What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well finally got home from work, it's been a long day.
Added the last 3 vids for those interested.

Saw a post on Facebook of someone saying they already have the 1200 serums. :eek:
Me? I'm gonna take my time, since we got two weeks. Maybe over the last weekend I'll use a few crystals to carry it along if I'm not close enough by then.

Just curious if anyone is also planning to hunt for specific silvers this round, or is everyone planning to focus solely on getting a perfect Karma. Suppose this question might be more aimed at those that buy a few crystals as compared to only free players. With the rate I'm getting Serums on the last map, I'll probably have enough Christophers to completely CR a second at this point. For some reason, it seems the silver drop rate on these maps is higher then we've previously gotten, or I've just had absurd luck thus far on drops. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's just you

m3rryweather

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking the same about the drop rate since I strangely had 3 silver drops in one day. I couldn't believe it since it usually takes me several days to get at least 1 silver. I'm taking it easy and refilling my stamina when I have a good amount of charisma stocked up over the course of time.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got to the last map.

its kinda easy xD you just need to have good timing and. a fully leveled BEAST!

yep he is now lvl 60 xD (i do want to focus on leveling his affetion but it will have to wait till the end of the event >>

me i will use my crystals together with my natural Charisma. that way i wont have to waste my crystals in char.

im currently sitting at 65 Serums right now xD how in the hell did someone finish the event already....

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The JP wiki even states that Wolves Den X is the hardest difficulty map in the event, I felt similarly.

EDIT: FYI, not my vid.

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^Precisely why I love this game the most out of all of Nutaku's current titles.

If that's your vid, hat's off to you, sir. Well done.

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My attempt at Wolf's Den X:

Prince = Dead
Anya = Dead
Katie = Dead
Betty = Dead
Cypria = Dead
8 monsters got through

Cyrus pulled out (he wasn't "big" enough), Garania had to step in
Both healers, both witches, Bernice, and Garania finish it off.

5 Dead, 2 Life Remaining, 1 Star. Done, and not going back for 3.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

dunno got 3 stars on dem wolves at first try. still have problems with last map (well at least i am killing Vampire now, and getting drops) also keep messing up on attack of the wolves. messed up 3 times already =-= with 1 wolf always getting through 1 way or another 66 serums on hands

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually wonder why ppl having hard time ?
For den wolf trow a HA unit at the that spot (u do have 30 cost at begining) use witch on the left side...
Then trow a mage and healer later on.
use duelist to thin the wave abit or another HA will be helpful here (left side).
*2x blind run clear (1st try leaked 3 wolf cuz i used aria and almost got pawned *forced withdraw*)

For last map i made 2 defensive point..
1 on the bottom right to thin out enemy incoming with (with mage of coz)
at the exit with prince and witch to dealt all the killing blow.
Cost doesn't really matter much atm cuz i have Katie + aria at begining double reinforcement is good enuff cost to stay for the rest of the run (and withdraw more cost get)
*1x try clear *yeah blind run*

PS: still hating my silver archer and mage, they really lacking firepower in this event.
My MVP unit in this event = echidna :p cuz i'm lacking fire power and her skill help alot

Last edited:

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a limit to the box expansions?

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game down again? Damn. I'm gonna be three days off and i have full charisma waiting for me. :mad:

Edit: Nevermind. It's working now.

Last edited:

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the last map the best farming serums?

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had fun blind running the event, even if I lost a day of stamina because of the maintenance. I also got surprised the first time I did Wolf's Den and got my Aria overrun. Three stared everything else the first try.
I used Belinda + healer (left side) and Echinda (right side) to lightning rod the Lich on the last map. Worked like a charm.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

3 stared all but last and last is still 2 stars, but i am already better at it than b4. 2 SC spent, sitting on 97 serums. char and stam spent. i think i got myself on track here. now just rinse and repeat

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dam, wolves den got so easy with proper placement (thanks Prototype909) and adjusting to lower cost units...
Replacing Belinda (UC 16) for Calliope (UC 12) and Chydis (UC 21) for Fedora (UC 19) gave me the extra few seconds to get prince faster. With this I managed to kill the leaked wolf and bump up the party damage. Sadly Fedora's skill won't last the whole battle, otherwise I think I both Aria and Katie wouldn't need to be swapped at all.

Now onto finding a way to 3 star the last map.