What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

is it me or something happened with nutaku? can't load any games on site, loading speed like 1mb per minute ._.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it me or something happened with nutaku? can't load any games on site, loading speed like 1mb per minute ._.
Loads fine for me. Not sure if whatever problem you encountered was fixed or if it's just you.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omg, I finally 3 starred immortal beast!

now I can work on war of magic! haha

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Never noticed how broken Karma was until I've leveled my Immortal Beast farm team to 45+.

It was hard to get 3* before Karma but doable with juggling 4 HAs at the end (units lvl35-40). Then with karma it was easier to get 3*, 2* if slacking or using touch-pad while at work.
At the moment I've even dropped the 3rd healer for a witch and I can get it done by using Kerry -> Karma -> Gellius as lightning rods. Furthermore Gellius only gets removed if I take Karma 1 or 2 hits too early...
My attackers aren't that great (lvl 60 Cyrus, lvl 50 Valerie, lvl 60 Cloris and lvl 49 Spica) so there's still room for improvements but as a freemium I can't easily get my hands on anything better.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now use it to level units past CC40. Immortal Beast is, in my eyes, a stepping stone - when you are able to farm it, it opens way for reliable high-leveling of units. High money income combined with a good drop of fat feeders. Dragon Hunting is sort of comparable, but way slower - an alternative for when you just can't stomach these 30 min of farming and have to do it on afk-map.

Way I do it for Platinum units is: RtR up to level 40, then switch to IB, go up to 62, use 2x cans. For Black I stop using Iron feeders at 62-64 and switch to combination of 3 Roy feeders + trash (Gold or, if there's too much of them, Plat) fairy while using the rest to level other units. ~740 exp per round is relatively good and does not hit the wallet much. This way, my Karma is steadily growing and is at 68 ATM - going for 70 or 74 to hit 2-3 tin can range.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think Liddy is related to the event, but it is a loli event, so who knows if/when we will get her in gatcha.

(spoiler) (/spoiler) with square brackets are the spoiler tags.

*edit* angelic saga launched on nutaku by the way.

Thanks for letting me know how to do the spoilers toggle.

Haunter7

Reputation score

I honestly hoped we'd have the back to back events by now, the DH grinding has become extremely boring. Wish we at least had the auto-complete option...

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I honestly hoped we'd have the back to back events by now, the DH grinding has become extremely boring. Wish we at least had the auto-complete option...
This. I don't mind the rate of 2 events per month, but auto-complete is THE BEST update they can give to us.

Haunter7

Reputation score

This. I don't mind the rate of 2 events per month, but auto-complete is THE BEST update they can give to us.
Exactly, the grinding between events wouldn't be so troublesome, no idea why we haven't got that yet.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone else having a hard time connecting to Aigis?

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone else having a hard time connecting to Aigis?
yep, more specifically i'm getting a server error pop-up while in middle of doing the hard daily that i waited 8 hours for -.-

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yep, more specifically i'm getting a server error pop-up while in middle of doing the hard daily that i waited 8 hours for -.-
That sucks. Had a similar thing happen to me too.

edit:
Seems to be working now.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, the Nutaku's servers were down I'm guessing, since I couldn't access AS.

From the activity here, it seems like a few of the regulars are migrating over to AS. I won't go further than that to avoid detracting from the topic, but I will say that AS's auto-play feature is absolutely useful for AFK. I'm with all y'all in wishing that the JP's Auto-Complete feature gets moved over here soon. I still think it (as a concept) is really lazy, but even putting out 2-3 units to grind out DH is getting tiring. I'm just going on Aigis for Mon/Wed/Thurs events, the login, and random events now, and then moving to AS. :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been having trouble finding a time to use the auto play feature since I can usually spend all my stamina in about 45 seconds. :(

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Odette event next.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yep, the button's already changed.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

since it ends on the 18th, it probably starts on the 4th or something

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odette is a one week event. It starts on the 11th.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Premium Spotlight is also up:

I don't see them listed in the gacha unit list so they may not be active yet.

Last edited: