What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Tomorrow i think or 4 weeks breaks?
Pretty sure it would've already been announced if it was tommorow, so yeah a 4 week break. But hey, we got 1 SC as a compensation! Yay, I guess?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure it would've already been announced if it was tommorow, so yeah a 4 week break. But hey, we got 1 SC as a compensation! Yay, I guess?
This is assuming they actually fix the issue. Could end up with a 5+ week break. :p

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was hoping you suddenly post a video that show you pass the D&G 2 :D:D:D
I don't see it happening with our current units.
One of two things will likely need to occur IMO before we will see people passing that map. (keep in mind i dont look up vids from DMM).

1> Awakening goes live.
2> Monks added as a class

Of the two i'd expect the latter to happen first, and will likely be the eaiser of the two to allow completion of the map since they have slightly lower dodge than a rogue but block 2. The lack of UC severly constricts what units can be placed, and lower tiered units (like silvers) just dont have the health to survive a hit, after the goblin waves.

Just my guess though, feel free to look up some vids from DMM to see other units used, I'm sure they got some better recomendations.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That sucks if there is another week break. Though there is a slight chance it will get announced in the next 4-5 hours.

@Nordland

Any news on when the Odette event will go live?

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep hearing people talk about a 1 SC compensation, but where has it been said that we'll be getting that?

I know that we got a 1 SC compensation for the Premium Summons briefly listing the new samurais that haven't been added yet, but I'm sure not seeing anything about an announced compensation for the delayed event.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep hearing people talk about a 1 SC compensation, but where has it been said that we'll be getting that?

I know that we got a 1 SC compensation for the Premium Summons briefly listing the new samurais that haven't been added yet, but I'm sure not seeing anything about an announced compensation for the delayed event.
I was under the impression that 1 sc was the compensation for the delay. I thought the premium summon issue people were given a full sc refund if they spent during it.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The compensation below to the users who have used premium summons during July 31st 2015 (Fri) 19:42 (EDT) ~ August 2nd 2015 (Sun) 22:38 (EDT) due to the server error is complete.

【About the compensation】
We have returned used Sacred Crystals for premium summons during the failure.

And for apology due to this failure, we have distributed 1 Sacred Crystal to all the users who has registered
until August 2nd 2015 (Sun) 22:38 PM (EDT).
^From MWA's News tab. 1 SC compensation was for the Premium Summons banner fiasco, not for this mess. We haven't received anything for the delay of our event, and to my knowledge there hasn't been a news posting about us getting anything for it. The dark side in me hopes it delays this week while I'm out of town on vacation, but then I don't really wish that on everybody else here, so here's hoping it stealth-updates or is announced later today :(

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It would be nice if the event started tomorrow since I've been killing myself in preparation for it. I've run my money as low as 195 trying to level units and pay into the 2000 draw for a silver soldier. (Two Calliopes and a Bernard are all I have to show for it.) Been farming plat fairies and trying for a plat armor, too.

Not even sure what I'm going to do with myself if it doesn't start tomorrow. Back to cash farming and 2000 draw dumps for another week, I guess.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think we've been told when the Odette event will happen.

Akoss, I don't know where you're looking on the wiki, but the Challenge Quests page does have drop rates. They're up significantly for Black Fairies on the 6 Stamina maps and also a bit higher for Rubies.
and the page that link to it don't have drop rates. The other Japanese wiki is less up to date and I couldn't find drop rates there either. Can you link whatever page you are looking at?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The other Japanese wiki is less up to date and I couldn't find drop rates there either. Can you link whatever page you are looking at?
This is the English version, when in doubt, check its EN wiki too:

People have uploaded a good deal to our wiki, and Nutaku has done a number of updates to the site too.
So check it out if you don't find what you're looking for else where.
The first post does have links to a number of math items such as drop rates as well.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the 6 stamina map drops better? The wiki lists the same drops, but doesn't say if there are multiples of certain drops, or drop rates. I'm just happy with the plat and black fairy drops from 5 stamina.
For the most part they are the same, but drop a black/plat fairy combo instead of black/gold.

D&G 1 and 2 have the highest drop rates for each... but they aren't exactly farming for those just getting to them. Even after that it is still a little meh at this point leaving the more reliable Womens Battle 3 and Low cost battle 3 as your best choice.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is the English version, when in doubt, check its EN wiki too:

People have uploaded a good deal to our wiki, and Nutaku has done a number of updates to the site too.
So check it out if you don't find what you're looking for else where.
The first post does have links to a number of math items such as drop rates as well.
Thanks, I didn't realize the english wiki was that far along.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Figures... So 6 weekswithout anything to do in aigis - i am not even care anymore...(yes 6, since i was done with Rowana event in 2 days. after that all that left is boring waiting for event to end)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is the big problem with this event that has delayed it so much anyway?

Mangomon

Reputation score

what is the big problem with this event that has delayed it so much anyway?
That's the 60 million dollar question. DMM had the exploit patched within a day. Not sure what's slowing us down.

Every time someone asks Nutaku they say to send a ticket. Guess that goes to the JP side not Nutaku side.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the 60 million dollar question. DMM had the exploit patched within a day. Not sure what's slowing us down.

Every time someone asks Nutaku they say to send a ticket. Guess that goes to the JP side not Nutaku side.
dmm is just dmm no other entity to go through while nutaku has to go throug some hoop to get content right?

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

dmm is just dmm no other entity to go through while nutaku has to go throug some hoop to get content right?
Right. The JP devs have delayed the EN content for 2 weeks with zero compensation for something that wasn't even exploited by EN players while JP players got their event on time and 60 SC compensation.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right. The JP devs have delayed the EN content for 2 weeks with zero compensation for something that wasn't even exploited by EN players while JP players got their event on time and 60 SC compensation.
are we sure its just the jp devs ?
like im sure they have these events stacked up and ready to go on jp side so the whole they get theirs while english gets none doesnt hold much water in my book

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are we sure its just the jp devs ?
like im sure they have these events stacked up and ready to go on jp side so the whole they get theirs while english gets none doesnt hold much water in my book
It doesn't hold much water? You are trolling right. So the fact that an event that was already ready (as they were patching it) was delayed for two weeks. Because of something that occured on a different server and service. To add insult to that. Where the problem was there was no delay compared to our two weeks. They maybe had a few hours of down time to fix said issue. In return for that problem players of that servers were compestated with 60 SC. While we who didn't have said issue... while having our event delayed for two weeks... got no form of compensation....

Oh and they still got their event on time.

Yep nothing there... nothing at all... and yes it is on the JP Devs.

We are essentially getting the shaft because we don't match some arbitrary number. We are relying on those who somehow find Aigis, but do not know about the DMM counterpart so they don't get pissed and quit Aigis so we can reach that arbitrary number.

For those who don't know what the game is suppose to be... probably wouldn't be all that pissed right now.