What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Since when was Yuyu considered loli? She seems plenty grown up...

By the way, JP version got a silver princess. She reduces the skill use time for all silver rarity units by being in the party. And good luck to us ever getting her. I don't think I've ever seen a more loli loli.
shes not but she would be better that way imo and she is quite grown her scenes are amazing also need more elves that are lolis and catgirls i know im sick im not apologizing for it

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, he may not be the most handsome, but dang them stats.

NSFL Warning
I warned you

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*sigh* Don't look, don't look, don't look...should probably heed the warnings...I know what it's gonna be...

Damn it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NSFL Warning
I warned you
I envy you a little, I'm still Conradless.

In other news, updated with more silver only challenge maps. Dwarf Battle 2 probably tomorrow when I have more stamina, assuming no problems occur from the shorter range. Dwarfs and Giants, I'm not sure I can do it with just silvers but I'll sure as hell try. :p

Sword & Shield 2

Wand & Bow 2

A Gigantic Enemy 2

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NSFL Warning
I warned you
I maxed him, skill included, and -2CR. As far as Gold tier goes (and there's plenty of trash or useful only for passive bonus units in there), he's actually on the good side of spectrum.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I originally CC'd him for lulz because of the many Eunices I had at my disposal, wasn't really planning to ever use him after I did, then I noticed his massive HP and thought maybe I could use him as a panic tank or something, but yeah seems to be a pretty solid gold unit. I've been using him combined with Karma to take on the 3 Liches and has been working pretty nicely.... though well my Garania/Cyrus combo always softens them up to less than half health before I even deploy him, but still...

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm now torn between deciding which one to use, bashira the catgirl or spica the elf.

in the long run i'll be cc'ing both but that's besides the point.

Who should i pick and why. Convince me catgirls triumph elves or elves blow catgirls out of the water. (stats/looks, anything goes).
- Spica has higher DPS. (On top of having more attack, she has an attack speed bonus compared to other archers.)
- Bashira's skill damage is better.

Just pick one for now. But use both eventually.

By the way, JP version got a silver princess. She reduces the skill use time for all silver rarity units by being in the party. And good luck to us ever getting her. I don't think I've ever seen a more loli loli.
At first glance, she's got about as much boob as Sybilla does. If Sybilla is okay, she should be.

Of course, I say that, but we all know that Nutaku "policy" is wildly unevenly applied.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man do I hate War of Magic. On the plus side, I finally found a use for my rainbow fairies.

Lvl 50CC76 Skill 4/5 Cost 17 Despera
Lvl 50CC50 Skill 3/5 Cost 10 Calliope

Were able to survive the initial onslaught. The last wolf was surviving with a sliver of health when Despera was at 3/5 skill, the extra 0.2 damage solved that.

On to the next challenge map hurdle!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bleh, was hoping to finish Dwarf Battle 2 with silvers today, but that pesky Monday daily is forcing me to save stamina. :(

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't see myself finishing War of Magic without the DMM buff to the witches, since I don't have Belinda. My level 70 Despara means almost nothing for this map.
And by the way, no updates from Nutaku yet, so probably one more week of farming daily missions...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't see myself finishing War of Magic without the DMM buff to the witches, since I don't have Belinda. My level 70 Despara means almost nothing for this map.
And by the way, no updates from Nutaku yet, so probably one more week of farming daily missions...
It more or less depends on if you wanna spend the 5 crystals for the UC buff. Assuming you have the required units to actually complete it even with the buff.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did they ever do a revival of Belinda's event on the JP server? Cuz I also missed her event on the English/Global server... x.x

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, according to the Seesawa wiki they did do a revival. Looks like one of the first, which makes sense since it was one of the first events there too.

Of course, for that to happen here we would need revival events. Or regular events for that matter - anyone else notice the News page changed a couple of days ago? Spoiler - it's another open-ended delay announcement.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can deal with a wait to get Belinda so I'm ok with that lol but I'm not ok with this month long delay which seems like its about to turn into a 6-week delay for our Odette. People on the wiki page are hoping event will start on the 8th but....I'm beginning to wonder myself...

Since I started late to the game (the last day or two of Maribel's event) I'm not too upset over the delay as it gave me some time to work up a bunch of units, but now its beginning to irk me :|

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It more or less depends on if you wanna spend the 5 crystals for the UC buff. Assuming you have the required units to actually complete it even with the buff.
Regarding this a little news which just applied to JP server.
There a change in divine intervention and crystal shop, which make it more like pay to win as spending crystal can buff your unit like atk +30% ranged +30% and so on.

Also the +5 UC changed into 1 crystal only but only last for 5 days
Basicaly: the buff become cheaper for shorter duration...

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since War of Magic came up anyway: is it even possible to beat that (no, not 3 star, just passing it) without platinum or black witches? Or should I just wait for an event that gives me some. Let's assume that I'm willing to spend crystals on +5 UC.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since War of Magic came up anyway: is it even possible to beat that (no, not 3 star, just passing it) without platinum or black witches? Or should I just wait for an event that gives me some. Let's assume that I'm willing to spend crystals on +5 UC.
I beat it with 2x 50/50 caliopes at 12 UC each and the gold mage we all get at 50/60, and a 50/45 vallarie (or h/e you spell his name)

so it's pretty possible with the +5UC :)

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I beat it with 2x 50/50 caliopes at 12 UC each and the gold mage we all get at 50/60, and a 50/45 vallarie (or h/e you spell his name)

so it's pretty possible with the +5UC :)
"Gold mage we all get"? Who are you talking about?

In other news, our compensation for this wait better be biblical... Otherwise, Nutaku will never see another cent from me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been long decided for me already that I'm not spending any more on this game. I put money into every game yet they backstab me in some way.

LoV ended up being boring so I quit. Only one that didn't back stab me so I just wasted money.

Aigis, well we are in the aigis thread so I don't have to explain.

Hellfire girl, day 1 of the event some people were fully locked out from participating for a full day due to a bug. When I asked they said it should be working fine. More complains were received and they fixed it a day later. I asked if there was compensation for the 1 whole day disadvantage and they replied with "1 whole day" is not enough of a disadvantage. Dropped it after that reply.

Peropero seduction, my god what a buggy mess that was. With me working, the first event made it clear that those who can't constantly be near a computer to spend stamina will never top.

Angelic saga, favorite game so far. Put the most money in this game so far. It's really killing me that their service is crashes in my battles but I'm the one being written off as a loss.

Finally, taimanin asagi. If that game turns out to be a mess or inferior in any way to the dmm version. That'll be the last time I log onto the nutaku page.

At this moment, none of the games have been flawless and it scares me that the status quo will happen to TA. Release when not ready and say "its good enough, we'll be accepting your money now".

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What made me more shocked so far in DMM version is how they give units in every 5 level ups. And it's really good units, gold and platinum level.