What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

no im not what im saying is that any events on dmm side shoulldnt have any effect on the english side and vice versa unless are they using the same people to do both
and i think you misunderstood what i meant was that the jp events are most likely stacked and ready to roll out so them getting things we dont isnt to get more people over there its just perceived as such

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As far as we can assume, they are using the same people to do both. Even if they weren't, the people who had already made the existing game would have to take time out of their work to train the newcomers. But we aren't privy to their business operations. Either way, you're making it sound a lot easier than it is. The Nutaku MWA has to be custom built, not including the localization work. That means a whole development process, including QA. There are other complications like loli censorship to take into account as well. They don't just have a year's worth of updates sitting on a drive waiting to roll out.

Not that I'm happy to defend them, but that's probably just the truth of it. I think their business practice of "we will only build it if they show up first" is idiotic. Its like asking a fire to light itself before putting wood on the stove.

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maybe our dev do too the exploit on jp version, then they are checking each code line of our version

Nobody said before if exploit was with help of someone dev or only ugly code

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as we can assume, they are using the same people to do both. Even if they weren't, the people who had already made the existing game would have to take time out of their work to train the newcomers. But we aren't privy to their business operations. Either way, you're making it sound a lot easier than it is. The Nutaku MWA has to be custom built, not including the localization work. That means a whole development process, including QA. There are other complications like loli censorship to take into account as well. They don't just have a year's worth of updates sitting on a drive waiting to roll out.

Not that I'm happy to defend them, but that's probably just the truth of it. I think their business practice of "we will only build it if they show up first" is idiotic. Its like asking a fire to light itself before putting wood on the stove.
Something that's bothering me a bit is this.

6. Will you give all Aigis players 60 premium crystals worth of Nutaku Gold?

We actually talked about this when we saw the compensation difference. But there's one problem.

Nutaku works by splitting revenue between the developer and portal. Developers can give out whatever they want in-game, for free, but when Nutaku gold is spent on their portal we pay a percentage of the value of that gold to whomever the users' choose to spend it on.

Essentially, we would be paying a six-figure sum to a developer because his compensation was less than stellar. We can't do that.
To me, this makes it sound like any free stuff given to us is only given if the developer decides to and Nutaku themselves give us no compensation for anything because they'd have to pay for it out of their own pockets. This would seem to support the whole DMM developer doesn't care about Nutaku players and only want money arguement.

Then we have to take other things into consideration that may affect the speed at which content is released and the decisions being made.

Cost of running the game server in the US(assuming Nutaku is running it in the US.) as opposed to overseas.

Other expenses such as taxes/etc.(No idea what taxes are in JP compared to the US or if their system is even similar)

Employee costs vs overseas version.

The cost of the license for the game.

Also, like the loli censorship, the possibility of uncensoring things could also possibly be a cost unless they have the uncensored images available.

The process of obtaining a patch if something goes wrong.

There's probably even more stuff I can't think of in addition to all of this.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No event again? Seriously?

Every time someone asks Nutaku they say to send a ticket. Guess that goes to the JP side not Nutaku side.
I'm almost ready to send in a ticket telling them they can shove their game into an orifice of their choosing. Almost. I've been patient until now, but this is bullshit.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woohoo, more time to do nothing in Aigis except max my never-used but good looking units! Or farm for more gold! I only have 3 million!

On the dmm side of things, anyone have a reward list for the JP version's levels? 35 and 45 give xp cans, so I'm curious what else is waiting for me...

Oh, and that event that was on time on the JP servers despite the exploit hunt? Got the unit. You get it on the first map as a 100% guaranteed drop. Granted, I won't CR/SU her anytime soon, but yeah...

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Who remember the time between last expasion's content and next expansion on WoW?
Yes I hate it too

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who remember the time between last expasion's content and next expansion on WoW?
Yes I hate it too
Hey now I had fun in wrath! best expansion ever..... well the end was all the great..

Oh wait... you are talking about the panda thing....

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey now I had fun in wrath! best expansion ever..... well the end was all the great..

Oh wait... you are talking about the panda thing....
lol, Remember 3.4, first month last cinematic leak, late do citadel on normal, farm and archivement by 3 month, late nothing to do, late pre event cata, and new expansion and everyone hype again

WoW is WoW, and I kick WoW by each expansion has 6 month of content and late 8 month only farm, I dont want this again ... maybe WoW again only by Legion, but not other game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game kinda off tracked now :p
Well i guess this happen, I'm surprise if alot ppl still play WoW now....
I myself quit WoW during wotlk - ulduar after i got that 25m achievement iron protodrake, game sudenly too boring -.-

Back to Aigis, I'm starting to wonder what the *real* cause of all these event postpone.
Giving unconfirmed answer or saying part of the truth.... i know all these just too well in my line of work.
Even though i quit already i keep hearing my friend emo at me...(well i seduced him to play aigis and he went to nutaku ver 1st, cuz can't access dmm page) luckily i able to seduce him to just play the DMM ver now with kancolle command center mod (and he got black soldier Altair as his starting summon + uzume.. dam cheat unit *total 48acc -.- cuz he trying to get Nanaly / Aisha / Leone instead*)

Well when i mention 1/2 truth is like when nutaku said their community is growing, which i'm pretty sure this is true *Fact*, but another question pop such as... is these account active ? are they aigis player or other game player? and by growing how big the growth are they ? even increased by 1 we can still say its growing... Of coz all these 2nd question is company secret, which they can't never tell us
These kind of stating the fact, which misleading or 1/2 truth is what most ppl use in marketing afterall.

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game kinda off tracked now :p
Well when i mention 1/2 truth is like when nutaku said their community is growing, which i'm pretty sure this is true *Fact*, but another question pop such as... is these account active ? are they aigis player or other game player? and by growing how big the growth are they ? even increased by 1 we can still say its growing... Of coz all these 2nd question is company secret, which they can't never tell us
These kind of stating the fact, which misleading or 1/2 truth is what most ppl use in marketing afterall.
Yes, I think cheat was a internal work, and did our dev before that he is doing our version, now they are doing a source code audit, It is only thing I can think what can do this delay .... or is dead our Quality Assuranse and nobody can do change on production, he die with the password

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, since there's not much else to do, decided to do some 2000g rolls again.

Overall results recorded so far.

3439 rolls
----------
79 Silver
2 Gold
0 Platinum
1 Black

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, since there's not much else to do, decided to do some 2000g rolls again.

Overall results recorded so far.

3439 rolls
----------
79 Silver
2 Gold
0 Platinum
1 Black
Don't leave us in suspense! What black?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, the black was old news, I posted it waaaaay back here.
Allow me to take this chance to say how much I despise your luck. (Even if you did roll 3.5k times)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Allow me to take this chance to say how much I despise your luck. (Even if you did roll 3.5k times)
I probably shouldn't mention the other blacks I pulled with free sc then. :(

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only rolling 3.5k times and getting a black is actually insanely lucky. I personally have kept track of about 3k and have gotten 1 Conrad, and the guy who did 25k rolls for research got 0 blacks and 3 or 4 plats.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've rolled about 1500 and gotten 2 golds. Statistics, ho!