What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Just an idea, what if you did some sort of crowdfunding campaign for each game to get them decensored?

The demand for the games will go up when decensored, and if you can quickly get the upfront costs payed for, it would likely get you more money in the long run, particularly if you do the crowdfunding beforehand and have it decensored immediately at launch. Your marking push and number of people trying out the game and forming their lasting first impressions will likely be highest at that point.

The campaigns would also give you an early gauge for how much interest there is in the game, so it could help you avoid the troubled Hellfire Girls launch without overpaying on infrastructure too much.

You could even cut out the middleman and just crowdfund it like "If Nukatu players buy x amount of gold, in y time frame, z will be decensored". Only problem I see with that is that there wouldn't be a neutral counter of money to be sure when threshold is reached.
Basically the makers of PeroPero no longer have the original artwork, all of it would have to be redrawn, including every frame of each animation, so if this idea was implemented, it would be upwards of 25,000 dollars just for the characters we have at launch.

If the game is successful, that may be something that we can look into, but we need to prove its liability in the North American market first.

Hi there Nordland and welcome to our little community=)

I will start with HF girls, not Aigis though

You really need to fix those, since you need not 10 lvl 5 girls, but 5 lvl 10 girls

I did sent a ticket but never got a reply back.
Yes! We are aware of this, it is a priority to be fixed as quickly as possible.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just noticed this, why Phyllis artwork is different in the jp version?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just noticed this, why Phyllis artwork is different in the jp version?
Phyllis + Misha have they art re draw. well we don't have misha here so ignore that part. *yes the event cg also different*
While on it during that time nanaly and Crissa also have their awakening art

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Nordland, welcome to our forums and to the post of community manager!

Do get us that autocomplete feature. :D
Thanks! This has been requested, we will keep you posted!

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have been messing around with leveling Elaine, if only just to get her to 50CC1 and then 100% affection (unlocking the Affection gallery is my fave pastime for this game). But this weekend I may pause that and actually focus on getting my team closer to 50CC50. My 2k gatcha luck is awful, I'd rather push the money towards leveling units I actually use, and it is starting to build up now so I should burn some of it on something. Hmm, Dragon Hunting, Dragon Flame, Immortal Beast or Return to Ruins for leveling 40-50?
I think it's a good idea to get your team and maybe a few stand by units to CC50 at least. This lets you swap a couple units out if it's just "needed", cause you never know what boosts our version might get given they added paralysis to our princess returns event which did not occur in DMM's version.

Speaking of primary teams, though it might be worth focusing a bit on the mechanics of a primary team for those that are still trying to decide on how to build them, after all we do get new players and forum users coming in all the time.

Theory of thought for a primary team, keep the mechanics balanced:
2x Ranged Physical
2x Ranged Magical
2x Melee Physical
2x Melee Magical
2x Healing & Support

The above only requires you to use 10 slots, so you keep 5 slots for your play style and desires based on what you have available. Some players actually do so with out even realizing it, but thought it might be worth pointing out, as it's simplistic but it can make a big difference for many maps. As we get new units added, and new mechanics thrown in, some of the above may even change. Healing/support I believe will eventually go to 4 total, 3 healers and at least 1 dancer for example. But for now the above can get you past any map even challenge maps that are not blockade/wall maps. So in simplest terms, those that have limited play time, or just wanting to know "what do I need to work on next", the list above is a good start if you have the units available and you aren't quite there yet.

@SybillaISsoCUTE,
Your trying to tempt me in getting her aren't you. I just can't seem to fit her in my team as she'd have to replace one of my Valkyries, and I just can't do it yet.

@Sierra Lee,
For Spica, if you got the availability to CC her, then yes I'd say she is the better choice to get simply for the CR and possible skill ups. If you're struggling to CC her, it may be better to wait. You might want to wait till after this event is finished before getting that next demon crystal unit though, as you may end up farming enough silvers to get her and others CC'ed. It's not like your Demon Crystals are going anywhere right?

@walla,
Think that art was changed as there was a lot of concern voiced on the DMM version that they would stop adding/using "loli" art due to the game being expanded to the west.
I think her art being changed was more of a PR move then anything. But who knows, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Guys!

For those of you who have questions about Hellfire Girls, check out our new thread, you can find it under Hentai Games, (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls.
I can't link it yet due to ULMF guidelines (newbie here).

I will be monitoring that one as well.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Guys!

For those of you who have questions about Hellfire Girls, check out our new thread, you can find it under Hentai Games, (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls.
I can't link it yet due to ULMF guidelines (newbie here).

I will be monitoring that one as well.
Link: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27287

Thanks for helping trying to keep the Aigis topic about just this game. It's much appreciated. Now we can expect future answers and such from you to be about Aigis, hope you're ready to get stumped soon. :)

Actually do have one, as it was not a question we've gotten answered.
The patch update that occurred for DMM's release that lowered UC globally for several unit types, and added priority for some types of units, are they planning to release that sooner rather then later or will we be waiting beyond a year to see it? Is it something for a "soon release" or has it not even been entertained yet? Not looking for a date here, just wanting to know if it's been back burner 'ed or if its something in the near future.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually do have one, as it was not a question we've gotten answered.
The patch update that occurred for DMM's release that lowered UC globally for several unit types, and added priority for some types of units, are they planning to release that sooner rather then later or will we be waiting beyond a year to see it?
Yes, it's going to happen well within the time frame you've given.

And now that I've delivered the good news... the Vampire Bride will not be arriving until the 16th. This is partly due to a major required game update that is eating into Japan's development time. It's unfortunate that there's a delay, but there's nothing to be done for it because these issues need to be fixed.

However, as a result of the ongoing discussion regarding event frequency, we now have a concrete goal of daily active users we need to hit in order to get the same events as Japan. Our marketing department is going into overdrive to try to get those numbers so that we can bring up the frequency, make Japan happy, and make you guys happy.

While it may sound a bit cliche, you can help as well. Tell your friends, let them know it's a fun game, get them interested. Given the growth of Aigis we're almost certain that we're going to hit that goal eventually, but if we sell the game well we'll be reaching it much sooner.

Last edited:

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate to be a pessimist, but say that goal isn't reached for a while. Would we only get all the events from where we are going forward, or will they go back and do the skipped events?

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Nordland; or @NutakuDev;

Welcome Nordland. I have four questions.

1. Since revival events have been confirmed, what will our first one be? I am looking forward to getting Sealed Dorania, Belinda, and Aria since I wasn't playing when those events happened.

2. Will we be getting any serial codes soon?

3. At some point will we be getting Sapphire units? I really hope we do. This maybe an unpopular idea to some, but I was thinking maybe at some point since Sapphire units had to be "bought" via buying a magazine for the serial code we could have it so that you have for 1-2 months when anyone buys a certain denomination of Sacred Crystals like maybe $10 or $20 (technically any denomination would work) worth they could be sent a serial code for the unit.

4. Did I read correctly that we wouldn't be getting male only events? That kinda sucks if that's true.

Last edited:

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are you measuring active users? Would it help if we used multiple accounts or not?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Xovian
This is the full description of unit balance info, of coz most of the class is not out yet... but o well it never hard to plan it now since ninja samurai already out.

Taken from petite old patch note translation:
Valkyrie-type Class:
Cost Recovery Effect Sprite Added. (when valk unit kill enemy there a flying word saying cost recovery 1x *2x for crissa Aw skill*)

Regeneration Ability Effect:
Changed to show overlap. Units that can't recover HP from others (e.g. Ricca) cannot be buffed by ability effects that regenerate health from others.
(still unsure, but i wonder since we will get prepatched karma might be able to recover HP from hp regen ability (from other unit aw ability of coz))

Deployment Cost Decreases:
Shaman: -1 Witch: -1; Pegasus Knight: -2; Magic Fencer: -5; Angel: -4; Front Tactician: -4; Pre-AW Ninja: -2; Pre-AW Samurai: -1

