What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yes they are, it was announced early in the year, but wasn't going to be released until late this year so they haven't promoted it much. Last time it came up was 2 months ago with an image of oroboro.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whoa, must have missed it. Heard it was extremely p2w and stock up on those potion thing but I really like Murasaki, hoping we get a good version this time.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is p2w, but free players can top events of their choice if they skip events they don't like. Spend your load on only the best cards.

Like you said though. Taimanin asagi better be done justice. The cards are great and anything 2* or higher has an H scene. Anything 4* or higher has 2. That game just has so much content. Most of all it has FETISHES. Futa, rape, bestiality, pregnancy, and not that I like these 2, but scat and ryona.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whoa, must have missed it. Heard it was extremely p2w and stock up on those potion thing but I really like Murasaki, hoping we get a good version this time.
I highly doubt it, look at PPS its p2w in jp. and highly more p2w on nutaku, so you can expect a much more p2w version of TA on nutaku with probably cut content (Lolis/Tentacles are banned on Nutaku).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait wait wait, did you just say tentacles are banned on nutaku? WHY? In what country is nutaku located that doesn't allow tentacles. If what you're saying is true, then bestiality and scat won't make it. I was looking forward to chaveliar in eng uncensored...

There are quite a few cards that have tentacle scenes in TA. It's Lilith after all.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I highly doubt it, look at PPS its p2w in jp. and highly more p2w on nutaku, so you can expect a much more p2w version of TA on nutaku with probably cut content (Lolis/Tentacles are banned on Nutaku).
Tentacles are not, lolis, shota and bestiality are. And in an interview they've said that it's not really on them. It's on the companies handling online transactions. Essentially they REALLY don't want any scandal, so their ToS is strictly against sexualised images of children, drawn or not. So if Nutaku would try to pull it through anyway, they'd at best get a six figure fine for breaking the ToS, at worst the companies would drop them, and without an online payment system, Nutaku would be dead in the water.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tentacles are not, lolis, shota and bestiality are. And in an interview they've said that it's not really on them. It's on the companies handling online transactions. Essentially they REALLY don't want any scandal, so their ToS is strictly against sexualised images of children, drawn or not. So if Nutaku would try to pull it through anyway, they'd at best get a six figure fine for breaking the ToS, at worst the companies would drop them, and without an online payment system, Nutaku would be dead in the water.
Then tell me why is Berufu banned in LoV she is not Loli but her scene has tentacle in it and beside Nutaku has not realesed a single game with DMM standard quality.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this whole tos shit is why our versions are being neutered?
i can see lolis n such being a slight slight issue for some buthurt rich fucker but what the hell is wrong with tentacles?
sorry for the language but im tired of these great games being butchered because seemingly stupid reasons to me i see no problem with mostly anything they try to bring over as long as a person is getting there money they should have no say on what you have in a game

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this whole tos shit is why our versions are being neutered?
i can see lolis n such being a slight slight issue for some buthurt rich fucker but what the hell is wrong with tentacles?
sorry for the language but im tired of these great games being butchered because seemingly stupid reasons to me i see no problem with mostly anything they try to bring over as long as a person is getting there money they should have no say on what you have in a game
There's a long rant I could go on about this subject, but I'll refrain from doing so.

Unfortunately, that "butthurt rich fucker" is someone with the money, and most likely power as well, to do whatever s/he wants in getting something banned because s/he doesn't like it and sees it as offensive/etc. But then again I think a majority of the "perverted community" such as ourselves don't really care if something is illegal or not in our country and if we want to see it we'll find a way around it without getting caught. But then there's a bunch of other problems between the countries that are involved as well, namely how the US seems to enjoy policing just about everything on the internet and shuns those who do things that they deem "illegal" or "immoral."

Edit: I forgot to mention that some people do enjoy looking around for things that they can take advantage of. Like taking a company to court for such-and-such reason(s) just to have them sued and make off with some "easy" money. Due to that, its no wonder a lot of the things we want to see are blocked behind IP locks.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a long rant I could go on about this subject, but I'll refrain from doing so.

Unfortunately, that "butthurt rich fucker" is someone with the money, and most likely power as well, to do whatever s/he wants in getting something banned because s/he doesn't like it and sees it as offensive/etc. But then again I think a majority of the "perverted community" such as ourselves don't really care if something is illegal or not in our country and if we want to see it we'll find a way around it without getting caught. But then there's a bunch of other problems between the countries that are involved as well, namely how the US seems to enjoy policing just about everything on the internet and shuns those who do things that they deem "illegal" or "immoral."

Edit: I forgot to mention that some people do enjoy looking around for things that they can take advantage of. Like taking a company to court for such-and-such reason(s) just to have them sued and make off with some "easy" money. Due to that, its no wonder a lot of the things we want to see are blocked behind IP locks.
seriously this is just nonsense one person has control over how shit the versions we get are just because its "wrong" in there eyes

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then tell me why is Berufu banned in LoV she is not Loli but her scene has tentacle in it and beside Nutaku has not realesed a single game with DMM standard quality.
Is this not considered tentacle then?

Direct uploaded to forums because I don't think it's allowed on imgur. :p

Attachments

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think its just Visa that has the strict no-tentacle policy as it relates to beastiality. E.G. tentacles that could be considered an animal (but not a plant I guess).
Its not just US law that Nutaku has to deal with (from what I know, US internet laws are actually pretty relaxed, relatively speaking). Its all the companies Nutaku chooses to do business with (Visa, Paypal, etc.), and also individual international laws they have to tailor to.
From what I've heard about Taiminin Asagi, its not going to get put on Nutaku without some serious content cuts.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It has too, it has way to many fetishes and its a black Lilith title. Of course it will have the darkest conent nutaku has ever put out. I'm just afraid that it might hurt early balance control but cutting out so many of the tentacle scenes.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think they should postpone new games till they can get cutting stuff to a absolute minimum or not at all

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i think they should postpone new games till they can get cutting stuff to a absolute minimum or not at all
So... Until companies like visa/paypal and/or international laws change?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... Until companies like visa/paypal and/or international laws change?
in my opinion if the game is cut up so much whats the point of even porting
but no im hoping with time and effort they can find a agreement of sorts

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any new about event?
Or is other week break

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku said they will release new info along side the half life 3 confirmation.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know it sounds strange but I was kinda happy that the event got delayed. (But it can start now, so stay your weapons and don't try to find and kill me)
It's so much easier to play Aegis during work since I get a somewhat fixed schedule and my social life gets reduced mostly to weekends...

Game related I finally got around to getting almost all my golds and silvers 50CC60 / 50CC50, blacks and platinums at least at 50CC30 (most at 40 and some at 50) and hoarding 3M gold all courtesy of IB farm (please release auto-complete).
I'll go on for a bit longer with the regular power up but I'm wondering if I should waste more SCs increasing unit space and go on gatcha frenzy. Either way I'll eventually have to seriously focus on CRing my units so it's just a question of how soon I'll get to it.