What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Beat Vampire with 2 Stars, and looks like this will have to be my farming map for this event. Dweller in Darkness royally steam-rolled my crew. I managed to hold on until the lich, but he just zotted my key blockers and ranged off the map.

Side note, you know the premium gacha hates you when you put 10 SC into it, and then take the resulting Soma and Harissa and just feed them to units that matter. I swear that "premium" Silver percentage has to be like 80% for me.

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I tried a couple things to complete Dweller in the Darkness, nothing seems to work. The initial rush of a dozen or so vampires just decimates what I can throw up and there's not nearly enough damage output to deal with them.

I can 3-star "Vampire" however, fairly mindlessly, so I guess i'll just do that since the gains are roughly the same. Still sad i can't complete the last map.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

-sigh- Man, I'm really starting to feel the grind lately. Would be INCREDIBLY convenient to have that autocomplete feature.

@Nordland - please please please pass it along that we really want that autocomplete feature in soon! Also, where was your guys' press conference at E3?!?!!!? Slackers.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3* the last map right after waking up and can now consistently 3* star it (or 2* with some bad luck or 1* with really bad luck - mainly due to stuns).

tactic:

1. Aria on A (Use skill ASAP)
2. Katie on B (Use skill ASAP)
3. Cloris on e (Use skill ASAP)
4. Victoria on on d (Use skill ASAP)
5. Cyrus on b
6. Chydis on a
7. Soma/Daniela on c
And now starts the tricky part
8. Closely watch Katie and Aria HP when taking the 1st lycan
9. Retreat Katie (usually the lycan passes to Aria and she kills it)
10. Put Deine/Maribele on B (depending on saved unit points)
11. Closely watch Aria Deine/Maribele HP (my deine survives all the way to lich, maribele has to be replaced, Aria will have to be swapped on 2nd lycan)
12. Swap Aria for prince.
13. Wait for Vampire to get near Victoria and place Cypria on top of him (again the right side skills should be up by now)
12. As lich spawns look at Cypria (depending on luck she should still be there but it may attract lich agro).
14. Deine+chydis can stand their ground against lich and delay it so the last wave passes by
15. Place Anya near Victoria and retreat her when needed (this should really hurt the last mobs before lich)
16. Stragglers may end up on left spot but easily killed
17. Retreat the left side, swap Cyrus for Fedora and Deine for Kerry and wait for a really slow kill of lich

I found that the early part is the hardest due to lack of unit points, hence the 2 soldiers. The rest is just juggling and a bit of luck not to get too stun or hit by vampire+lich (case of cypria) right at the end.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we comparing last map strat then i might contribute as well.
My strat doesn't use any healer until lich come.
Basicaly puting 2 archer + Katie at bottom right then prince at entrance.
After call reinforcement out puting a mage at bottom right.
As soon have enuff cost put 1 witch near prince.
Katie low hp changed to HA (try intercept the werewolf), when the med-vampire enemy spawned placed valk just to slow it down while geting bombarded by 3 ranged (since my archer are silver i change 1 to valery for the HA incoming).... just keep going until lich spawn placing healer near prince (i think i can just withdraw the witch but heck since i use belinda i make her atk the lich)
As soon the lich trying to atk the bottom right corner ganked him with duelist and 1 healer to top her up.

Edit: i felt i'm getting bullied from 2nd last map...
Have 11 silver HA / 6 silver healer (christopher starting to get sick looking at u)....
Changed farming to 2nd last map... 0 archer 7 Ellaine

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry, I've got nothing to really contribute to strategies but I do have a general question. Am I the only one that the servers are REALLY screwy for? My laptop runs everything other that Aigis great, but fails epically on it. Just asking because it gets kind of bothersome after a while.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for all this, really.
Which then makes it awkward for me to realize I haven't even unlocked the last map...

I lost at "Vampire". So I'm pretty close I guess but... I need to refine a strat for Vampire first. I just got overwhelmed when he showed up and stuff, ahahaha. I might just spend a day or two grinding out Tower Overwatch (Since I'm lazy) to try and level up some, and just use SCs to try and make up the lost days. I might not aim for a PERFECT Karma, but I really want at least Immortal...

