What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Just going to leave this here... because I feel people did not look at the guide....

It is impossible to get perfect Karma without spending SC.... here are the values to obtain a perfect Karma in regards to SC spent. You should almost never spend SC on your charisma as you regen more of that then you can spend with your natural stamina regen. However if you happen to be in the unlucky 'max' category you'll end up spending 1-2 SC on charisma.

Min: 10
Avg: 19
Max: 35

Min: 8
Avg: 17
Max: 33

Avg: 16
Max: 30

Avg: 15
Max: 28

Mix: 7
Avg: 14
Max: 26

Min: 7
Avg: 13
Max: 24

Min: 6
Avg: 12
Max: 23
That Max:28 for me>_<

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that is only if you never got a run with a 13 or 16 serums
True but I think I might really need that much because my last 2 runs @ map 7 never dropped that 10x Serum :D

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi wise Aigis players,

I'm only level 82, looking to clear the last map reliably(?), but the only videos/help/tips I can find are relevant if you're level 120-150+ with huge black units and/or every event unit so far.

I'm watching Eth Eternal's channel for a basic unit run, or could at least use a little tip or two regarding getting this thing down.

I've got more or less a 50CC30 everything, in some cases two (2x CC'd Mages, Witches, Healers), a single 50CC50 soldier, heavy, archer,

but yeah. No crazy sybilas, chydis, spica, etc. Is this map just not very doable without a lunatic roster?

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No.
According to jpwiki, the 5 stam map has 100% drop on serum ×3 and around 50% for the serum ×10.
The last map has 100% on the serum ×10 drop and around 50% on serum ×3.
Last map is more stable on the drop side. The question is... do you feel lucky?
Looking up the exact percentages on it seems that on average there's less than 3% difference in total serums gained.

Map 7: Serumx3 100%, Serumx10 45.9%. Average per stamina: 2.118
Map 8: Serumx3 51.5%, Serumx10 100%. Average per stamina: 2.18166...667

This means that on average, 1200 serums would require 550 stamina on map 8, while it would require 567 on map 7. Depending on your level, that's 1-2 SC.

Now I don't know about everyone else, but I need a lot of archers, and on average throughout the event I'd get 17 Danielas from map 7. That's total worth the extra SC in my opinion.

That is if you're not the worlds unluckiest person.

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi any advice to someone trying to get into this game? Realize I'm a bit late to the party, though I did try it out on initial release but hit a dead end regarding some of the levels past 15+. Since I found it incredibly hard to level up characters. A lot of the upgrades cost too much for like +2% and I didn't want to spend money so acquiring new units was also incredibly difficult.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi any advice to someone trying to get into this game? Realize I'm a bit late to the party, though I did try it out on initial release but hit a dead end regarding some of the levels past 15+. Since I found it incredibly hard to level up characters. A lot of the upgrades cost too much for like +2% and I didn't want to spend money so acquiring new units was also incredibly difficult.
There's a mountain of helpful guides in the OP's (first of the thread) post. I'd add that this isn't a game you're meant to "clear" in one sitting. Just have patience, and figure out which levels to run over and over in order to level up your most useful characters.

Guides here:
Guides

English Aigis Wikis

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you new the advice i can give is....
1st: make multi acc for platinum / black unit... these unit will stay with you till the end game.
2nd: clear all those practise map mainly for chloris and katie
3rd: focus clearing map until royal road / road to capital *forgot name* thats when you start lving up unit. Then tower overwatch --> return to ruin (you stay in this map for long time until castle retake clear)
4th: lvl up archer and each of the atk up is important cuz the dmg calculation is atk - def = dmg.... these mean you need to bypass enemy def 1st.
If you felt you can't kill certain map you can grind in pastoral road for exp and money (sell unit) due to their low cost chr.

If you want to force doing the event, i'm not gonna stop you just be take care as the current event really bad match for new player due to these lesser vampire (ok i'm calling them zombie from now on) have huge hp pool, even though low atk

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, just got my confirmation that my magic damage is really subpar from what it should be at my level.
Tried my luck at Immortal Beast, just to check how my regular team would fare compared to Karma's last map restrictiveness, and as expect it was all good until the 3 liches. My damage simply can't bring the liches down fast enough while I'm juggling lightning rods, which has to be done perfectly if i'm to try get 3* atm.

