What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So i recall seeing a picture, dunno if it was here or in a video. The max Stamina for that person was 17, how does that happen or is that not something we have access to yet?

As for the dailies, im on a low streak this week which sucks. 2/1/2 on normal.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i recall seeing a picture, dunno if it was here or in a video. The max Stamina for that person was 17, how does that happen or is that not something we have access to yet?

As for the dailies, im on a low streak this week which sucks. 2/1/2 on normal.
lvl 100 13 stam lvl 120 14 stam lvl 140 15 stam lvl 160 16 stam lvl 180 17 stam

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just a quick PSA reminder for some of our late loggers: Chydis and Cyrus are swapping out Tuesday, so today's your last chance to farm up crystals for them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lvl 100 13 stam lvl 120 14 stam lvl 140 15 stam lvl 160 16 stam lvl 180 17 stam
A little fix.
its 101 for the 1st stam bonus and lvl 200 is the last bonus making u to 18 stam

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone on NA even hit 180 yet? I just hit 160...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

160... damn, dude

I'm only lvl 138
Well, 161 in a few hours, but yeah.

Xovian is probably nearing 170 by now, but I dunno if anyone else is higher than him.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope i didnt even bother keep using all charisma =P
There are time i can't play as well due to work and since i don't need unit lving i usualy didn't even bother ranking up =P

Rank up still give free full chr after all and since im free player i rarely use SC for stamina recovery

Prototype909

Reputation score

For people wondering on the upcoming Trading Post units vs. Future Event units of the same class stat/skill wise (Not going to bother comparing them to premium units because by their very nature not everyone will get them) -

Ninja Saki (Black) - 50/80CC - HP 1449 ATK 278 DEF 225 (Cost 21->17). Affection Bonus (+317HP,+96ATK). Skill - Gains Instant Death chance on attack and 50% chance to dodge while skill is active. Awakening Ability - Attack speed up, deployment cost -2. Awakening Skill - (Can't translate this one very well it seems). Range Increased by 1.3x for 25 seconds, can simultaneously attack up to three enemies with a small chance of instant death.

Ninja Nagi (Black) - 50/80CC - HP 1553 ATK 274 DEF 221 (Cost 22->17). Affection Bonus (+96ATK,+96DEF). Skill - Increases HP, DEF and ATK by (1.1x->1.6x) for (10->30) seconds. Awakening Ability - 1.4x damage to Youkai type enemies, deployment cost -2. Awakening Skill - HP, DEF, ATK x2, magic resist +30 for 40 seconds, paralyzed after the effect ends (I could've grossly mis-translated this one). Non-reusable.

Ninja Thistle (Plat) - 50/70CC - HP 1358 ATK 228 DEF 219 (Cost 21->16). Affection Bonus (+84ATK,+84DEF). Skill - Gains Instant Death chance on attack and 50% chance to dodge while skill is active. Awakening Ability - Small chance to cause instant death w/ basic attacks, deployment cost -2.

-----

Swordsman Akane (Plat) - 50/70CC - HP 2113 ATK 395 DEF 265 (Cost 24->20). Affection Bonus (+120ATK,+48DEF). Skill - 50% Chance to avoid enemy attacks for (20->60) seconds. Awakening Ability - Increases attack speed, deployment cost +3.

Swordsman Momiji (Plat) - 50/70CC - HP 1885 ATK 392 DEF 287 (Cost 25->20). Affection Bonus (+456HP). Skill - Increases ATK by (2.0->3.0) for (4->8) seconds. Inflicts self paralysis. Very quick recast. Awakening Ability - Attack increased by 1.35x, attack speed lowered, deployment cost +3.

-----

Fairy Township Archer Spica (Plat) - 50/70CC - HP 797 ATK 364 DEF 138 (Cost 14->12). Affection Bonus (+120ATK,+48DEF). Skill - Ranged Increases by (1.1->1.2) and ATK increases by (1.2x->1.4x) for (70->90) seconds. Extremely long initial use and recast timers. Awakening Ability - All archers gain 7% attack power when Spica is in the sortie list. Awakening Skill - Arrows gain magic damage properties and ATK x1.2 for 30 seconds.

