What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Also I don't believe Themis exist....... either that or she is a secret black unit.
I would gladly trade my 60 CR-1 Themis for any other gold tier female unit. Compared with Lilia she does not have enough defense for her skill to be of any use, does not pass 500 damage threshold, and I'd rather use Conrad with his skill active against armor than her: both will need lots of healing, but he'll do the job much faster.

At least after AW she'll get better. Chance for triple damage, and their stats get much closer in numbers with Lilia. Lilia becomes an iron wall type of unit while Themis leans more towards damage dealing.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That is still proving I should have gotten said Moinca. The Demoness is evil and we should kill her.... or force her to give us what we want.

Also I don't believe Themis exist....... either that or she is a secret black unit.
She was my first premium summon in the game.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would gladly trade my 60 CR-1 Themis for any other gold tier female unit. Compared with Lilia she does not have enough defense for her skill to be of any use, does not pass 500 damage threshold, and I'd rather use Conrad with his skill active against armor than her: both will need lots of healing, but he'll do the job much faster.

At least after AW she'll get better. Chance for triple damage, and their stats get much closer in numbers with Lilia. Lilia becomes an iron wall type of unit while Themis leans more towards damage dealing.
I didn't want her for the battle field. I already have Lilia, Sherry, Karma, and Anya that can cover what she does. However....

She was my first premium summon in the game.
She is the only gold female unit I have not gotten.... with Monica now being added to that list because she didn't want to show up in 16 gold summons >.>

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I still didn't bother with clearing War of Magic. Waiting for them to finally get witch fixes to our version, both targeting and cost - never got lucky with this class, both at Belinda event and as silver drops. Barely had any to spend for CC.
Ya, I have little chance of passing it myself I still haven't seen any silver witch drops. I might have a mission here or there which I need to finish the completion reward for her though it but right now doesn't seem like it is worth the effort.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a fully mincosted Themis that I don't use because two Sybillas and Lilia, but I like having her around.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What event is supposed to be next? Well mainly i'm asking for spotlight units. Already got two out of three girls so not sure if it's worth trying to get Olivie. Free SCs arent falling from skies :p And I will have to recollect them somehow if there'll be nice unit on next event.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What event is supposed to be next? Well mainly i'm asking for spotlight units. Already got two out of three girls so not sure if it's worth trying to get Olivie. Free SCs arent falling from skies :p And I will have to recollect them somehow if there'll be nice unit on next event.
My bet's on Ling's Event, it's right after Roana's and we're due for another farm-type, she also got mentioned before by Nutaku so it seems likely, I'm afraid I have no idea what the spotlight units are though.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bet's on Ling's Event, it's right after Roana's and we're due for another farm-type, she also got mentioned before by Nutaku so it seems likely, I'm afraid I have no idea what the spotlight units are though.
The two most likely events are Rin's and Odette's. Rin was mentioned by Nutaku and Odette is currently the fan favored 'skipped' event.

Rin's Spotlight
(Will more then likely be replaced with
)

Odette's Spotlight

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't know there was a black rarity Thief...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't know there was a black rarity Thief...
Well that isn't a Thief it is a Rogue.A Thief is a completely different class altogether.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that isn't a Thief it is a Rogue.A Thief is a completely different class altogether.
Oh that's right I forgot those are different things in this now... you know what I meant! I didn't know there was a black rarity Rogue! :p

Too bad it wasn't Olivie...

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have 2 questions.

1. During which event did this unit come out in the gatcha?

2. How do I add a spoiler toggle to my posts?

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think Liddy is related to the event, but it is a loli event, so who knows if/when we will get her in gatcha.

(spoiler) (/spoiler) with square brackets are the spoiler tags.

*edit* angelic saga launched on nutaku by the way.

Last edited:

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I decided to spend 10 SC on premium rolls (wanted Monica obviously)

results:

roll 1: Platinum Princess Sherry

roll 2: Platinum Princess Sherry

Is she any good at all? Or should I consider those SCs like completely wasted and thrown out into the garbage bin?

(we do have Karma and Anya already, right?)

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I decided to spend 10 SC on premium rolls (wanted Monica obviously)

results:

roll 1: Platinum Princess Sherry

roll 2: Platinum Princess Sherry

Is she any good at all? Or should I consider those SCs like completely wasted and thrown out into the garbage bin?

(we do have Karma and Anya already, right?)
Sherry's skill increases her damage. She's more of an offense princess than Karma or Anya (atm) She's a great grab at gacha.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm a bit disappointed with the rewards of this event.
Rosalie is a bit useless, I don't see myself replacing Phyllis by her, since their function is basically hold the enemy waves in early of the maps until you have better things to put in their place, while Phyllis gives you unity points and is a lot easier to level up her skill and lower the cost. Maybe in a very far future, after I get enough of Rosalies in other events and reduce the cost of a lot of other units, I can do this.
Rowanna is almost another Themis, but I can see after some work it's worth replace the the two. However, I still think they should give us skill level up instead of the cost reduction with the stars in this event.
Also, I got Alta in shrine and, holy shit, he's the best bronze unity so far! :eek:
At level 29 he already beats my Hector and Ryujin at level 40. The only problem is the slow cost reduction, since you only obtain him in shrine, but still almost a low cost silver unity.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe me Rosaline isn't that useless at all. You gonna see her truly shine during Tiny VS Giants a lot

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bashira is now becoming the new tutorial reward, replacing Kerry on JP aegis.

ORZ

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bashira is now becoming the new tutorial reward, replacing Kerry on JP aegis.

ORZ
you already got tons of luck with gold rush event :p (max CR chloe with just 6 copy (fark you won lottery there... thats like less than 1% chance)

Also i doubt you going to restart your account again :p specialy with all those event unit you already got in these 3 month times :D (gloria is nice right? :p)