I guess if i go with leveling my rogues to lvl 25-30, which I'll try tomorrow after lvling up, maybe I'll have a shot at 3* last karma map. After that I'll just have to think of a way to deal with the 2 lycans which are the only 2 units that I simply can't block.

Edit:
Also Xovian, just checked your attempts at last map and wth is that team!!! With a powerhouse team like that no wonder you're kinda bored with events being so far apart...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little tip regarding lich.....
Their atk speed is faster than your healer heal....
This mean sometime you will get hit twice before your healer can heal you

Remember this tip as there plenty of lich in future as well for strategy planning (specialy map with gimmick enemy stat increase or magic power dmg taken up)

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi wise Aigis players,

I'm only level 82, looking to clear the last map reliably(?), but the only videos/help/tips I can find are relevant if you're level 120-150+ with huge black units and/or every event unit so far.

I'm watching Eth Eternal's channel for a basic unit run, or could at least use a little tip or two regarding getting this thing down.

I've got more or less a 50CC30 everything, in some cases two (2x CC'd Mages, Witches, Healers), a single 50CC50 soldier, heavy, archer,

but yeah. No crazy sybilas, chydis, spica, etc. Is this map just not very doable without a lunatic roster?
The last map is quite doable without a single black melee unit in general. A good healer (Plat 50cc30+ is a MUST)and Two+ 50cc30+ gold/play HA's and soldiers and you're solid. Basically you want to place 2 soldiers in the two spots that are "semi-adjacent" to the bottom two of the three right-area ranged spots. Immediately chuck your best healer in the bottom-most of those 3 ranged spots. Follow up by the meanest mage&witch you can muster(Double mage works too). Then chuck your prince in the upper left corner with a healer & a ranged of your choice(Bonus points if he/she can reach the ramp to its right!) and then cycle the soldiers for REAL tanks soon afterwards. HA preferred but anything with good PhysDef and a hefty chunk of health works as long as he/she can block 2+ units.

Remember that the big vampire packs a mean punch while having quite some health, and of course the lich's there to rain on your parade near the end. Be ready to lose 1-2 of the tanks there if you're extremely unlucky with how the heals land.(Keep a third tank in reserve for such occasions, you don't want to allow the fodder to go home free!)

Hope it helps

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help guys, guess I'll be doing some reading. The amount of guides is surprising. Will probably be making several accounts as my luck is awful lol and my first rolls will probably be awful.

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope it helps
Thanks.

I don't have a plat healer; I have the two silver healers 50CC50'd. I've not had luck regarding gacha-ing a better healer.

On a sidenote, my only black unit is the rogue. I've been trying to utilize her to assassinate tougher targets, but she never seems to actually get the kill ability to work fast enough (before she kersplats or i have to withdraw her).

I'm using 50CC48 Aria, 50CC50 Soma, 50CC50 othersilverhealer.

They seem to just get overwhelmed. HA's are 50CC0 Leeane and a 'perfect' 50CC40 Maribel.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Thanks.

I don't have a plat healer; I have the two silver healers 50CC50'd. I've not had luck regarding gacha-ing a better healer.

On a sidenote, my only black unit is the rogue. I've been trying to utilize her to assassinate tougher targets, but she never seems to actually get the kill ability to work fast enough (before she kersplats or i have to withdraw her).

I'm using 50CC48 Aria, 50CC50 Soma, 50CC50 othersilverhealer.

They seem to just get overwhelmed. HA's are 50CC0 Leeane and a 'perfect' 50CC40 Maribel.
Posting a picture of all your usable units would help us advise you better and, I do hope I'm just misreading but... do you really only have a single CCed Archer?

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

three starred the last map at the first try (take that you damned Wolf Den map!!!!)

I've a confession to make: I love my Clissa. As always before, she just breezed me through both the vampire and the lich, while my witches quickly dispatched of zombies and those black knight fatties. I didn't event need to bring Anya out.

