What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Damn that early armor rush ;/ alt got it easy with Despara but main...oh Leanne good to have you.

And why, why it's so hard to get decent silvers :/ even Maribelle was easier to get and I didn't do last map yet!

Edit: should I roll or not. This is the question! Well alt got 2nd Stray so I could CR him at least... now what to do with main... a bit waste, not like I'm dreaming about those princesses (well Sherry would be ok, but still there are units I want more :p)
I am also sorely tempted to roll. I REALLY want Sybilla, she's on my top 3 list.

Last edited:

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I had 20 SC saved up and didn't have a princess yet, so I decided to roll. I got Themis on the last roll. I'm not sure if that's good luck or not, I don't think she's even in the spotlight.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But still princess like you wanted :p

Well I dont want them anyway, just having some extra SC for 2 rolls is tempting me... but I think I'll try to endure it. Got lot of affection to rise anyway and in the future there will be units that I really want so no point in wasting for princesses.

Edit: almost 3-starred immortal beast with alt.

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I barely passed that first mission... If it were just the armor spam, I'd be fine, since I have Themis, Dahlia, and Lyla as anti-armor units, but the archer and mage spam really hurts. And that was just the first mission.

I better spend all day leveling if I want to get Maribelle... As soon as I get my Stamina back...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

S
You may not be able to fit Spica into your 15 man team in the future.
That isn't really a possibility....

Unless you just purposely want to have a bad team(No Archers) or you are Xovian with 50 Nanalys.

Spica is considered the second best Archer for a reason. She beats out everyone but Nanaly. She even has the option to ignore armor in the future.

You just simply cannot ignore the game literally handing you the second best archer on a silver platter.... Granted I love Bashira more...

No I am not showing favorites *shifty eyes*

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The catch phrase of match black rarity....
To me it sound like when she use her skill her stat will match with black *without* skill used...

For trading post i will get spica 1st then saki.
Spica is important archer unit due to her high atk to bypass alot of enemy def specialy archer already fast atk speed. *note: spica atk slightly faster than normal archer (same with Maribelle)*

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So unfortunately, due to time constraints, I've decided to quit :(

Would like to offload my account and try and recover some of what I've spent.

PM me if you're interested and I can give full details.

Highlights of what you will receive:

Level 134 Prince
138 Sacred Crystals
400+ Demon Crystals

Blacks (some of these are CRed and SUed
Nunally
Sybilla
Clissa
Berna
Anya (and all other event units so far at full completion)
Despara

I also have every gacha Plat unit as well as 4 plat armors. Also have a ton of silvers, though almost everything gold+ is cced anyway.

Basically if you've just started (or restarted recently), this is a huge springboard as you will have every luxury at your disposal and you will be able to complete the current and any future events.

Last edited:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So unfortunately, due to time constraints, I've decided to quit :(

Would like to offload my account and try and recover some of what I've spent.

PM me if you're interested and I can give full details.

Highlights of what you will receive:

Level 134 Prince
138 Sacred Crystals
400+ Demon Crystals

Blacks (some of these are CRed and SUed
Nunally
Sybilla
Clissa
Berna
Anya (and all other event units so far at full completion)
Despara

I also have every gacha Plat unit as well as 4 plat armors. Also have a ton of silvers, though almost everything gold+ is cced anyway.

Basically if you've just started (or restarted recently), this is a huge springboard as you will have every luxury at your disposal and you will be able to complete the current and any future events.
Aww sucks that you're quitting but it's understandable because of your circumstance.

Good luck man. ;)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Event was marginally more difficult than I anticipated (Didn't know those armors did AoE) but still cleared everything fine.

Haunter7

Reputation score

So I rolled 2 times since I still don't have any Princess. Got 2 Mehlis :confused: And now what am I supposed to do with them when I already have one CCd?

Btw 3 Mehlis out of 5 last rolls, I wonder what are the chances for that.

EDIT: Looks like it might have bugged somehow since my game froze shortly after the second roll. Hopefully it's not why I ended up with 2 Mehlis...

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

So I rolled 2 times since I still don't have any Princess. Got 2 Mehlis :confused: And now what am I supposed to do with them when I already have one CCd?

Btw 3 Mehlis out of 5 last rolls, I wonder what are the chances for that.
Level them to 30CC/10 and then combine them for CR+Skill Up

Edit - I 100% apologize for all the bad things I said about Echidna...she's awesome in the final map

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That last map takes lot of time :/

Gromelon

Reputation score

It also takes a lot of stamina, so its not like we have to run her 8 times a day.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol yeah... It sucks big time...

I'll probably afk farm Maribelle in there though once I replenish my Cha/Sta...

Prototype909

Reputation score

If you're struggling w/ killing the ghost armors in time on the final map it's important to note that even though they move where they want they move over spots on the map where melee units can block them.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone has any idea on droprates? I am more interested in farming 4th map rather than the 5th map.... 3rd map looks good too.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone has any idea on droprates? I am more interested in farming 4th map rather than the 5th map.... 3rd map looks good too.
I don't know about the other maps but I know for sure 5th map you get a drop rate of 50% for Maribelle. :)

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything done except a slight mishap in map 4, so didn't get three stars. Will be fixed in the next few minutes after my stam has regenerated.

I need lots of Valeries and Caliopes, so will probably farm map 3 and 4.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Just cleared the 4th map, and now reading here the 5th map seems it's a doozy... but it also seems kind of easy? Just lengthy? Need to see what I have to grind... Is it going to be like the 4th, just longer? I didn't 3* 4th and 3rd, so that's still a thing.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am also sorely tempted to roll. I REALLY want Sybilla, she's on my top 3 list.
Don't put gatcha Blacks in your wishlist, it's a traaap!

Lafate said:
You just simply cannot ignore the game literally handing you the second best archer on a silver platter.... Granted I love Bashira more...

No I am not showing favorites *shifty eyes*
*Shoves Spica, Bashira & Thetis in a closet together and locks the door. Whistles innocently, then goes next door, and starts rolling the hidden cameras...* :p <3<3<3

As for everyone sharing their plans for the shiny, new Trading Post: I'm planning on grabbing one of each new girl (Spica, Saki, Akane in that order). Just FYI, there is a silver archer (not yet implemented) that shares Spica's skill so you can 5/5 SL her without dropping oodles on the Trading Post. Of the 3, I only plan on using Spica. Saki and Akane are pretty and all, but that's why they get their own special places at the harem!

dagonlies88 said:
So unfortunately, due to time constraints, I've decided to quit
Aw, dude, that sucks! :( Well, I hope you at least get a decent price for the account. I personally would just hang onto it in case you ever get the free time to come back, but I understand how real life can be (a pain in the ass, that is). And hey, live long and fuck a rich bitch! |../