina: 6
Experience: 500
Gold at 3☆: 4500
Initial Unit Points: 20
Number of Enemies: 95
Video:
Drops:
and ruby... image being made.

For those of a higher level that these videos do not work for.. Please go and search for a video to match your level.

Comments about the event
This event should be fairly easy if you were able to do the last one. Even those who it was a nightmare for. There really is nothing to simply nuke down your units in this event. If you really need something to focus on then I'd say Witches, Archers, and Mages.

As for what you should focus on... well it simple. Get any silvers you need or if you want to get a perfect Maribelle run the last map of the event. It has around a 50% drop rate of her from what the JP players have reported. The other maps that drop Maribelle do not even compare in drop rate.

Spotlight Units(not confirmed, but these were the units for out JP counter part)

New Characters Arriving
Holy Warrior Maribelle

HP: 2229(3105 awakened)
Atk: 298(324 awakened)
Def: 341(420 awakened)
MR: 0
Block: 3(4 awakened)
Cost: 19(21 awakened)
Skill: Increases attack power and defense by 100%(596(648) Attack and 682(840) Defense) for 40 seconds. 12.5 second Initial Cooldown, and 25 second Cooldown
Awakened Skill: Increase attack power and defense by 150%(810 Attack and 1050 Defense) for 70 seconds. 7.5 second Initial Cooldown, and this skill can only be used once per run of a map.
Awakened Ability: 10% chance to completely disable the enemy's attack.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so according to prototype. maribelle has less stats then leanne. only while her ability is up is she better? that's.. kinda bad for a plat to be outmatched by a silver of the same class.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so according to prototype. maribelle has less stats then leanne. only while her ability is up is she better? that's.. kinda bad for a plat to be outmatched by a silver of the same class.
Have to factor in that she can be awakened unlike leanne, although I wish you could awaken some of the silvers

Prototype909

Reputation score

Me and Lafate did say that she was a niche unit :rolleyes:

Her true value is for fighting bosses and her Awakening though, as a traditional HA she's strictly inferior to Bernice and Leanne.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ya I'm slightly disappointed with her stats, compared to Gellius since I have three copies. But she's a Holy Warrior! must have her. I also want the dark knights cause they turn into paladins :D. Plus even with my two extra copies of Gellius he is pretty expensive going try and max Mari out, and once we get our new dragon princess she should tear those armors up xD

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From their latest tweets it seems we are not rushing for parity with the JP version anymore, which I personally find fucking fantastic.
^ If the above is true, then I'd be really happy. At this rate, and using this current model, we can never catch up to DMM's version. Personally, I'm fine with never getting caught up. We started years after the original version did, and if I want to go into an event blind and experience it like new then it's actually really easy just to ignore the guides. We have a great community here, and a great game provided by DMM and Nutaku. We should be able to just enjoy it at our own pace.

Now that said, I would like to see us start picking up to a similar pace of events as what DMM's version currently gets. Having constant events to look forward to (with no breaks!), and eventually weekend revival events, would really kick this game into high gear. I understand the game is still new, and the devs might not feel like the majority of the player base is ready for that yet, but I do hope it happens soonish :)

Anyways, I already have Bernice (and luv her!) so I'll probably not pursue a perfect Maribelle. Still, she's cute and I look forward to adding her to the harem, at least. Chances at more silvers would be nice too (Calliopes! I need more Calliopes! Oh god!).

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well then.

Time to decide whether I want to farm extra Maribelle (we do have Anya after all) or finally going after the multiple copies of Valerie I've been waiting for.
Personally, I have Deine 1x CR'ed and 3/5 skill, and only plan on running one HA in general team once Anya comes tomorrow, so I'll get my one copy to satisfy the completionist in me and farm Valerie methinks.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy Warrior Maribelle

Skill: Increases attack power and defense by 100%(596(648) Attack and 682(840) Defense) for 40 seconds. 12.5 second Initial Cooldown, and 25 second Cooldown
Awakened Skill: Increase attack power and defense by 150%(810 Attack and 1050 Defense) for 70 seconds. 7.5 second Initial Cooldown, and this skill can only be used once per run of a map.

At their best(Leeanne is compared to both CC and Awakened Maribelle)

Leeanne in comparison has 416(1292) less health, 89(115) less attack, and 85(6) more defense.

Bernice in comparison has 205 less health, 49 less attack, and 175 more defense.

She is essentially a higher cost side grade to Leeanne and a downgrade to Bernice while her ability is not in use.

EDIT: Also it appears that Nutaku is going down for maintenance today. So that could potentially mean we have our first back to back event.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Holy Warrior Maribelle

At their best(Leeanne is compared to both CC and Awakened Maribelle)

Leeanne in comparison has 416(1292) less health, 89(115) less attack, and 85(6) more defense.

Bernice in comparison has 205 less health, 49 less attack, and 175 more defense.

She is essentially a higher cost side grade to Leeanne and a downgrade to Bernice while her ability is not in use.

EDIT: Also it appears that Nutaku is going down for maintenance today. So that could potentially mean we have our first back to back event.
Don't they always go down for maintenance to remove the event though? I doubt we're seeing back to backs. I'll probably try to get a Perfect Maribelle, I'm prepared to spend some SC on this one. Luckily I already have Sherry, Lilia and Sybilla so if they end up being the bonus window summon I won't be tempted.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't they always go down for maintenance to remove the event though? I doubt we're seeing back to backs. I'll probably try to get a Perfect Maribelle, I'm prepared to spend some SC on this one. Luckily I already have Sherry, Lilia and Sybilla so if they end up being the bonus window summon I won't be tempted.
You won't need to. This is a one week event right? so 179 stamina...