Angel Magic Resistance Buff:
Niel: +10%; Eln: +10%; Chloe: +5%; Sophie: +0%

Angel Skill CT: -10 seconds

Magic Fencer Nerf: HP&DF: -10%~; AT: -3%~ (prepatched magic fencer going to be really strong at cost of alot higher cost deployment (5))

Ninja Nerf (Excluding AW): HP&DF: -5%~ (after research atk also included)

Front Tactician Nerf:
CC70 Uzume: 1952HP > 1784; 515AT > 485; 257DF > 243

Platinum Dancer Marnie:
Affection Bonus Adjusted

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, that's perfectly understandable, better to wait and get a proper update than rush and get something with potential problems. At least newer players will have a better chance at getting the Karma they want then.

As to the second point, that's excellent news. It's just a matter of time until we have parity in the event release rate then.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is partly due to a major required game update that is eating into Japan's development time. It sucks but there's nothing to be done for it.
^Can you expand/elaborate on this any?

Required game update typically means a content update which could include anything from AW, our missing mission maps, the auto complete function for missions or just about anything else that DMM's version has (non-event related) that we currently don't. That's actually a fairly long list of items too but all of them I'd love to see us have, and sooner rather then later.

Now it may just be the update to Chrome your referencing that has been an issue for the JP Devs. However if it's the former over the latter, " it sucks" isn't what I'd say about it, I'd be saying " Fuck yea! Lets get er done!!" and be more than happy to wait the extra time required.

@Altrius,
You're not seeing what I was going for, your diving far deeper then needed.
Literally a balanced team has core mechanics of a handful of things, though they are expanded on due to unit type.

Core types general:
-Melee
-Ranged
-Support

Core type specific:
-Physical
-Magical

There is nothing more to it, though eventually "True Damage" may be added, but it's unclear if it is a separate "unique" damage type or just a damage that uses both magical and physical.
The only thing you are changing with unit types, is what combination of the above is used, and the unit cost associated with it.
Beyond that, you delve into the specific units stats.

I'm only stating at what the core will need to have to help build a good "primary or base" team, beyond that it is entirely preference, not to mention luck of getting a specific unit type or a specific unit in general.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ouw.....
since you guys keep doing test run without just implementing asap, does this mean there never be free apology SC in EN ver :p

Well either way take care cuz this delay will make 3 week break and honestly alot ppl here already hunger for blood from nothing to do the whole time

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Sierra Lee,
For Spica, if you got the availability to CC her, then yes I'd say she is the better choice to get simply for the CR and possible skill ups. If you're struggling to CC her, it may be better to wait. You might want to wait till after this event is finished before getting that next demon crystal unit though, as you may end up farming enough silvers to get her and others CC'ed. It's not like your Demon Crystals are going anywhere right?
Yeah, she's already CCed. Do we have an idea how long this trading post set will last? I only get 30ish Demon Crystals per week, so I try to spend them carefully.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, she's already CCed. Do we have an idea how long this trading post set will last? I only get 30ish Demon Crystals per week, so I try to spend them carefully.
Given last run before change we can expect it to be at least 4 months. We may even see it go to 6 months if it mirrors what DMM got, so you still have time. You may need to be selective if you are wanting to max more than one specific unit that is available, is the only caveat.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to be a pessimist, but say that goal isn't reached for a while. Would we only get all the events from where we are going forward, or will they go back and do the skipped events?
If we get those sort of numbers, there's a lot of new possibilities that open up to us in terms of events. Nothing's set in stone.

@Nordland; or @NutakuDev;

Welcome Nordland. I have four questions...

1. Since revival events have been confirmed, what will our first one be? I am looking forward to getting Sealed Dorania, Belinda, and Aria since I wasn't playing when those events happened.

2. Will we be getting any serial codes soon?

3. At some point will we be getting Sapphire units? I really hope we do. This maybe an unpopular idea to some, but I was thinking maybe at some point since Sapphire units had to be "bought" via buying a magazine for the serial code we could have it so that you have for 1-2 months when anyone buys a certain denomination of Sacred Crystals like maybe $10 or $20 (technically any denomination would work) worth they could be sent a serial code for the unit.