Clissa is the beast vs any magical beings.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:
Also Xovian, just checked your attempts at last map and wth is that team!!! With a powerhouse team like that no wonder you're kinda bored with events being so far apart...
Things to consider that people don't realize with a team like mine is there is a balance aspect that often gets forgotten: High cost. My team is not optimal. EX: Wolves Den X is easier with 2 witches, yet i use only 1. An HA is also desired yet i currently use none.

As to bored because of time between events, I'm far from the only one. Many free to play are in the same boat. As quite a number of players have well built and established teams due to the many delays we have had between events since the games release. Hopefully this changes in the very near future.

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Posting a picture of all your usable units would help us advise you better and, I do hope I'm just misreading but... do you really only have a single CCed Archer?

I do. Archer Soma was my first CC, actually. I never ended up CC'ing Daniela because I never had a need for it. I've 3star'd most things, including the echidna event and maribel event just fine. I found more value in CC'ing 2 mages and 2 witches over a second archer, but I planned on CC'ing Spica when i get her (soonish) over spending the resources CC'ing Daniela.

For reference, I started playing halfway through the Aria event. I was not able to obtain Anya, as I was level 10-30 during the very last day/s of that event, and the harder maps on that event aren't even feasible with zero CC'd units and level 10-20 basic units.

So yes. 1 CC'd archer, 2 CC'd silver healers (I have Echidna but haven't developed her due to insane cost and simply not sitting on tons of platinum armors and fairies). I've been working to get 1-2 CC'd of every class (the best I have available), and i'm simply a little shy on that front.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the second to last map has the same potential max drop of serums as the last map, 16 serums, but it has a lower minimum drop of 6 compared to 10 for the last. So, if you feel lucky, you could potentially max Karma using that map, although it may be more costly.

Alternatively, what units do you have and their levels? There may be a strategy that could work using your team to clear the last map.
Man Comcast took like an hour or something to come back up... -_-
I have a few other units that have some levels, but none that are CC'd because I got kinda lazy and maybe focused on units I like more then units that are good for this event...

Nirhael

Reputation score

I do. Archer Soma was my first CC, actually. I never ended up CC'ing Daniela because I never had a need for it. I've 3star'd most things, including the echidna event and maribel event just fine. I found more value in CC'ing 2 mages and 2 witches over a second archer, but I planned on CC'ing Spica when i get her (soonish) over spending the resources CC'ing Daniela.

For reference, I started playing halfway through the Aria event. I was not able to obtain Anya, as I was level 10-30 during the very last day/s of that event, and the harder maps on that event aren't even feasible with zero CC'd units and level 10-20 basic units.

So yes. 1 CC'd archer, 2 CC'd silver healers (I have Echidna but haven't developed her due to insane cost and simply not sitting on tons of platinum armors and fairies). I've been working to get 1-2 CC'd of every class (the best I have available), and i'm simply a little shy on that front.
Having a single CCed Archer, and a mere Silver at that, is going to make things pretty difficult for you... to be honest, I don't think it's doable without a cheater like Nanally or something, sorry, I'm afraid I can't really offer any useful suggestions. :(

You'd be better off farming the 7th map, the rates aren't that far off and it's much more manageable.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just my 2 cents, but healing wise given what you have, Echidna should be a priority, namely because she does not CC, she merely levels up and is done. She will have much higher healing then the silvers especially once you max her affection which can be done even if she is level 1.

Something to consider and is what i consider a strong base for every team; some agree, some don't but IMO: Initial team should be balanced.

2x Melee Physical (most non ranged / non princess units fit here)
2x Melee Magical (Princesses for current game, some get added later)
2x Ranged Physical (Archers are all we had till this update)
2x Ranged Magical (Mages, Witches ect)
2x Support (Healers currently, Dancers, front/rear tacticians ect later)
This type of build leaves 5 units for your own desires or based on what you have. It will give the best ability to clear most maps. These of course should be the most considered when it comes to CC'ing priority. As it allows for a very wide range of answers / response to a given map. This typically remains true for most events.

Just food for thought.