You are guaranteed to get at least one, and then the 6 stamina maps has around a 50% drop rate. So you'll probably get around 14-15 extra Maribelle if your luck dos not suck and you put all your stamina into the event. Say you took of 72 stamina for Monday and Thursday daily. You should get around 8 extra Maribelle if your luck does not suck.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would say Maribelle is more of an upgrade over Leanne because she is very versatile and a good anti-rush unit. She's not going to be an upgrade over dedicated tanks such as Bernice, Gellius, or Deine, but she is very useful for a long time until people get a better unit. Her stats may not seem impressive, but they're pretty good for general use and her skill can boost her above 600~700 attack/defense, which can help clear certain enemies faster and tank decently, making it good for healers. I still use her, even though she's still CC44, from time to time because she is very good for clearing fodder. The last time I used her was in the desert subjugation a few months ago where she can block multiple sandworms and kill them fast because she has a faster attack speed, compared to other heavy armors, and her skill comes up pretty often. I would only replace her once I awaken the samurai I have neglected for so long.

Maribelle is really bad without affection though. She isn't going to be useful at all until she gets 100% affection. She is just like vampire hunters, where they require 100% affection, to fully function as a unit.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Platinums aren't used for anything right? I'm trying to make space in my unit list and I have some duplicate platinums of units I'm not actively using like Cypria, should I just feed them to one another?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would say Maribelle is more of an upgrade over Leanne because she is very versatile and a good anti-rush unit. She's not going to be an upgrade over dedicated tanks such as Bernice, Gellius, or Deine, but she is very useful for a long time until people get a better unit. Her stats may not seem impressive, but they're pretty good for general use and her skill can boost her above 600~700 attack/defense, which can help clear certain enemies faster and tank decently, making it good for healers. I still use her, even though she's still CC44, from time to time because she is very good for clearing fodder. The last time I used her was in the desert subjugation a few months ago where she can block multiple sandworms and kill them fast because she has a faster attack speed, compared to other heavy armors, and her skill comes up pretty often. I would only replace her once I awaken the samurai I have neglected for so long.

Maribelle is really bad without affection though. She isn't going to be useful at all until she gets 100% affection. She is just like vampire hunters, where they require 100% affection, to fully function as a unit.
The key word of my statement was while her skill is not in use. :p

You can easily replace a Leeanne on your team with her because she is a side grade in regards to stats, but her skill makes her far better then Leeanne.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinums aren't used for anything right? I'm trying to make space in my unit list and I have some duplicate platinums of units I'm not actively using like Cypria, should I just feed them to one another?
I would, but maybe just me.
CR can make a unit you wouldn't other wise consider useful for some maps.
Considering the cost to CC (multiple silvers) it can be too costly to do, so at least getting the CR if you need to save/clear some space is always something that is still worth while more often then not, it only gets touchy on that last CR.

As for Maribelle, she is the pre-Deine's Deine.
She came out well before Deine (which is why it's amazing we even have her) by over a year.
So considering what she does, she was unique for a long time in DMM's version with that type of ability on an HA.
So for those needing a good HA, she's gonna be it for awhile.

Granted for me Deine is likely going to eat her. :p

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cypria doesn't change skill from CC, right?

I may as well just combine the four I have...

Prototype909

Reputation score

I don't have Deine, so she'll make a nice compliment to my Bernice.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cypria doesn't change skill from CC, right?

I may as well just combine the four I have...
That's correct; no skill change for the smexy plat rogue/wannabe pirate girl. :p

EDIT: Y'know, never thought about the implications of using Maribelle as an offensive HA. Was gonna use Garrett for that, but Maribelle would probably be a lot better than him at it. Hmm, maybe I'll go after a perfect 'Belle after all...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So report drops for Maribelle from DMM version of the event

20 Runs: 12 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 4 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 8 Maribelle dropped
30 Runs: 18 Maribelle dropped
30 Runs: 15 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 7 Maribelle dropped
8 Runs: 1 Maribelle dropped
13 Runs: 10 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 1 Maribelle dropped
16 Runs: 4 Maribelle dropped
9 Runs: 5 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 6 Maribelle dropped
7 Runs: 3 Maribelle dropped
15 Runs: 0 Maribelle dropped
12 Runs: 4 Maribelle dropped
16 Runs: 3 Maribelle dropped
26 Runs: 12 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 5 Maribelle dropped
6 Runs: 5 Maribelle dropped
40 Runs: 21 Maribelle dropped
6 Runs: 0 Maribelle dropped
31 Runs: 20 Maribelle dropped
14 Runs: 11 Maribelle dropped
15 Runs: 11 Maribelle dropped
9 Runs: 6 Maribelle dropped
15 Runs: 3 Maribelle dropped
12 Runs: 8 Maribelle dropped
20 Runs: 8 Maribelle dropped
5 Runs: 3 Maribelle dropped
17 Runs: 10 Maribelle dropped
10 Runs: 2 Maribelle dropped
8 Runs: 5 Maribelle dropped
4 Runs: 1 Maribelle dropped

It is on the last map.

TL: DR: In total that is 534 runs and 263 drops of Maribelle in those runs. That is a little more then 49% drop rate.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nutakugames ‏

We've made it clear that the community wants more frequent events, and I think that message has been heard
Updated post on twitter. So hopefully this means we will see events coming more frequently finally.

*Edit, and wow I need more slots.
Keeping two open for both units tomorrow, can't hold another unit. I have cha to spend too & sta for that matter but but I don't want to get rid of fairies. /cry.
Guess I could do some runs but need to feed em to something...um Deine (only black not 60+) or Cuterie (only gold not lvl 60), decisions decisions.

Last edited: