What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Um lets just drop this line of conversation. Both sides probably will not budge on this.

Personal opinion:
I personally think there doesn't need to be any changes just due to the fact that most games out there don't provide this much information, or if they do its in the form of wikis. Within the game itself, most games I've played (hearthstone, FFRK, Clash of Clans, etc) barely provide more then the basics.

And like these games you can play Aigis without a guide. It just takes more time to learn things like how I learned in Clash of Clans that some units sucked, or how to set up my base. Or like how for FFRK I decided to instead use the Wiki to help me. Or for Hearthstone I just went in blindly and did ok, but not that great. For Aigis yeah you can cripple yourself, but its still recoverable if you put in the time.

A lot of what it seems you are talking about could be easily be solved if players just did a quick google search for information. These days like people have said, game tutorials only cover the basics probably due to the fact on how prevalent the internet has become in creating guides, tips, and FAQs for games.

That being said it might be worth Nutaku possibly providing a link to the wikia in the guide portion below the game. That way the information is there and now its on the player's hands to take that extra step.

That being said how is everyone doing on the serums? At 764 here so I decided to celebrate and do some premium rolls. No Elizabeth, but instead got Deine, Hina, and Camilla in 9 rolls so I'm happy.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No possible way I could have planned this as much as I'd like to say I did.

Attachments

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At 535 serums myself. I'm so far behind -.- Slowly catching up though, and I know I'll be good by the end of the event.

Also, wow those 3 in 9 rolls. Congrats! (So lucky... )

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this was not planned either. rng thinks it's so funny

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It is a game after all, right? Intended for recreational purposes, right?
Games of any kind always had a purpose of improving one's skills. Social, mental, motor or whatever else. They are meant to be fun, but not necessarily easy, or accessible.

In fact, I love the aspect of some games that teaches ppl to look for information before committing to certain actions. In our age, acquiring relevant information easily is one skill that literally everyone need to have. I die a little every time I see grown men with Internet access fail at this.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gogoogogog
794 serum, only I am spending 14 SC (7 from event)
14 Cris ... holy cleric :S

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about my JP experience remind me of my stupidity at 1st time.
So i was checking my JP aigis event unit and here the list, the 1 locked is unit i use or at least plan to use.
The 1 unlocked.... lets say its a placeholder as most of them either no CR skill up or CR-1 / skill 2/10

PS: If lafate see it i think he will told me what a waste of unit :p +there still liana lvl 1 no CR / skill up but being black, she kinda outside of pict box..

Attachments

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

yep, also passed 700 serums mark only 1 week and 2 SC left =-=

Gromelon

Reputation score

It's about time for ppl to start questioning themselves if they want Karma perfected or to leave her without the last CR and save some SC for the future. In other words, if difference in one unit point between 18 and 19 is worth SC spent for 200 extra serum if you don't buy them.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

kinda like event by the fact i only need to run 2-3 runs per day and thats it - not like 10-15 dragon hunts each day when there breaks. And yes those 3 weeks were terrible and boring. get your stuff together Nutaku =-=
Again, we don't have control over the amount of the events,we are the publisher of the English version of the game, the game is developed by a different company.

just a small question.

one of the next few events has the miko girl. (she looks dangeriously loli) she wont be on the US version for a while right?

i kinda wanted that class.
Do you have a link to the character? I'd like to see so I can confirm .

Prototype909

Reputation score

Do you have a link to the character? I'd like to see so I can confirm .

There's also this unit, who apparently last time I asked about Nutaku said that her lines had been submitted for translation (Some time ago, like around Maribel's event is when I asked) yet she isn't in the game yet. This being the "Collaboration event" unit who was a tie in with another DMM game that doesn't even exist anymore.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Since we're on the subject... I still have no idea how Hina made it in. :confused:

The only thing I could think of is that they had no alternatives for a Platinum Ninja(maybe they didn't want to put in Azami due to the backlash from Liana) and wanted to... test the waters I guess?

Prototype909

Reputation score

Since we're on the subject... I still have no idea how Hina made it in. :confused:

The only thing I could think of is that they had no alternatives for a Platinum Ninja(maybe they didn't want to put in Azami due to the backlash from Liana) and wanted to... test the waters I guess?
I think Sybilla is more loli than 1/2 of the units that have been deemed "questionable" for our version by far

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This may be old subject, but I was very close to buy some crystals. And I really wanted to do some gatcha rolls, but 10 € for two rolls is quite expensive. At least with those drop rates. :rolleyes: Maybe i throw some sponsor money in when i see that they provide us at least nearly as good content as in JP version.

Btw. Am i only one that have bad feeling about future of EN Aigis?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think Sybilla is more loli than 1/2 of the units that have been deemed "questionable" for our version by far
Not sure how you see this given that Sybilla does actually have a chest (look to left and right of her uniform bow) some may even say well endowed for her small frame, and many of the "loli"'s are as flat as a wash board.

Granted I'm just looking at the character art work and not the h-scenes for all the flat chests.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This may be old subject, but I was very close to buy some crystals. And I really wanted to do some gatcha rolls, but 10 € for two rolls is quite expensive. At least with those drop rates. :rolleyes: Maybe i throw some sponsor money in when i see that they provide us at least nearly as good content as in JP version.

Btw. Am i only one that have bad feeling about future of EN Aigis?
probably, i only hear good talk about EN Aigis. the 1 downside i ever hear from it is the long breaks between events. i don't think i've ever heard anything bad about EN Aigis.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's also this unit, who apparently last time I asked about Nutaku said that her lines had been submitted for translation (Some time ago, like around Maribel's event is when I asked) yet she isn't in the game yet. This being the "Collaboration event" unit who was a tie in with another DMM game that doesn't even exist anymore.

she has passed, I am not sure when she will appear. I don't know if her sex scene has passed yet though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably, i only hear good talk about EN Aigis. the 1 downside i ever hear from it is the long breaks between events. i don't think i've ever heard anything bad about EN Aigis.
Well here the list the bad part you mention:
1: event skip
2: event break
3: promise to bring loli look like character in future, but misha ever since 2 week start of aigis even said she is above 12 or 15 yrs old still havent been brought
+ just bringing char is ok don't need the sex scene... if needed use the non R18 rated for the affection talk since i need the unit uniqueness

But again we comparing this from jp original to converted EN ver so overall its understandable.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, anyone notice any discrepancy on how time of day affects drops? Maybe it's just me, but I'm consistently getting serums (and other drops) later in the day (evening to dawn time), and I rarely get drops during the day.

It's fine with me, since I'm a night owl, but just curious when y'all farm (I'm assuming like, me--after work) and whether you notice anything different about the timings of when you play.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, this is a good game for sure and i think players enjoy it. I just wonder how happy developers are and do they see it worth keep EN versio running. Slow event pace shows that it's not priority for them and it seems that we need certain number of players to get more frequent events:

However, as a result of the ongoing discussion regarding event frequency, we now have a concrete goal of daily active users we need to hit in order to get the same events as Japan. Our marketing department is going into overdrive to try to get those numbers so that we can bring up the frequency, make Japan happy, and make you guys happy.
I'm not trying to kill the mood or anything. I really, really hope that we get needed amount of players to play this wonderful game. :) This is just something that has been in my mind for some time.