What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Do the last 2 maps have the same droprates for the serums? I kind of like how the 5 stam map has a chance for silver archers rather than heavy armor and healer. Which one should be i be farming for 2 weeks?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do the last 2 maps have the same droprates for the serums? I kind of like how the 5 stam map has a chance for silver archers rather than heavy armor and healer. Which one should be i be farming for 2 weeks?
7th 45% for 10 pack 8th 100% for 10th pack

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No.
According to jpwiki, the 5 stam map has 100% drop on serum ×3 and around 50% for the serum ×10.
The last map has 100% on the serum ×10 drop and around 50% on serum ×3.
Last map is more stable on the drop side. The question is... do you feel lucky?

Gromelon

Reputation score

Having 0 archers out of 3 to CC Spica I would sure be glad to run Vampire instead of last map. But after Maribel event where I got 6 empty runs of last map in a row.. I feel anything BUT lucky. And getting Karma as strong as possible is a priority.

Nirhael

Reputation score

I'm really glad I got all the Archers I needed from Belinda's Event, I've actually been needing HAs to CC my Dragon steaks since Anya's Event ended, I have 10 of those and Maribel's Event only gave me three, so I'm pretty happy about the drops on the current 60/6. :D

... though I'm kind of annoyed by the Healers, I have 15 spares already.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

... I still need Calioppes... With my luck - TONS of them.

It took me a staggerring 11 (eleven!) Callioppes to MAX CR and only skill lvl 3/5 my main Callioppe for War of Magic.

Considering I need at least two max CRd Callioppes, there's a long road full of pain ahead of me...

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No.
According to jpwiki, the 5 stam map has 100% drop on serum ×3 and around 50% for the serum ×10.
The last map has 100% on the serum ×10 drop and around 50% on serum ×3.
Last map is more stable on the drop side. The question is... do you feel lucky?
Lol no. Guess I'll stick to beating my face against last map.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have a huge question.

you see im in quite a ´redicament. i might be able to get enough for 10SC to complete the event. but its not sure.

right now im sitting at 4sc. and 3 sc pending from past maps. will get another 2 from the dailies.

im also sitting at 181 Demon crystals. tomorrow is thursday. should i use a Crystal to get the remaining 19 crystals and get spicca? i wont be able to level her till the end of the event (ok maybe ill get her to 50/30 with some luck but most of my char will go to the event.)

i could wait for spicca for two weeks. i have already waited a while. or maybe since im not using crystals to regen my char i could get my karma to max (or a minimum of 1k serums) and still get spicca tomorrow. what do you guys think?

currently at 133 serums.

TL: DR got 9(already used 2) crystals for Karma Event. only using them to regen my stam. should i waste a crystal to get my Spicca?

also by tonight i think (most likely this will be the case) i will have around 180 Serums.

Last edited:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have a huge question.

you see im in quite a ´redicament. i might be able to get enough for 10SC to complete the event. but its not sure.

right now im sitting at 4sc. and 3 sc pending from past maps. will get another 2 from the dailies.

im also sitting at 181 Demon crystals. tomorrow is thursday. should i use a Crystal to get the remaining 19 crystals and get spicca? i wont be able to level her till the end of the event (ok maybe ill get her to 50/30 with some luck but most of my char will go to the event.)

i could wait for spicca for two weeks. i have already waited a while. or maybe since im not using crystals to regen my char i could get my karma to max (or a minimum of 1k serums) and still get spicca tomorrow. what do you guys think?

currently at 133 serums.

TL: DR got 9(already used 2) crystals for Karma Event. only using them to regen my stam. should i waste a crystal to get my Spicca?

also by tonight i think (most likely this will be the case) i will have around 180 Serums.
If you think she'll help you be able to get 1k Serums then go for it. The event is 2 weeks anyways. I'll take my sweet time if it was me and just rush it at the end if I'm short for Perfect Black Karma.

Get Spicca. Period.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you think she'll help you be able to get 1k Serums then go for it. The event is 2 weeks anyways. I'll take my sweet time if it was me and just rush it at the end if I'm short for Perfect Black Karma.

Get Spicca. Period.
i think i will. i dont really care about a perfect karma. since an almost perfect (1k serums) would only make her a 1 second slower only

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think i will. i dont really care about a perfect karma. since an almost perfect (1k serums) would only make her a 1 second slower only
There we go and like you said with luck you'll be able to level her ^^

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@clavat_k,

It's a tough call. I wont be skipping Thurdsay myself as I don't spend crystals for them. Since release, I've only just hit 500 (and only ever spent 80 once).

However for a non-spender, I'm not sure DC trump an event unit especially an event like we currently have where it's a farm to get a better version (not a unit drop or star event). As to the units, IMO the princess is the better one to have even if you have Anya simply because she is much cheaper even though she can't be healed. She's a beast stat wise and as i stated before, this is the one event that if needed, I'd recommend players who don't spend to at least consider it.

