What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Seems like noone could help me with my problem :/

Back to game topic, at last my archer duo is ready :D Bashira & Spica :D btw why Spica has less UC than Bashira?

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like noone could help me with my problem :/

Back to game topic, at last my archer duo is ready :D Bashira & Spica :D btw why Spica has less UC than Bashira?
Not sure if by UC u mean unit points, but Spica already comes with -1, so she can only be reduced 2 times, but it's still 100% the first time and 50% the second.

Gromelon

Reputation score

That would be me then=) glad that my video is helping, and do your best to 3* it now=)
Guess I should thank you as well. First time I cleared it was after watching your video, too. , but first runs and, more importantly, confidence to try was thx to your vid.

Almost makes me sad, in fact. Top content which is supposed to be a challenge and so much people already farm it like it's nothing. I should have recorded some points in Aigis career to feel that nostalgia later. These Castle Retake attempts, rage on single early black armor that seemed impossible to kill and ruined everything.. Good times.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So just had a new player... that started during Maribel's event... be concerned about the three week break. Yep...

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if by UC u mean unit points, but Spica already comes with -1, so she can only be reduced 2 times, but it's still 100% the first time and 50% the second.
Yeah I meant unit points (but was thinking about unit cost). Nice that we have her CR'ed already.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Guess I should thank you as well. First time I cleared it was after watching your video, too. , but first runs and, more importantly, confidence to try was thx to your vid.

Almost makes me sad, in fact. Top content which is supposed to be a challenge and so much people already farm it like it's nothing. I should have recorded some points in Aigis career to feel that nostalgia later. These Castle Retake attempts, rage on single early black armor that seemed impossible to kill and ruined everything.. Good times.
Yep, thanx=) i also did some tweaks for easy farming by now, but that video was made at the day when i 3* it for a first time=) even with only 2 CCed healers(+lvl 50 Chydis) and bunch of low level garrets as meat shields. Also passed castle retake when there was a chance that black armor not going to show up=) at level 42. (now i have seen some guys who cant clear it till lvl 100)

Prototype909

Reputation score

So just had a new player... that started during Maribel's event... be concerned about the three week break. Yep...
Of course they'd be concerned, playing "Farm Return to Ruins" isn't fun day after day, let alone week after week for month on month.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've been at level 96 for a few days now. i dont want to farm any more... even if it is for leveling myself or my units...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've been at level 96 for a few days now. i dont want to farm any more... even if it is for leveling myself or my units...
For some like me, it's all I have left that I can do to play the game. Just a few more DH maps before 195.
Gives me something to do, but at this point I don't even care about the event at this point, just give me the rest of the mission maps (more permanent content) so I can be happy for awhile.

Last edited:

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course they'd be concerned, playing "Farm Return to Ruins" isn't fun day after day, let alone week after week for month on month.
I'll second that. Return to Ruins is a pain to farm, especially due to how long it takes to set up your units. Even though it's better than Dragon Hunting on a Charisma->Unit-XP basis, I still switched fully to Dragon Hunting for my grinding. It's marginally more interesting, is quicker to set up my 5 to 6 needed units, and I like getting the fatter units to feed with.

Nirhael

Reputation score

I'll second that. Return to Ruins is a pain to farm, especially due to how long it takes to set up your units. Even though it's better than Dragon Hunting on a Charisma->Unit-XP basis, I still switched fully to Dragon Hunting for my grinding. It's marginally more interesting, is quicker to set up my 5 to 6 needed units, and I like getting the fatter units to feed with.

1. Soldier on B.
2-3. Archer on b and h.
4. Healer on c.
5. Prince on C.

If your units aren't CCed you'll need to drop an extra Healer or Archer on g, if your Soldier's weak then put your Prince there instead and drop two soldiers at C and F to catch stragglers. I actually need a 6th unit for Dragon Hunting, so I prefer Return to Ruins since it's faster and generally more efficient.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can 4-unit AFK on Dragon Hunting easy enough using three 50CC30 silvers (archer, witch, healer) and Prince.

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Soldier on B.
2-3. Archer on b and h.
4. Healer on c.
5. Prince on C.

If your units aren't CCed you'll need to drop an extra Healer or Archer on g, if your Soldier's weak then put your Prince there instead and drop two soldiers at C and F to catch stragglers. I actually need a 6th unit for Dragon Hunting, so I prefer Return to Ruins since it's faster and generally more efficient.
Yeah... problem is that while I've already gotten units high enough to where I can trim down the setup time to that extent, I've still run that map so much that I'm sick to death of it. Dragon Hunting also helps in burning through my charisma faster.

Nirhael

Reputation score

I'll admit that I haven't gone back to Dragon Hunting in a very long time due to how utterly inefficient that map is, haven't actually tried any low-unit count setups, sorry about that. :p

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't really seem all that inefficient to me. For 14 more charisma than Return to Ruins, I get 2x the gold, 70% more XP for the prince, and the feeding units you get are all 4 levels higher. Even with running through monday-dailies , I find myself easily burning through 120k+ gold on just paying for feeding my units, and 2k gachas. The latter I usually only spend about 16k to 20k a day on.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depending on your archers and their levels, you can use just 2 archer units for DH, 3 if you wish it to auto complete faster by adding prince. As far as afk farming it is the easiest of any of the maps we currently have access to.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DH is great especially with the speed of burning charisma. I already had to discard acc with Nanaly, because burning charisma took too much time.

And must say, when i was trying RtR instead of DH I didn't see difference big enough to take the trouble of doing RtR. And now with Spica I hope to just use 2-3 units for DH and go afk ;p just need to lvl her up a bit.

Edit: @Xovian, you'r cheating with 2xNanalies :p

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

It doesn't really seem all that inefficient to me. For 14 more charisma than Return to Ruins, I get 2x the gold, 70% more XP for the prince, and the feeding units you get are all 4 levels higher. Even with running through monday-dailies , I find myself easily burning through 120k+ gold on just paying for feeding my units, and 2k gachas. The latter I usually only spend about 16k to 20k a day on.
It appears I was mixing up the Mission names, I was actually thinking of Remnant Vanquish 3, not Return to Ruins. :eek:

But anyway, the issue with Dragon Hunting is that you only get a maximum of 4 units instead of the usual 5 and the poor drop rate (I'm afraid I can't give the source of that, I looked it up a very long time ago for personal reference and didn't bother keeping it or even noting down the percentages, feel free to ignore this really).

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DH is used for Player XP grinding, not unit, though it can have that affect if used over time. Most of my units were leveled from that map.

Due to using little time/effort is where the map excels.
It's a lazy mans map.