What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

FYI there is also a gold ninja available, Hien.

He seems to be left out in all the excitement. Some argue he is better than Saki.
He's good, but imo not "take my demon crystals" good, considering he was in rewards from at least 3 gold rushes @DMM. I'd rather take Saki, who I know I will probably never get otherwise.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ummm... another 5SC on the roll

Result: Shield of Light Gelius

any idea if he's any good?

(I want Nanaly so much....)

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm, I have 6 Elaines now... I kind of wonder how many silvers I need, because I'm starting to amass a real collection it seems...

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hrm, I have 6 Elaines now... I kind of wonder how many silvers I need, because I'm starting to amass a real collection it seems...
Max CRd CCd skill lvl 3+ Elaine is actually quite helpful in many situations because of her very low deployment cost.

Now... to get Elaine to the above stats requires between 5-10 Elaine copies (depending on how lucky u r)

So all those stacks of Elaines are not as useless as they might seem :)

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WOOO got my first black! Unfortenately its Berna, a thief, and I already have both the lvl 30 platinum thief and a gold thief.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WOOO got my first black! Unfortenately its Berna, a thief, and I already have both the lvl 30 platinum thief and a gold thief.
She's still a black unit though >_>

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ummm... another 5SC on the roll

Result: Shield of Light Gelius

any idea if he's any good?

(I want Nanaly so much....)
The best HA and male unit.

I spent much SC just for Sybilla X.X

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If the gold thief's Cuterie, you still have your next best option. That said, Cecily's still better than all except Betty and situationally Berna.

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If the gold thief's Cuterie, you still have your next best option. That said, Cecily's still better than all except Betty and situationally Berna.
No its Betty.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In some ways, I'm really starting to hate this game. I just got another five Sacred Crystals, rolled up a Premium summon and... Archer Daniela. Another fucking Silver. That means, out of eight premium summons, SIX were Silvers. Fucking SIX!

And this is why I don't want to hear anyone complaining about being unable to get silvers so they can CC their golds, platinums, and blacks. Maybe I would complain too if I could get anything decent!

Ugh... And I don't want to start over, since I have Echidna and really like her...

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

About CR and SU, can it trigger more than once in a single combination?

From a discussion on a lot of pages back, I think we reached the conclusion that each unit had its own roll but, I got weird results when I experimented with 3 copper soldiers.
In one of the I gave 10x1 soldier and no CR (in the last CR chance), then I tried with 1x4 soldiers and finally got it to limit. On the other 2 I always fed them with 4 copper soldier but it never triggered more than once.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In some ways, I'm really starting to hate this game. I just got another five Sacred Crystals, rolled up a Premium summon and... Archer Daniela. Another fucking Silver. That means, out of eight premium summons, SIX were Silvers. Fucking SIX!

And this is why I don't want to hear anyone complaining about being unable to get silvers so they can CC their golds, platinums, and blacks. Maybe I would complain too if I could get anything decent!

Ugh... And I don't want to start over, since I have Echidna and really like her...
Hmm the thing is when your doing a premium summon the chance of getting a silver unit is 50%.

And I don't think the people complaining use premium summon at all.

About CR and SU, can it trigger more than once in a single combination?

From a discussion on a lot of pages back, I think we reached the conclusion that each unit had its own roll but, I got weird results when I experimented with 3 copper soldiers.
In one of the I gave 10x1 soldier and no CR (in the last CR chance), then I tried with 1x4 soldiers and finally got it to limit. On the other 2 I always fed them with 4 copper soldier but it never triggered more than once.
Yes it can happen but chances of it happening is fairly low.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i wonder how many elaines everyone else has, for some reason in my experience silver valkyries always ends up as the most common silver (i have 13)

Prototype909

Reputation score

i wonder how many elaines everyone else has, for some reason in my experience silver valkyries always ends up as the most common silver (i have 13)
That's because there's basically 0 use for them outside of Valkyrie CC and Awakening

Haunter7

Reputation score

8 spare Elaines here

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got my last needed rainbow fairy today AND it successfully combined. it's like a a congratulation gift. today is my graduation ceremony!

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got my last needed rainbow fairy today AND it successfully combined. it's like a a congratulation gift. today is my graduation ceremony!

I just have no idea how you guys are able to get units so high lvl (and sometimes so quick too) and with so high skills...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've never used a black fairy since starting this game, so i had a ton saved. same with my rolls. the only platinum i have is chydis and the free rogue. only the rogue is cc'd. so yeah, i had lots of tin cans and black fairy to splurge on for my first black.

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm surprised you got ~8+ Rainbow faeries without Cecilia.