EDIT:
Thinking on it, I have some Black units I should probably think of using. Suggestions? Aside from Anya, nothing too special although Sybilla is -1CR and +1 Skill level. I've been mostly iffy on trying to use Diene or Saki because I don't have any Black Fairies to CC them...
i.imgur.com/4StlTVF.png
yui.oopsup.com/readfile.php/aigiswiki2/1418525453_0.png

(As per last time since I still can't post links, just use that in the address bar to bring up an image of the map though.)

You should actually be able to run a modified version of Nasu's strategy for this map, here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=xAdv6Sj95c4. You'll just need to alter your team a little for this one; your Deine will be comparable to a 50CCXX Silver Heavy, especially if she's at 50% affection, and you'll either need a second CC Mage or Echidna to fill in for a second mage, although you may need to level Echidna for this. Anyways, just place those in your team, probably replacing Soma and Cuterie.

1. Aria on O.
2. Bashira on c.
3. Daniela on g.
4. Witch on f.
5. Prince on N.
6. Alissa on h.
7. Deine to B since she should have higher DEF than Maribel.
7.5 The order for 6 and 7 may need to be changed due to Unit Points.
8. Retreat Witch and place Fedora on b.
9. Use Aria's skill, retreat her, and abuse the map by tanking the Werewolf until it's almost dead before placing Mehlis at a.
10. Retreat Daniela and place CC Mage/Echidna at f.
11a. If Echidna was used, place Maribel at C to help prevent the goblins from getting by, Echidna's healing will help.
11.5a. Wait on using Echidna's skill. When the Vampire arrives and is in range should be the ideal time. However, use it earlier if necessary.
11b. If a CC Mage was used, Maribel can probably wait like in Nasu's video.
11.75. Nothing should get through, but if a leak should happen, Echidna can be retreated to place a plug appropriate to the leak since her skill should be just about over by that time.

I can't really fully test this strategy for you. However, I did a comparable run using a 50CC30 Valerie and a max level Echidna with a 50CC30 Leanne and 50CC40 Maribel acting as tanks. So, hopefully the disparity between teams isn't too great.

Hope this helps. This stratagem should work, although it may require either a little fine tuning or leveling of a few of your units.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

So, i did some math. we have 47 runs on natural stamina left. over that i have 11 SC including 2 from logins. = another 25 runs (i am level 137) + i have 197 serums on hands. with all avg drops i will get 1133 serums in the end. so looks like no perfect karma for me. (47+25=72, 72*13=936, 936+197 =1133)

Gromelon

Reputation score

So, i did some math. we have 47 runs on natural stamina left. over that i have 11 SC including 2 from logins. = another 25 runs (i am level 137) + i have 197 serums on hands. with all avg drops i will get 1133 serums in the end. so looks like no perfect karma for me. (47+25=72, 72*13=936, 936+197 =1133)
Same number of SC but 259 serum here. Guess I am closer to perfection.
But it can still go either way for both of us. Luck can swing pretty hard at this game, and 10-16 difference in drops is high.

edit: ah, and my level is in 150's, so it goes higher still.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone still having trouble with final map, you can try modifying this strategy by Nasu (KT + silver):

He uses vampire hunter Khuri & mage Pales in this video, but I used Spica in place of Khuri (not sure if Soma will have enough attack) and it was ok. CC Valerie can probably replace Pales. If you can't get a heavy armor out in time to replace Katie, you can place it to the right of the Prince on top left of the map as well.

P.S. Here's drop data for my last 22 runs for last map:

SC spent so far (stamina recovery only): 6
Runs: 22
16 serums: 6
13 serums: 10
10 serums: 6
Christopher: 7
Leanne: 1
Avg/Run: 13
Total Serums: 319

Getting exactly 13 serums/run on avg - right on the average line :3

Christopher seems to be dropping at a pretty high rate compared to Leanne.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for all the help @Leonhardt! (I dunno if the @ actually does anything here. Probably not.)

I actually went to look at Deine's stats and she's actually got... well more then Maribel even when she's 50CC20 or so now. Okay she has like 100 less HP sure and does cost more points but...

I seriously didn't know Black units got THAT much more stats overall. Although I do admittedly lack anyway to CC Deine right now, and she is really expensive... I dunno if Saki is even that good still, haven't used her much either...

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Same number of SC but 259 serum here. Guess I am closer to perfection.
But it can still go either way for both of us. Luck can swing pretty hard at this game, and 10-16 difference in drops is high.

edit: ah, and my level is in 150's, so it goes higher still.
yea - you exactly on the way to get her. As for me - i hope i can somehow get level 140 in those days - will start doing it with free char after i am out of SC.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Thanks for all the help @Leonhardt! (I dunno if the @ actually does anything here. Probably not.)

