What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

DH is used for Player XP grinding, not unit, though it can have that affect if used over time. Most of my units were leveled from that map.

Due to using little time/effort is where the map excels.
It's a lazy mans map.
That makes a lot of sense... I'm a lazy man! :D

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just for reference, just how easy is DH?

It should be noted, I do not know if 2x CC40+ silver archers can clear this in the same manner, as I have not tested it.
However, If you're archers can two shot the standard goblins, their damage should be considered sufficient.
Due to the dragon's pathing it really wont matter which side the stronger archer is placed either.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like this drifted off-course so I'm dropping the subject. :p

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dear lord almighty, I've just spent some minutes browsing the JP Aigis forums in here and on Himeuta and NOW I'm really depressed...

Gold rushes! Challenge maps that require perfect planning and precise unit swapping! Plans for maximizing gold farming and SC expenditure! Extreme Tiers! God Tiers! Concurrent Events! Maps with enemy spawns in the thousands! Non cookie cutter team compositions! Etc.

Those came to me before just as hearsay, but to lurk in the jp version's forums and watch the ongoing discussion and constant and clear excitement and finally getting a clear picture... Man, I'm really envious now.

Oh well, back to the grind...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nirhael,

If you're looking for the list of which map is better overall, best for player xp, or which is better for unit xp, I believe Lafate posted this earlier in the thread with exact numbers for ratio using cha / exp / unit gained.
Not sure of the exact post # but if you want the math, it is in this thread already.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just for reference, just how easy is DH?

It should be noted, I do not know if 2x CC40+ silver archers can clear this in the same manner, as I have not tested it.
However, If you're archers can two shot the standard goblins, their damage should be considered sufficient.
Due to the dragon's pathing it really wont matter which side the stronger archer is placed either.
Don't believe they can. Lv48 Soma @50% and Lv 50 Bashira@100% could not do it by themselves...and now that I noticed Soma is only at 50% I am going to go fix that.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@fallendrgmaster,

I always consider that the unit is max affection, as that is the largest hit when it comes to stats, it is also the first unit type people typically max affection on as it has the largest affect for many mision maps. Level requirmenet of unit will always depend on the unit in question. Also i did state to use the prince for insurance if needed, if damage is not high enough. Silvers are iffy as stated though, at least one plat (Spica most likely) may be required.

Question is are the silvers able to consistently 2 shot the goblins?

m3rryweather

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@fallendrgmaster,

I always consider that the unit is max affection, as that is the largest hit when it comes to stats, it is also the first unit type people typically max affection on as it has the largest affect for many mision maps. Level requirmenet of unit will always depend on the unit in question. Also i did state to use the prince for insurance if needed, if damage is not high enough. Silvers are iffy as stated though, at least one plat (Spica most likely) may be required.

Silver archers can two shot goblins but not the goblin kings. It might work but I haven't leveled a second silver because I don't like two copies of Soma and I'm not a fan of Daniela. I usually place a silver archer and a witch on opposite sides of the map with a prince.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@fallendrgmaster,

Was just trying to answer your question with a quick test, as I don't have a second silver. I did just max out Soma'd affection and did several more tests. Had to add prince and a healer because they can't burn through the mobs and get to the mage fast enough and it took out Soma.

I agree it is much faster than return to ruins though even though I've gotten that down to less than a minute set up time.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just trying to answer your question with a quick test, as I don't have a second silver. I did just max out Soma'd affection and did several more tests. Had to add prince and a healer because they can't burn through the mobs and get to the mage fast enough and it took out Soma.
Thanks for the testing, my current silver versions are not high enough level to do testing currently. So it would seem that a unit that isn't silver is required, and since we don't currently have a female gold unit, looks like at least one Plat is required.

If you do get a chance to test again, put both archers out, platinum first left side, followed by Soma then prince at the cave entrance.
See if that yields better reults. Curious if the mage's damage is enough to cause further issues with that layout.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

@fallendrgmaster,

Daniela 2 shots goblins easily - but you forgot 1 simple fact - silvers get killed by archers and mage without healers -and that's an end of this. Even if you put on Daniela + Spica (50CC41+100% and 50CC48+100%) Daniela dies first btw even if placed first
so i will keep using my 4 man squad (you can consider it 3 man, since i put 4th one from points i get from first placed Aria 2 seconds after putting 3rd unit on field)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always thought this one was the lazy person's guide for dragon hunting.

Nirhael

Reputation score

That's actually exactly what I wanted to try after Monday passed by (Charisma too tight, saved just enough to do Dailies), I'm glad to know it works without having to waste the Charisma. :p

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you do get a chance to test again, put both archers out, platinum first left side, followed by Soma then prince at the cave entrance.
See if that yields better reults. Curious if the mage's damage is enough to cause further issues with that layout.
I actually just tried something like this myself. Dropped CC33 Bashira to the left and CC50 Soma to the right with the prince out of the way to see if just the archers could carry the load. Both archers did make it though with a sliver of health.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That works, and both are silvers, granted max level.
So probably easier for most people to achieve.

@discharge,
Glad to hear it, thanks for testing this for me. :)

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*YYAAAWWWNNNNN...* -.-

Starting the day off strong: 14 gold armor, 2 xp cans.

Staying up since 12 midnight just to hit dailies @ exactly 3am for Monday: worth it! (only cuz I have today off :p

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

*YYAAAWWWNNNNN...* -.-

Starting the day off strong: 14 gold armor, 2 xp cans.

Staying up since 12 midnight just to hit dailies @ exactly 3am for Monday: worth it! (only cuz I have today off :p
foe me reset happens at 1 PM in the middle of the day=)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha for me its at midnight on the dot. Makes it easy on me so I can just do my dailies before sleeping. No plat armors though tonight. 5 runs and 18 gold armors. Meh average at best.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CC56 Bashira and CC27 Spica can do DH leting go only 2 goblins. At least just had run like that. Probably could test a bit more with positioning but who cares :p like it was said: it's lazy man's map :p

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Today ... I dont have luck
Gold: 2/0/4/4/4
xp: 1

Yep 0 drops ... each time I am trolling by stadistic, I dont want spend $$$ again