Guess my final thought is this:
For those that choose to stay free, Karma should have priority.
DC unit's can always be gotten later, provided they are not in a window to be replaced any time soon. In this case Spica isn't going anywhere for awhile.
Edit: Spica also doesn't need a lot of combines (outside of just terrible luck) to fully CR her either.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@clavat_k,

It's a tough call. I wont be skipping Thurdsay myself as I don't spend crystals for them. Since release, I've only just hit 500 (and only ever spent 80 once).

However for a non-spender, I'm not sure DC trump an event unit especially an event like we currently have where it's a farm to get a better version (not a unit drop or star event). As to the units, IMO the princess is the better one to have even if you have Anya simply because she is much cheaper even though she can't be healed. She's a beast stat wise and as i stated before, this is the one event that if needed, I'd recommend players who don't spend to at least consider it.

Guess my final thought is this:
For those that choose to stay free, Karma should have priority.
DC unit's can always be gotten later, provided they are not in a window to be replaced any time soon. In this case Spica isn't going anywhere for awhile.
yep that is my big problem. i do like Karma (black haired karma sadly) and i do like vampires this is the main reason of why i want her. but my problem remains.

i might not be able to get her to max. 1.2k serums is a big quantity. im pretty sure ill be able to get her to 1k but 1.2 might be too much. and in the end...its just a crystal. as i said im not skipping the event im just using the equivalent of a crystal fro Spicca since im pretty close to her.

i also could wait for her thats true but i dont have anything to level right now in the game....wich is making it harder and harder to keep me focused....

im serious. i could focus on finally leveling my Cypria (my only non CCd female character) but sadly...im using her for the last map....she is a sacrifice to stop the wolves from overwhelming my prince....so yeah...crappy unleveled cypria important part of my team right now....i could trade her for my Cecily tough.....

also. even right now im at a 319 DC from getting all the characters from the Trading post. and with new aditions comming and Awakening needing DC to be done....i really want to farm these....

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little info then for ppl.
The next unit to be put in DC is suppose to be Janna a gunner.
Its completely new class so i'm guessing its gonna take really long until she appear.
If there a unit change its probably back to chydis and with EN aigis slow progress i say about 2-3 month until they change the unit again.

For JP aigis ppl every month DC unit changed due to alot platinum / gold DC unit

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Man this event is pretty rough. Tried the last map, I assume, and it's pretty brutal... I Really didn't grind enough. Getting all the Serums seem like it'll be pretty tough... about how many do you need to average a day to get a 'perfect' Karma?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man this event is pretty rough. Tried the last map, I assume, and it's pretty brutal... I Really didn't grind enough. Getting all the Serums seem like it'll be pretty tough... about how many do you need to average a day to get a 'perfect' Karma?
Around 80. so yeah...you do need the last map.

BTW the last map is quite easy if you have the right units. a multishooter can kill most enemies easily when using her/his skill. a fully leveled Assasin can cut trough the mobs with ease. and a second one behind your main can kill all the prey that remains. just remember to put something to distract the litch while you clean the rest of the enemies. use those pesky Bandits everyone hates.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're really really lucky. I guess around 16-18 a run.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Around 80. so yeah...you do need the last map.

BTW the last map is quite easy if you have the right units. a multishooter can kill most enemies easily when using her/his skill. a fully leveled Assasin can cut trough the mobs with ease. and a second one behind your main can kill all the prey that remains. just remember to put something to distract the litch while you clean the rest of the enemies. use those pesky Bandits everyone hates.
Well dang. My team got utterly torn to ribbons in that mission. Didn't even get to 1 star it. Basically fell apart utterly when the Lich-like showed up. Already had a lot of Vampires leaking through prior to that...

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well dang. My team got utterly torn to ribbons in that mission. Didn't even get to 1 star it. Basically fell apart utterly when the Lich-like showed up. Already had a lot of Vampires leaking through prior to that...
Well, the second to last map has the same potential max drop of serums as the last map, 16 serums, but it has a lower minimum drop of 6 compared to 10 for the last. So, if you feel lucky, you could potentially max Karma using that map, although it may be more costly.

Alternatively, what units do you have and their levels? There may be a strategy that could work using your team to clear the last map.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just going to leave this here... because I feel people did not look at the guide....

It is impossible to get perfect Karma without spending SC.... here are the values to obtain a perfect Karma in regards to SC spent. You should almost never spend SC on your charisma as you regen more of that then you can spend with your natural stamina regen. However if you happen to be in the unlucky 'max' category you'll end up spending 1-2 SC on charisma.

Min: 10
Avg: 19
Max: 35

Min: 8
Avg: 17
Max: 33

Avg: 16
Max: 30

Avg: 15
Max: 28