I actually went to look at Deine's stats and she's actually got... well more then Maribel even when she's 50CC20 or so now. Okay she has like 100 less HP sure and does cost more points but...

I seriously didn't know Black units got THAT much more stats overall. Although I do admittedly lack anyway to CC Deine right now, and she is really expensive... I dunno if Saki is even that good still, haven't used her much either...
One other thing about Maribel is that, due to her skill, she's pretty much Silver-tier and Deine, as a Black, is three tiers higher. :p

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

One other thing about Maribel is that, due to her skill, she's pretty much Silver-tier and Deine, as a Black, is three tiers higher. :p
Yeah that's true. I sadly only got to -1CR/+1 Skill my Maribel. She is a lot cheaper though even CC'd then Deine to deploy though...

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're welcome, I just hope those tactics actually work for you.

As for Saki, she'll be quite useful in an upcoming event, if we're still getting it that is. The Monk event's 4th map prohibits the use of ranged units. So, Saki will be fairly useful on that map as she'll be one of the few ranged support options available.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Maribel sucks in general during this event, outside of War of Magic Light. Since skill goes down with paralysis, even Leeanne is better than her at tanking vamps. You either need to have enough DPS on incoming targets to not trigger status effect (and if you do, why using HA at all?), or time skill activation with particularly troublesome enemy to bring those 600-700 atk on his head.

I do middle at last map with CC60 Cypria. With 2 archers, one of which is Bashira, it's only a matter of activating their skills at the right time. Only switch needed is to put princess instead of rogue for last armors/lich.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You're welcome, I just hope those tactics actually work for you.

As for Saki, she'll be quite useful in an upcoming event, if we're still getting it that is. The Monk event's 4th map prohibits the use of ranged units. So, Saki will be fairly useful on that map as she'll be one of the few ranged support options available.
I also have Hina, I just haven't invested a lot of time into Ninjas yet I guess. They don't seem bad maybe, but...

Does Hina's skill change when she CC's? I've got duplicates of a few units but given some change skills at CC I'm trying to save them to just CC at 30 then merge them into the actual unit.
EDIT:
Looking at the guides in the OP, Dragon Hunting is also an AFK-friendly farm map? Would it be recommended over Tower Overwatch? I think I only 2 *'d Dragon Hunting and haven't really gone to look at it after.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I also have Hina, I just haven't invested a lot of time into Ninjas yet I guess. They don't seem bad maybe, but...

Does Hina's skill change when she CC's? I've got duplicates of a few units but given some change skills at CC I'm trying to save them to just CC at 30 then merge them into the actual unit.
EDIT:
Looking at the guides in the OP, Dragon Hunting is also an AFK-friendly farm map? Would it be recommended over Tower Overwatch? I think I only 2 *'d Dragon Hunting and haven't really gone to look at it after.
Yes, Hina's skill changes from III to IV when she is CCed. Dragon Hunting is rather AFK-friendly. As to whether to recommend it or not, that depends on what you're looking for. Dragon Hunting gives a large amount of experience for the Prince as well as a decently sum of gold. However, it only has 4 fodder drops instead of 5. So, while the drops may be higher level, the experience gained for a unit would be less overall. But, that could be an advantage as it would be easier on one's gold reserves due to the fewer combines made on average.

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The neat thing about using rogues is that they don't really need to be high level. My level 41 non-CC Cypria is good enough to survive those were-wolves on the final map, as long as she has a good healer to support her. She just needs to be withdrawn before the lich arrives.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, Hina's skill changes from III to IV when she is CCed. Dragon Hunting is rather AFK-friendly. As to whether to recommend it or not, that depends on what you're looking for. Dragon Hunting gives a large amount of experience for the Prince as well as a decently sum of gold. However, it only has 4 fodder drops instead of 5. So, while the drops may be higher level, the experience gained for a unit would be less overall. But, that could be an advantage as it would be easier on one's gold reserves due to the fewer combines made on average.
Is there a guide for a suggested layout for Dragon Hunting? I can do Tower Overwatch with just 4 units - Daniela, Soma, Mehlis and the Prince.

I'm only level 92 so getting more levels isn't a bad thing...