Raven Shooter Rita (Plat) - 50/70CC - HP 1265 ATK 320 DEF 135 (Cost 17->12). Affection Bonus (+120ATK,+48DEF). Skill - Cannot be targeted by ranged attacks for (15->50) seconds. Awakening Ability - 15% chance to shoot two arrows. Awakening Skill - Cannot be targeted by ranged attacks and ATK x1.2 for 120 seconds.

Shooter Xiao Ayaka (Gold) - 50/60CC - HP 1169 ATK 288 DEF 127 (Cost 16->11). Affection Bonus (+108ATK). Skill - Attack increases by (1.1->1.5) and rare chance to cause instant death for 15 seconds (Assassination I). Awakening Ability - I have no idea. Awakening Skill - For 30 seconds chance to cause instant death and ATK x2.0, can only be used once per battle.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By popular demand, the new trading post units will be Bandit King Conrad (gold) and Bandit King Conrad v2 (special Nutaku-only black).

Gromelon

Reputation score

By popular demand, the new trading post units will be Bandit King Conrad (gold) and Bandit King Conrad v2 (special Nutaku-only black).
I would totally use black Conrad. Further stat boost, Desperate IV skill ready to use right after deployment? That thing would actually be cool and useful.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Some players may have noticed all their Princess units have been replaced by Conrad. This is by design. Over the coming weeks, all other classes will be converted to various types of Conrad (gold, black, bigger breasts, etc.).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm starting to pity Momiji no one seem to remember her name.
Before it was called Kaede (no idea where he got this name from), and now its called maple (i bet u use auto translate).

Those unit will show their true potential when you include awaken ability on them for decision making.
Specialy...... Nagi still *ARGHHHhh* with her aw ability. pre-aw 1.3x dmg to youkai / aw ability increase to 1.4x dmg -.- *well its good for 3rd story map as all enemy here is youkai*

Might as well add more info, Spica atk speed slightly faster than normal archer / Maribelle atk speed also slightly faster than any HA class (fast enuff to get 1 xtra atk every 10 hit)

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Ofc I use auto translate I don't speak Japanese I just obey the mighty google :rolleyes:

Added Awakening Skills/Abilities to the list, may have mistranslated some of them but eh I did my best.

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For people wondering on the upcoming Trading Post units vs. Future Event units of the same class stat/skill wise (Not going to bother comparing them to premium units because by their very nature not everyone will get them) -

-Unit Analysis and Comparison-
Great analysis. I love this sort of stuff. Course, I already did most of my own personal homework on these units, and have my Advanced Team picked out already. The only thing was Skill Awakening wasn't out at the time, so that may change the line-up for me, but probably not until WAAAY down the line. Even then, probably just keep the units I've already got my heart set on :p

Maribelle makes me nervous, though. She is not on my blueprint of units I want on my Advanced Team. I really want to just grab one copy of her and farm silvers during her event. I need lots of them, and badly. However, I don't wanna end up regretting that I didn't pursue a perfect Maribelle when I had the chance, either. I mean, I do have Garrett, and he is already practically max level and -1CR; Garrett is planned to be on my Advanced Team, and Mari is not. Ugh! However, looking at the units I do have now, I need silvers, not a Plat HA. Yeah, my original plan probably the best way to go. Wow, I just totally talked in circles in my own post for no goddamn reason. Heh... what a freak.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first time seeing a ninja, but isn't that pretty low stats for a black unit? i mean, by the looks of it, only her skill to assassinate would seem like her moment to shine. other then that she is just half an archer taking up a melee spot on the map.

correct me if i'm wrong. im still going to get her eventually. that would make her my second black after anya.... freemium for the win.

Prototype909

Reputation score

first time seeing a ninja, but isn't that pretty low stats for a black unit? i mean, by the looks of it, only her skill to assassinate would seem like her moment to shine. other then that she is just half an archer taking up a melee spot on the map.

correct me if i'm wrong. im still going to get her eventually. that would make her my second black after anya.... freemium for the win.

Saki is the first unit deployed for reference, this is before her Awakening too

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm loving the look of those Archers. They are the only unit I really am missing a good upgrade to though I surely won't knock Daniela in ability or looks however but Soma needs to scoot.