4. Did I read correctly that we wouldn't be getting male only events? That kinda sucks if that's true.
We don't give dates on events because they're subject to change. The serial codes are the sort of stretch goal that would probably come after event frequency boost. Sapphire units haven't been decided.

Male-only events are unlikely to happen because, believe it or not, people engage much more with events featuring attractive women.

How are you measuring active users? Would it help if we used multiple accounts or not?
While I appreciate the thought, it would be much better for everyone if we obtained these numbers legitimately.

Required game update typically means a content update which could include anything from AW, our missing mission maps, the auto complete function for missions or just about anything else that DMM's version has (non-event related) that we currently don't. That's actually a fairly long list of items too but all of them I'd love to see us have, and sooner rather then later.
You're right. There are some new features in the June 16th update, though I don't have a complete list of them yet. It's *possible* we may see the addition of extreme maps soon, but that's far from being confirmed.

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

However, as a result of the ongoing discussion regarding event frequency, we now have a concrete goal of daily active users we need to hit in order to get the same events as Japan. Our marketing department is going into overdrive to try to get those numbers so that we can bring up the frequency, make Japan happy, and make you guys happy.

While it may sound a bit cliche, you can help as well. Tell your friends, let them know it's a fun game, get them interested. Given the growth of Aigis we're almost certain that we're going to hit that goal eventually, but if we sell the game well we'll be reaching it much sooner.
Thanks for the info, but I have some concerns with it.
I would really like to know how far away are we from the demanded number. Even an estimation in %, would deliver an realistic image.

What actually bothers me is the logic behind it. Without new events and units, you are not giving us any incentive to spend money to buy SCs. So less events (lower frequency of them) actually earns you less money, which also means less money for DMM (I assume you are giving them a percentage based piece of the pie). Assuming the inflow of new players doesn't change if we're getting more events or not, that means that the current active player base spends less money on it, or worse becomes inactive. The only profitable way this could play out is that you're looking how much you can gain in the long run, by rolling out events when there is a bigger active player base which will then spend money on them. I would just like to say that this can be a double edged sword and can cut you if you are waiting for some ideal right moment which may never come.

However this plays out, until there is some evidence of real progression, I'm holding on to my money (idiotic thing to say, when I already bought SCs for Karmas event yesterday!).

I would still like to thank you, that you started to contribute on this board, which probably represents your most active and loyal player base

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I sort've have to agree with the above, things like spending more money on the game and getting more users is difficult when all of the delays have basically made spending money pointless as of right now. The main benefit of spending money in Aigis is

1) Premium summon which is what it is I guess
2) Making events easier or more productive either in the form of Stamina Refill or Goddess blessing

The problem with this is

1) Most people here will tell you they don't drop that much money on Premium summon either because they're waiting for new units to be added to it or they just don't think the rare unit drop rate to cost ratio is worth it

2) Our event schedule has been so slow that not only have there been very few opportunities to spend money on events by this point people are so overleveled it's basically unnecessary unless you want a "perfect" unit during unit drop events. Most people already have near maxed or far overleveled teams for these events, Goddess Blessing for instance is absolute overkill and will never be touched by these kinds of players.

Now it basically sounds like content is being held hostage because there's not enough money going into the game, in which case there's even less incentive to spend because why put money into the game when now I'm not even sure if the events I want will become available? I mean I understand the reasoning behind it but I doubt it's going to work as intended.

Basically the sales pitch you're asking me to deliver to people goes something like this in my mind :

Me - "You should totally play Millennium War Aigis, it's a really fun tower defense game with cute girls and some adult content bonuses"

Person - "Oh that sounds fun, how often does the game come out with new content?"

Me - "Oh wish I could tell you, we basically have no concrete schedule for events, no parity with the Japanese version of the game, the JP developers keep the localization team in the dark about content release periods, and whether or not we even get more content at this point depends on how many people we can convince to play the game."

Person - "Oh..."