What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hi there Nordland and welcome to our little community=)

I will start with HF girls, not Aigis though

You really need to fix those, since you need not 10 lvl 5 girls, but 5 lvl 10 girls

I did sent a ticket but never got a reply back.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi there Nordland and welcome to our little community=)

I will start with HF girls, not Aigis though

You really need to fix those, since you need not 10 lvl 5 girls, but 5 lvl 10 girls

I did sent a ticket but never got a reply back.
wait, expert needs only 5 girls too?

i was holding back from doing intermediate BECAUSE i had less then that.... wow. i was getting those teen tickets 1 by 1 because i didn't have enough to do intermediate...

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

wait, expert needs only 5 girls too?

i was holding back from doing intermediate BECAUSE i had less then that.... wow. i was getting those teen tickets 1 by 1 because i didn't have enough to do intermediate...
Expert needs lvl 30 girls, i have only one for now - and used almost all money to get her to that level...

If you think about that- you cant even send 10 girls on assignment. there only 5 slots

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D: General Posting Rules
4) Please try to stay at least remotely on topic.

^Site rules.

I've said it before I'll say it again this is the Aigis thread, not a general Nutaku thread. If you want to discuss other Nutaku games post in the appropriate thread or make a new post if it doesn't exist.
I'm actually doing a lot of linking to try and get more people coming to this forum, I'd like it if the current posts were about the game that is linked, and not some other game, as it may show a lack of interest in the game the thread is for.

I'll even say PLEASE (not being sarcastic here).
It'd be greatly appreciated.

On topic:

Was wondering what people plan to do this weekend. It's actually a first since release that we've gotten two weekends in a row with out some type of event. I'm actually on a 4 day weekend, and I'm gonna try to make my run for that next title. Not sure if I'll make it or not, as 30k+ per level now is taking a lot of time (even with crystal use).

So wondering what people gonna work on, gonna go for leveling your teams, other units, focusing on challenge missions ect?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So wondering what people gonna work on, gonna go for leveling your teams, other units, focusing on challenge missions ect?
Same old.....
Phalanx 2 + dragon hunting (don't need much unit exp from flame dragon)
But i probably i log in even less time on en aigis, kinda busy weekend this time so actualy in the end i'm kinda glad there no collection event this week.

PS: my JP aigis gonna suffer T_T specialy revival farming event now on important unit too

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally got Spica, so its (the same old) leveling and affection grinding.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

^Site rules.

I've said it before I'll say it again this is the Aigis thread, not a general Nutaku thread. If you want to discuss other Nutaku games post in the appropriate thread or make a new post if it doesn't exist.
I'm actually doing a lot of linking to try and get more people coming to this forum, I'd like it if the current posts were about the game that is linked, and not some other game, as it shows a lack of interest in the game the thread is for.

I'll even say PLEASE (not being sarcastic here).
It'd be greatly appreciated.

On topic:

Was wondering what people plan to do this weekend. It's actually a first since release that we've gotten two weekends in a row with out some type of event. I'm actually on a 4 day weekend, and I'm gonna try to make my run for that next title. Not sure if I'll make it or not, as 30k+ per level now is taking a lot of time (even with crystal use).

No offense intended but don't be such a worrywart. yea i guess we off topic but it only short sequence and also it was mainly for Nordland. Yesterday there was a lot of questions to her about different games, why you didn't acted up then? oh well. sorry if i offended you by that, but somehow that always mine posts that gets all your attention. and no one else seems to mind.

On topic - Drop rates on H quite nice today 9+15+15. dunno if i should buy Akane or keep saving for Saki

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got Spica, so its (the same old) leveling and affection grinding.
Grats on getting Spica. Hope ya got the archers already to CC her, it helps so much to be able to CC them ASAP once leveled to 50.

Myself, I had a on the low side set of drop rates on crystals today. Had swapped back to H map this week after doing Normal last week and week before as I like to alternate once in a while.
This week was 2, 1, 4. Could be worse but less then my normal runs. One of these days I'm gonna get some super luck on this map and get 6 drops x3 or something.

@SybillaISsoCUTE:
I did not mention you by name, I stated it as a generality for all. If you felt I've singled you out, which I did in the past once, this is not the case here.
You're right, no one cares when a quip that's off topic(OT) gets made, but carrying on off topic discussions with repeated posts that are also OT is simply not appropriate.
It's why I put the post there, I'm asking all (not just you) to PLEASE, I cant beg any more with written text, stay on topic if at all possible.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Grats on getting Spica. Hope ya got the archers already to CC her, it helps so much to be able to CC them ASAP once leveled to 50.
Sadly I only have two spares right now, so I'll either have to get lucky out of the 2k (stop giving me Moritmers!) or wait awhile.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@JimmyBob100,
Well if you don't get a silver before hand, the upcoming event has a silver archer on the next to last map (I think, or least one of the last 3), so farming a couple might be worth your time.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i just bought saki, and notice ninja rebalance still havent effected here as well.
I guess we can assume we will get the OP magic fencer in future cuz the rebalance patch maily focusing for that class.

Anyway the rebalance for ninja will affect Pre-aw only, the change is Cost-2 / atk def -5%
With that said personaly i prefer the ninja after rebalance, cuz ninja is best being low cost due to their low atk :p
+ a lttle info for those who like saki... in future there a farming event unit ninja with the same skill as saki, this allowed you to lvl saki skill alot easier... as to when or will the event appear ask nutaku thanks

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have been messing around with leveling Elaine, if only just to get her to 50CC1 and then 100% affection (unlocking the Affection gallery is my fave pastime for this game). But this weekend I may pause that and actually focus on getting my team closer to 50CC50. My 2k gatcha luck is awful, I'd rather push the money towards leveling units I actually use, and it is starting to build up now so I should burn some of it on something. Hmm, Dragon Hunting, Dragon Flame, Immortal Beast or Return to Ruins for leveling 40-50?

EDIT: noticing just this past week I am starting to pay less and less attention when I am farming away my Cha for the day -.-

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Desided "Screw it" and got her =-= Saki will be next

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know why isn't the second last map farmed? It has just as many serums but lower stamina needed. Is it because of lower drop rate or something?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does anyone know why isn't the second last map farmed? It has just as many serums but lower stamina needed. Is it because of lower drop rate or something?
The 2nd last map drop (vampire 50/5): 2x 3 serum (100%) / 1x 10 serum (45.9%)
The last map drop (dark resident 60/6): 2x 3 serum (51.5%) / 1x 10 serum (100%)

Here's the calculation
Vampire serum: 4.23/20chr, 2.12/stm
Dark resident serum: 4.4/20chr, 2.2/stm
The difference is minimal if you wana try ur luck
Info source:

No one said 2nd last map shouldn't be farmed, i'm thinking to farm 2nd last map for silver archer myself

Last edited:

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For the first time in a while, I really don't know. -_- Keep stocking up on affection items and throw some experience to non-team units that will theoretically be useful later, I guess.

Also have to decide if I'm going to get a second Spica or grab one of the other units. I know consensus is that Spica is the best choice, but I'm not so motivated with her right now since she can't stand in for Soma in any of the places I actually use archers.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Hmm, Dragon Hunting, Dragon Flame, Immortal Beast or Return to Ruins for leveling 40-50?
Definitely not RtR. Unless you have a million or two coins stored, you won't last long leveling your team past 40, even more so past 50. For 50+ it's definitely IB - I find it a perfect balance of losing money and gaining exp. Far from being afk-map, but at least it does not take much time, with high charisma cost and all.

Desided "Screw it" and got her =-= Saki will be next
I didn't find much use for Saki yet. Well, I didn't find much use for assassination-focused units yet period, but that's gotta change sometime. For now she just sits in roster at CC50 looking all pretty and black with her 23 cost.
Should probably take Akane, too. Need 2 more silver archers for Spica so no point buying her yet. But it's not like I need Akane right now with Maribel/Aria/Katie/Garret as a versatile team for both stopping and doing damage.. Meh. Guess it's sitting on 400+ DC for me again.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I didn't find much use for Saki yet. Well, I didn't find much use for assassination-focused units yet period, but that's gotta change sometime. For now she just sits in roster at CC50 looking all pretty and black with her 23 cost.
Should probably take Akane, too. Need 2 more silver archers for Spica so no point buying her yet. But it's not like I need Akane right now with Maribel/Aria/Katie/Garret as a versatile team for both stopping and doing damage.. Meh. Guess it's sitting on 400+ DC for me again.
Already got Spica b4, so now it was choice btwin Saki and Akane.
My ground team also quite powerful with all those princesses - but i think samurai and her multi target attack can work well given some levels (don't think i can level her enough for event though)

Last edited:

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need a ton of black fairies to raise my units. Got Saki yesterday so that makes one more black to raise. Meaning I'll be doing todays daily and farming Immortal Beast and Low Cost Battle 3 the whole weekend.

I thought about dropping Diene from my main team and just having Bernice as HA, but the stat difference is HUGE! She's worth her cost once she hits the field.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*prays to get 6 platinum fairies*