What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well they kind of do maintenance before every patch. I kind of expected it, but was hoping for an announcement outside of that small snippet on the news tab under the game. I mean honestly do any of you guys even bother checking it? Only times I really bother with it is after a patch since it usually has more detailed update notes.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn maintenance ;/ I was hoping for tin can...

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn maintenance ;/ I was hoping for tin can...
Same here. I really need some tin cans...

Edit: Now i have nice avatar also. :D

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All part of Nutaku's plans to save the Earth by handing out less tin cans.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just 20 more minutes. Hope saving up my stamina for the event isn't going to bite me in the ass later on. Been barely doing 2k gatchas since leveling my units has been rather expensive.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, thought they were removing Cyrus too based on the twitter post before, but seems he's still here. Also we get bonuses for princess summoning.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All maps done. and Maribel already -1 CR

Oh yea, also got Soma+ Valerie from 3rd map in 1 drop

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, thought they were removing Cyrus too based on the twitter post before, but seems he's still here. Also we get bonuses for princess summoning.
It feels kind of sad to see Chydis go....but yeah it's weird Cyrus is still there and there is a bonus, but it isn't a freebie like the other ones. It's Sacred Sword which costs 7 Crystals to activate and it makes Princesses do x1.5 damage.

So...the new trading post units. I probably should get Spica....but I've heard Saki is pretty good, hmm.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

was on 256 crystals. but even if i had 300 Spica still priority, i was sitting on silver archers only and thats makes me sad

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm I'm torn about the gatcha and trading post. I really want Sybilla, but the odds are way too low...

Add to the fact that I have 270 Demon Crystals. I really want Spica, but Saki is so tempting as well. Not to mention Akane would be nice since I don't have a Samurai unit. So many choices. I'll probably cave in and get Spica, but I wonder what everyone else will be doing for the trading post.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is any of the fodder this week not level 1? This is going to be painful.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm I'm torn about the gatcha and trading post. I really want Sybilla, but the odds are way too low...

Add to the fact that I have 270 Demon Crystals. I really want Spica, but Saki is so tempting as well. Not to mention Akane would be nice since I don't have a Samurai unit. So many choices. I'll probably cave in and get Spica, but I wonder what everyone else will be doing for the trading post.
i wanted sybilla too, i rolled 4+7+7xs, not sure if i'm lucky or not, 6 silvers, 12 golds, no plat+
sad no plats or better, but somehow an very unusually high gold rate

already got spica and then next is saki and i'm gonna not care for samurai

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well first maps are done. I actually needed to use Leeanne on the last map because of they I wanted to position my witches so she was brought in. I beat she was happy about that.

but I wonder what everyone else will be doing for the trading post.
well with my luck...

Spica > Saki > Spica > Spica > Spica > Spica > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Saki > Akane.

Assuming for some odd reason it doesn't immediately change after just getting enough for Saki lol.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the image for the event is says:

"Holy Warrior Maribel's true strength lies in her skill! Level her up to skill level MAX 5 and her power will match that of a Rarity BLACK!"

Does that mean anything special? I know her base stats are low for her rarity, and her skill is strong to make up for it, but is it really worth trying to get the approximately 13 extra Mirabel's to level her skill from level 4 to level 5?

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Guide to TP:

1) Do you have a plat+ archer? If no, buy Spica. If yes, buy whatever you like.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

"Holy Warrior Maribel's true strength lies in her skill! Level her up to skill level MAX 5 and her power will match that of a Rarity BLACK!"

Does that mean anything special? I know her base stats are low for her rarity, and her skill is strong to make up for it, but is it really worth trying to get the approximately 13 extra Mirabel's to level her skill from level 4 to level 5?
it's 32 sec on lvl 4 and 40 sec on level 5 - so yes, it worth it .

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope. Linear scaling from 32s to 40s. They just saying that so people don't get a Maribelle, immediately use her, and then throw her into the trashcan.

In this case first impressions are correct though. :cool:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much required if you want to actually use her.

Guide to TP:

1) Do you have a plat+ archer? If no, buy Spica. If yes, buy whatever you like.
1) Do you have a plat+ Archer? If no, buy Spica. If yes, Is that Archer Nanly? If no, buy Spica. If yes, still buy Spica.

You are going to want to have Spica no matter what Archer you possess.

Nope. They just saying that so people don't get a Maribelle, immediately use her, and then throw her into the trashcan.

In this case first impressions are correct though. :cool:
That is not how you treat your harem girls! If they are not useful in battle you bring them to bed and screw them into an unconscious bliss.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty much required if you want to actually use her.

1) Do you have a plat+ Archer? If no, buy Spica. If yes, Is that Archer Nanly? If no, buy Spica. If yes, still buy Spica.

You are going to want to have Spica no matter what Archer you possess.

That is not how you treat your harem girls! If they are not useful in battle you bring them to bed and screw them into an unconscious bliss.

Skill level 4 is around the bare minimum if you want to use Maribelle, so don't feel too pressured you can't farm an extra 13 Maribelles. Can always use rainbow faeries.

Well Lafate, I was trying to be concise.
Do you have multiple multiple CRed Nanalys? (e.g Xovian)

You may not be able to fit Spica into your 15 man team in the future.

But yes, before the trading posts rotates, 99.9999% want to leave with a Spica in your harem. Saki and Akane are more luxury units, so you might as well buy Spica first.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn that early armor rush ;/ alt got it easy with Despara but main...oh Leanne good to have you.

And why, why it's so hard to get decent silvers :/ even Maribelle was easier to get and I didn't do last map yet!

Edit: should I roll or not. This is the question! Well alt got 2nd Stray so I could CR him at least... now what to do with main... a bit waste, not like I'm dreaming about those princesses (well Sherry would be ok, but still there are units I want more :p)

Last edited: